Reviews for Simply A Melodramatic Fool
Aniki-xvi chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Hahahhahahs XDDDD Oh man that was sooooo Hilarous! there should be more of those!
Amed chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Hi there! Well I have to say it, I don't care how long it's been since you published this, I just love it!
Actually, I've read and loved all your fics for this fandom, but this is by far my favorite!
After a lot of time I gatered my courage and said: "What the hell, you deserd a review!" so here I am! Telling you just how awsome this is!
I love it, love it, love it! You definitly made me hate all the mary-sues out there! (it's that a good thing? xD) When before I just didn't mind them, now I can't stand them, and all thanks to you! this sounds like I'm acusing you or something here o.O He-he-he I'm totally being nice, 'cuz honestly, reading your fic made me grow up as a reader and realice that "mary-sue...not good".
Besides you are such an amazing writer! I really love all the fancy words you use (fancy in the sense that it's not tipically use in a normal day-to-day conversetion...or atleast as far as I know) and how you can manage to start the fic sounding like a tipical mary-sue writer and then twist it around and crash all that down to point out all the steriotypes and general nosense of a mary-sue.
As a former OC writer myself, sometimes reading your fics I said: "Oh my god! I so totally did that! NO! *cry*" but I confort myself saying that my most mary-sue OC was so OC I ended up writing a story only for her, and now she's totally diferent.
So yay! That's why I love this! I do believe that in some point in time, all of us did stuff like a mary-sue, becouse we were young and didn't know better, and this fics are the ones that we need to read to know that "No girl, that's not cool".
Geez, am I making sense at all? I hope I am, but I wouldn't be surprised if I'm not xD
So anyway, I love, LOVE your fics, your writing style and all your fics of Beyblade (If I ever go into the others fandom you write for, I'll definitly read them!)
You so make me wanna writhe my own Fem!Kai story (Pff...scratch that "wanna", you made me writhe one of my own), I just love how you make her!
Oh...ok, I used the word "love" so much already it had probably lost it's meaning xD So I'm gonna finish this now, ok?
If this reaches you (I hope it does) THANK YOU for this fic (for all of them) it's AMAZING! )
Have a nice day and take care!

P.S.: Do not give up and fight any adversity. Because it does not matter that a million voices tells you "no", as long as there is one that shout you "yes".
P.S2.: English is not my native language, so I apologize for any errors that I may have.
P.S3.: As I said, I like all your fics, I just decided to review on this one becouse it's the one I like the most (I just love Max so much xD) and it's the type of mary-sue I generaly came across most oftem! But I like all of them! Really! I'm just to lazy (and generally shy) to review on them all. Sorry about that, btw...
Marysuehater chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I loved this and all your Oc bashing stories. I think you should read this it's funny.

It's a parody of the 'girls from Kai's past' storys those are the worst.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
My name is Nadya D': but I don't like evansence(sp?)

BTW your stories rock!

I've always hated OCs as the main character, it's like the whole goddamn world revolves around them :O

Write more stories :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
My name is Nadya D': but I don't like evansence(sp?)

BTW your stories rock!

Write more st
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
What the !#$ ? Wow, I thought this Nadiya Bernadina is a real angel until that Max point out.
Mary chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
If you think the Beyblade fandom is bad, you should see the Yu Yu Hakusho fandom, it needs your help!
andysanime chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
*Sighs and shakes head* I'm starting to feel bad for the Beybreakers .'.
KoOri no HouKou chapter 1 . 8/30/2010

AHAHA! Yup,fan girls are sure scary thing... THEY MUST BE SHOT! Where's the cliche OCs hunter!

I love how you bash the cliche OC up in the end! Hope I'll be seeing more of the Beyblade fic from you soon! They never fail to make me snicker no matter how many time I read through it again. Xp
Yoko Fujioka chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Yoko: eeeeeh? your not writing any more beyblade fanficts? awww, but i really liked them! *frowns*

Kira: Yoko, don't be annoying.

Yoko: I'm not! *pouts cutely and crosses her arms across her chest*

Kira: uh huh, suuure you aren't~. *rolls eyes*

Yoko: *angry mark* anyway, I'm trying to write my own OC-bashing, but they aren't turning out very well. I'm not an angry enough person i guess, so do you think you can give me some pointers? I really like doing them, but they always turn out suuuper lame. :(

Kira: *waves* bye.
CyberInsanity chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Thank do very much for writing this story. I loved it there are far to many oc cliches around it's driving me insane! But oc/Mary sue bashing saves what's left of my sanity so thanks :)
Marie Antonia chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Hey! Thanks for making another Beyblade fanfiction!

Shadow of Midnight chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Yes! I have missed your Beyblade stories.

My favorite line might be this one: "But mum, you're totally ruining my mysterious angel image!"

That's classic.
LadyDranzer chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Um, if I remembered the way to raise an eyebrow on here I would. lol. That was weird. Here I was thinking oh god some stuck up blonde bimbo that thinks she's God's gift, unfortunately like all other blondes I know, so please don't be insulted at my comment, but I really can't stand blondes for that reason. lol. Anyway as I was saying, I was thinking that way and it was just some little girl feeling sorry for herself. I loved that little twist at the end. lol. Nice one.

The only thing I had a problem with was your comments at the start. Especially since I can't STAND Mary Sue. lol. So that was quite offensive for me. Just thought I'd say.
Desastrus chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
To be honest, I'm not really fond of OC bashing fics, mainly because they mostly contain well, murder, which I don't find funny but this fic is win. Mostly because of the irony. XD I was expecting Nadiya to really have a 'tortured past', but instead she was running away from...veggies? So much for her life was 'nothing but pain'. XD And her plan to get the G Revs to like her totally failed! Heheh.

And btw, I myself write OCs but eh, I loved this.