Reviews for The Power of Knowledge
LexisRee chapter 13 . 5/28
I honestly loved this entire thing. I read it all within a day (a surprising feat with babysitting my niece) and it's so great. I love all the ideas you've had too! The whole 'Alchemists are squibs' thing made my day.

I'm definitely going to read the next book too.
gabeclone chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
uh... i like this story so far, you write well... but here's a... quibble that i have. i guess it's ok for you to change harrys name to henry, it is your story after all (i think his full name is canonically harison james potter), but it can be distracting when you switch back and forth between calling him harry and henry.
Obsidius chapter 13 . 7/20/2015
interesting story. but you REALLY need to fix that henry/harry issue. far as I know his name is HARRY not Henry. please fix. thanks.
Obsidius chapter 11 . 7/20/2015
Ok I keep noticing you use Henry instead of Harry. is his name Harry Or Henry? you are confusing me.
Please fix this. thanks.
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 8 . 4/19/2015
Why did harry not realise that the cloak he got for christmas is the same as the one dumbledore took from his vault after his parents died? All I could think of after that was 'make the connection!'
Guest chapter 12 . 4/8/2015
Naruto already told Harry about the demon a few chapters back. harry commented on it about Naruto having a dream sealed in side of him. It was the same letter were Naruto told Harry about killing the bandit.
WordSmyth chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Enormousness isn't a word. I would suggest enormity instead. And what happened to Henry? He only lasted a few sentences.
SeverlyLate chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
This is one engaging story if simplistic at times.
But you really dropped the ball by clumsily putting kind of old team togather in this chapter. However temporarily it may be, and i do hope you wont put them togather again.
With the stories premise that would be so lame...
SilverStarWaters chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Good story so far... but it does get very annoying when you continuously call Harry 'Henry'. It does ruin the flow of the story with the repeated "wait who is Henry?' And then oh yes its a mistake. I've never tried, but I could beta read it to at least fix simple mistakes like that that an author who rereads it over and over again would miss
Lahmikhara chapter 13 . 2/21/2014
I really liked this story, I'm looking forward to reading the next part :)
uwishuwerecool chapter 13 . 2/18/2014
love love love love write more this is AMAZING
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Who the fuck is Henry Potter?!
Euphemism chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
I'm much more interested in the Harry aspects of the story than in the Naruto aspects. Regarding Naruto, couldn't he use henge to disguise himself when he makes purchases? It seems like such an obvious thing and a few stories make use of it. Since you keep bringing up his inability to make decent purchases (most stories completely ignore that), it seems like a pretty obvious solution that someone should cotton onto immediately.

Anyway, I liked how you used Nicholas and the paintings as a source of knowledge and wisdom. Also liked how much more you departed from canon than most other stories have.
Funkegirl chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
I will admit the whole inconsistent Harry/Henry thing did bug me. But what bugged me even more was the Henry bit. Because why would you try to change Harry's name when it is very clear in the books that that is what it is? Even if Harry is usually short for something else, Henry is nothing like Harry.
Faene Druin chapter 13 . 8/5/2013
I greatly enjoyed reading this story.

The concept of pen pals were refreshing and the way you narrated the story kept me entertained the entire way through!

Congrats, I look forward to reading more of your stories

..Fe Dn..