Reviews for Naruto: The New Nightmare
LordCanine chapter 5 . 8/26
This is for the whole story: Why the fuck did you do that to Kyuubi?! :(( And Hinata really? I understand it's your fanfic and how you did it makes sense, but really. Her being evil makes no sense, she's too...soft. But all in all, it's a good story, I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work! :)))
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
update when i get a chance
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Well your an idiot for not believing that Naruto deserves to be Godlike. Jackass.
Zaralann chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
Nice!
FerPeinRikudou chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
Kyuubi should be happy sice she is Narutos favorite woman.
zero299 chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
so is naruto going get kyuubi back? like a salve or she just going to try and kill him?
Giratina Zero chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
Hurry up and update dude
fanofmany chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
Did not see Hinata being Tira...Nice though wonder what would of happened is Kyuubi just accpeted being partners
Nargus chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
You know. Annotation is fine and all, but couldn't, like, editing the last A/N instead of adding more chapter to it?
MasterBrattan chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
i kinda guessed it was hinata, b/c she was the only one unnamed
Evil E. Evil chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
wow
Kami no Kage chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
the steryotype for redheads is that they get angry real fast, all the time
nobother chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
cool i want more
Dick Rash chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
This is kind of like my story: Bane of Humanity, difference is that Kyuubi still has her powers while mine doesn't. So what really is wrong is that as a demon, who still has her powers, crying is a no-no. Pride is essiantial so she wont cry for him to stop; she'll shrug it off and just plan for a day where revenge will come. So if Naruto took away her power, all of it, then she'll beg for mercy and all that s)hit for him to stop, but he didn't. So since he didn't, only torture and rape, she'll just plan for revenge and no once beg for mercy, only fueling her rage as he continues wht he's doing.

So. do you see my point in what I am saying?