Reviews for Ryuugamine Family Adventures
This made me smile, it's cute
Guest chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
Aww I love this family :) it's so cute and adorable :):) please update soon! :):)::)
LUVENZBLU chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
This is good! I like it! I imagined it that mikado and kida having a family is really cute! I hope to see more, well I wanted read a longer one though. But this is really cute...
sakurayuri89 chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
How can you got both of them pregnant? Izzit both of them had the ability to or of some misfit experiment or in this world where men can pregnant or something? Just asking, curious.. Btw, your story is good.. I like it.. Thanks!
sakurayuri89 chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
i hope for another again.. i is refreshing to read that both men, masaomi and mikado can pregnant.. haha, it is just good to read and i hope for more about this family..
greenapple23 chapter 12 . 5/29/2012
This is such a sweet story! I love a fic that has mpreg especially with Kida x and Mikado! Thank you sooo much for creating my dream fic! Thank you soo much!

Your fan and reader,

greenapple23 :DD
NanaLoveChel chapter 12 . 5/21/2012
Cute and funny!3
kitsunepunk400 chapter 12 . 8/2/2011
This story is really cute i love the twins. Hope you update soon... I'll give you pie }
Rainbow Slash chapter 12 . 7/30/2011
I started reading these when I first got into Durarara! and I'm glad to see there's even more! These always have me torn between giggling madly and going, "D'awww!"
blackwingsgreeneyes chapter 12 . 6/14/2011
I love all these short drabbles!~
HummanaHummana chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
i dont get this... did Anri get pregnant because of Mikado or is this some fantasy that Mikado got pregnant?
Me 3 Again chapter 12 . 3/15/2011
Me 3 chapter 12 . 3/15/2011
Little brat... I wish I didn't want to smack her...

I demand Akio wanting to be just like Himeko because she's /awesome/ and it driving her nuts.
Pyro the Phoenix chapter 12 . 3/14/2011
I love youuuuu Takeruuuuu

He was the most adorable thing this chapter~

And Yay Mikado~! It's best that they can all be equally bullied~ Amirite?

XxAlysxX chapter 12 . 3/13/2011
Hahahaha how cruel. They will all have the fact that they will be made fun of at school to bond over. That sounds like the kind of thing I would do to my children (if I had any in the future)