Reviews for Swap
FWvidChick chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
this is fab. YOU MUST UPDATE *says a ff writer who needs to update her own* But yes.. UPDATE! I love the mix of the two couples.. my only confusion is on where is baby Connor.
TheLonelyGodsMuse chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I'm very interested to see where this story will lead too. Can't wait for the next chapter to find out! Great job!
WhoInWhoville chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
SO GLAD this fic is back! I was wondering about it the other day...

Great chapter. Really great re-entry into this story.

The flashback to The Wire was so sweet. This part was beautifully written:

Rose forced herself to breath as these thoughts came crashing down on her, each one cutting her heart. Some cuts were shallow; others were so deep they might have cut her heart into two.
Doctor Who chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
So it's Cordy, not Buffy. You have no idea how happy that makes me! :D (I'm a Cordy/Angel fan, not a Buffy/Angel fan)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
So, is my guess from the 1st chapter right? Are these new people Buffy and Angel?
sheshe21 chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
You tell them, Rose! Poor gal, though I don't blame the fang gang for being suspicious. Considering everything that they face on a regular basis... Still, Angel did deserve a kick for the English lass comment. Hmph! LoL
sheshe21 chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
I can't stop giggling and getting all excited with each chapter I read! The way the characters get on each other nerves and the dynamics of the situation is just so... fun! I'm officially hooked.
sheshe21 chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
Poor, poor Rose and Angel. Both in the same boat with no answers or explanations on what to do. Which creates wonderful drama and humour! This is just amazing, and I'm completley gone gaga over it!
sheshe21 chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
I laughed and laughed, then I went was like completley, "Holy crap!" At least Angel's still on Earth. But poor Cordy gets wrapped up in the Doctor's world... Which is soooooo awesome! Love the chapter! NOw I gotta go to read more!
sheshe21 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
OMG! I soooooooooo love you for this. Combining Angel and Doctor who is just so (squeals) loveable! GAh! I wish could get the newest episodes of Doctor Who, but for some reason the channel that played them stop airing them. Only time I get some of my Doctor fix is when the Syfy decides to do a marathon of some of the many old and new.

Anywho, Rose and the Doctor finally have their love discussion! Yippee! Only, there goes a switcharoo with what looks like another fic I'm going to be addicted to! I'll stop raining my praised on ya for a second or so, because I'm eager to read the rest of the chapters you have posted! Angel and Doctor Who! I'm so excited!
Methuselah Honeysuckle chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
Gorgeoussss... Update soon! Everything is so lovely.
Meegan chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
ângel doctor crossover this is a definite HWHAT? - HWHAT?- HWHAT? moment! needing the doctor somewhere but otherwise *gg* good ;)
scifigeekgirl chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
This is awesome! I can't wait to read more of this. Great Job!
Methuselah Honeysuckle chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
I did NOT expect this to be a Buffy crossover, and a good one at that! Please update soon!
PriderockTaol.com chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Oh! Please, do continue this story!