Reviews for Freedom has a Price
Usman Sajid chapter 1 . 8/22
dude.i just read your 1st chptr n by ur request giving a review... dude start of chp was not so good... but then story get good .it .n at some point it looks some thing was u cover it good later... now by a line u write " he crouch down by her fallen body" if u r going to kill mei than tell me before... i should stop reading... n i haveread a fanfic named MASTER OF GENJUTSU of naruto x kurenai ship .i juat read 1st chp n liked it a lot like a life way of writting n displaying its thought i just could not stopyself but read climax i know what will happen n that happened.i was happy that now how writter will tackle this how he will chnge the feeling of betrayal back to love ... but what he did .he came back in last both encounter each other n end .he cannot write *** dude it qas my exam it still is ... but now its just one... n after 3 moths... i was so mad i cannot even sleep ... i thought of writting its part my self ... so reason to tell u this is that if u r going to leave us in a hang like him n not do what u should than tell me i should not waste my time.
I like complete story.a happy ending.i love to read romance... now a days mei is my new crush to read.n ur story is 3rd one i m reading with a different way of writting i like ur style... i just lost my intrest in reading fanfic due to that freak not xompleting story... at that time i liked kurenai n in that fic it looked like real... so now if u r going to do same just use false feeling of mei for naruto to be used n just like trash n not complete so tell me i will leave.i m asking because i like ur story n ur that again want to be mad ... so it u r going do that stop me before it... i hope u get what i am seeing" I love romane of any ship ... but i muat be up to my that it was not so bad but not so good either"... so if u r going to write romance ezplain it with refrence see fic HINATA LOVE chptr no 8 or 9 of that fic named good ni8 kiss... in that kiss is explained the way i like like with detail with some hint of reality in it... like u r seeing it can feel it... so try it n if u can do it u will be my favourite... now u r at 26 ch of this story tell me if u r going to write more or not.n to do what i say if u will write an other stoey than email me first ...

this is my email...
thnx for listening to me... plz rply me i want to know what do u think of my review
Silent Evanescence chapter 4 . 6/21
And now he has a lightning technique with no lightning manipulation training? I think this story would have been much better if he learned water chakra manipulation and ONE water ninjutsu to go with it. Two at the most. Shadow clone training only goes so far. It's ridiculous to throw in lightning ninjutsu on top of his 4-5 learned techniques and 2-4 created techniques when he hasn't learned to control either elemental chakra. I'm afraid I can't finish this because it blatantly ignores the rules of chakra of the Naruto universe. I also don't like how Mei repeatedly tells Naruto to control his emotions and the brat still goes off to antagonize Neji. I also don't like Mei, for reasons stated in a previous review.

I should say that while there are quite a few plot holes, the grammar is pretty good. I didn't want to claw my eyes out as I read it like I do with most fanfiction. Just work on the who and whom.
Silent Evanescence chapter 3 . 6/21
It's a little strange that Naruto doesn't have to go through water chakra manipulation training but can still use all these water techniques.
Silent Evanescence chapter 2 . 6/21
You should probably review grammatical rules for who, whom, who's, and whose. I'm also still wondering why Mei is even in Konoha to begin with. We know her motives, but not how or why she was just chilling in one of Konoha's training grounds. I had thought that Kirigakure did not compete in the chunin exams because of the civil war.
Silent Evanescence chapter 1 . 6/20
I would have liked a bit more mystery regarding Mei's motives. Everything is out in the open in the first chapter for the reader and it will be boring. I'm hesitant to even continue reading when Mei is portrayed as a manipulative leader willing to prostitute herself on the off chance she can get a jinchuriki for her village. Now any heartfelt moments you create will simply make the reader realize just how despicable Mei is, since we know her not-so-benevolent motives include making a certain naive blonde jinchuriki fall in love with her. Pretty dissapointing in my opinion.
This is a good story, I like where it's headed. It's pretty well written, just one thing is correct, you're using whom wrong. Whom is used when there is a question in which the answer has the verb as the direct object, an example being, whom did you fight? We fought the dragon. An example of when who is used is: who ate the cake? That guy at the cake.
Is ino wwe or something at the end of the chapter ?
Me llamo Fher chapter 1 . 5/11
continualo por favor que está muy interesante , además es la primera vez que leo una historia dónde Mei Terumi entrena a Naruto y ya me has llamdo la atención cosa que es muy dificil espero lo continues y no lo abandones nos vemos
Sorry about reviewing so late. I think the hype aspect of chapters 3 and 4 would work a lot better if Negi had some reason for being such a dick- maybe his father used to tease him about being his cute daughter so now it sets him off, or maybe someone was feeding him nasty rumors in hopes he'd finsh Naruto off, or even that he is intentionally being a "heel" to drive ratings like WWF used to (perhaps at someone else's request). I just think it's jarring to see someone who was canonically very controlled be such a dick for no reason.

Calix
Slaz123 chapter 26 . 4/20
where can you find the new story
Aeroshadowclone chapter 8 . 4/18
very good chapter and while i understand why kisame was so dominant i think it's doubtful for a kage to be so easily dominated in fightm shit the 5 kagr did better vs madara. lol.
Aeroshadowclone chapter 10 . 4/18
Aeroshadowclone chapter 4 . 4/17
loved this chapter and the fight was great. i wisb he would of showcased a little more jutaus since he with all that charkra should be a ninjutsu specialist but the kenjutsu was awesome and love the ide.
Aeroshadowclone chapter 2 . 4/17
okay okay its looking very promising.
Aeroshadowclone chapter 1 . 4/17
okayy good so far...but not explanation of to why the mist kage is thwte and not being watched by anbu or anything...slightly sketchy but w/e
2,707 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »