Reviews for Foreign Land
KiahTrickster chapter 21 . 3/15/2014
A really good story. Kate always struck me as a good leader and this story hilighted it. I also liked the little personal moments with mike.
angry penguin chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Hell. You made me smile. Lol.
SeaKat01 chapter 21 . 5/31/2011
Only found this a few days ago and have been hooked by it. Great action and story with a nice amount of personal storyline. Had me guessing about Raffy's intentions all the way through and I can sympathise with the Hammersley crew, it's not good only knowing bits of a story when you're in the thick of it.

Well done, hope you write something else soon.
hol2882 chapter 21 . 8/26/2010
great chapter please update
silver-wings124 chapter 21 . 8/26/2010
Great Ending, especially liked the last line :)
pook chapter 21 . 8/25/2010
What a terrific finish to very good story. I liked it from start to finish. It had it all - action, romance, intrigue and a bit of MK as well.

Looking forward to the continuation of series.

Bravo!
Tayswiftfan242 chapter 21 . 8/25/2010
this was a great way to finish the story off and i like it alot, well done
talyn64 chapter 21 . 8/25/2010
lovely chapter, nice way to finish and i loved the last line lol xx zara
ktebid chapter 21 . 8/25/2010
Well done! I loved the story from start to finish. I loved the subtle nuances and innuendo you included that echoed the actual SP episodes. The language was well utilised, descriptions effective and the action superb. I'm looking forward to any other stories you write.
whispersomethingtome chapter 21 . 8/25/2010
yep i loved it,

very good story line!
talyn64 chapter 20 . 8/25/2010
nice chapter :)
silver-wings124 chapter 20 . 8/25/2010
Great Chapter, can't wait to see how this all wraps up :) Looking forward to more :D
talyn64 chapter 19 . 8/24/2010
very nice chapter cant wait to see how it pans out :)

xxzara
whispersomethingtome chapter 20 . 8/24/2010
lovinggg itt!

is there gunna be more mike and kate?
Tayswiftfan242 chapter 20 . 8/24/2010
Awesome chapter and i can't wait to read more, i like the way you write your stories and you should consider it as a profession as you are really good at it