Reviews for Jane in the Box
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
OMG! That was so freaking funny.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
*snort*

Awesome.
MinervaCullen chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
lol
FellowsheepOfThePeen chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
xTullyx recommended you on :

I happen to be a small fan of Jane. Well, fanfiction Jane, not canon Jane. I like the spin that different writers tend to take on her character. Sometimes it’s a horrible mess; some people just don’t know how to write a personality. Other times, it’s just hilariously awesome. Like Miss Spirare, for example. She wrote a funny little Volturi fic that just cracked me up.

Apparently the Volturi Brothers made a few changes to how they run things. There is now a designated ‘office’ area for the guard. Jane doesn’t like it very much. And to add more fuel to Jane’s ire, ‘Management’ has employed a few new policies to help everything run more smoothly.

*snort* Oh yeah, it runs smoothly all right. I think one of the policies they should have made was not to piss Jane off. Then maybe everyone wouldn’t have…uh…well, why don’t you just read to find out?
aGirlCalledPablo chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This is funnier than all hell. Thanks.
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Lol, don't put Jane in a box. Love it!

Xela
StellaBlueBella chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Funny. Like the emails.
Heeyooo chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Lool she is gonna kill the Friggin Guard! LOL
Heeyooo chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Lool she is gonna kill the Friggin Guard! L
Hael2009 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
LOL This was great! I loved the announcement, the emails and the decorating and redecorating of Jane's cube - that was so great...too bad she killed them all - I would have liked to see Demitri try to make a vamp kitty!

I am adding this to all my reviews, as I am becomming desperate!...

HELP! I'm looking for a story that is Jasper/Bella - in the opening chapter it is Jasper POV and has him running through the forest; he's wondering why it is he can't seem to run as fast and what is wrong with him. Towards the end of the chapter it has Jasper coming upon Bella’s house and he thinks something along the lines of ...Bella, the one responsible for this happening to me. This is NOT Back from the Dead.

SO! Please Please Please send me a PM if you know what story this is, I will forever be in your debt - in fact I will read ALL your fics and review EVERY chapter!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Hugs and Kisses,

Hael
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
THAt was so totally awesom,e! Jane's awesome!
LynseyWhitlock chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Hahahaha! Now, if that had really happened, there would have been no problem during Breaking Dawn. You need to rewrite the whole damn series! Good gracious. Hahahaha.
Brynne660 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This was a quick & fantastic read! HILARITY!

Mel
Lady Ramona chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
YUP, she so would...:)
blinddivinity chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Funny. Love your Aro and Jane.