Reviews for The Power of Knowledge
davycrockett100 chapter 12 . 3/25
awesome
Kikuriki chapter 1 . 3/20
I can't tell if it's a bunch of auto correct mistakes or if you couldn't decide between naming him Henry or Harry, but about half of the names referring to Harry are actually Henry and its pretty confusing.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 11/15/2016
Gotta admit that I'm loving this. So much win going on now. And Naruto's team is actually showing concern for his everyday well being after understanding it and then fucking doing something about it! And Harry is being a smart lil sneak. Put that fool in Ravenclaw! XD
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Very interesting concept. Perhaps now both of them won't stick so hard headedly with a friend who isn't much of a friend at all.
LexisRee chapter 13 . 5/28/2016
I honestly loved this entire thing. I read it all within a day (a surprising feat with babysitting my niece) and it's so great. I love all the ideas you've had too! The whole 'Alchemists are squibs' thing made my day.

I'm definitely going to read the next book too.
gabeclone chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
uh... i like this story so far, you write well... but here's a... quibble that i have. i guess it's ok for you to change harrys name to henry, it is your story after all (i think his full name is canonically harison james potter), but it can be distracting when you switch back and forth between calling him harry and henry.
Obsidius chapter 13 . 7/20/2015
interesting story. but you REALLY need to fix that henry/harry issue. far as I know his name is HARRY not Henry. please fix. thanks.
Obsidius chapter 11 . 7/20/2015
Ok I keep noticing you use Henry instead of Harry. is his name Harry Or Henry? you are confusing me.
Please fix this. thanks.
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 8 . 4/19/2015
Why did harry not realise that the cloak he got for christmas is the same as the one dumbledore took from his vault after his parents died? All I could think of after that was 'make the connection!'
Guest chapter 12 . 4/8/2015
Naruto already told Harry about the demon a few chapters back. harry commented on it about Naruto having a dream sealed in side of him. It was the same letter were Naruto told Harry about killing the bandit.
WordSmyth chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Enormousness isn't a word. I would suggest enormity instead. And what happened to Henry? He only lasted a few sentences.
SeverlyLate chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
This is one engaging story if simplistic at times.
But you really dropped the ball by clumsily putting kind of old team togather in this chapter. However temporarily it may be, and i do hope you wont put them togather again.
With the stories premise that would be so lame...
SilverStarWaters chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Good story so far... but it does get very annoying when you continuously call Harry 'Henry'. It does ruin the flow of the story with the repeated "wait who is Henry?' And then oh yes its a mistake. I've never tried, but I could beta read it to at least fix simple mistakes like that that an author who rereads it over and over again would miss
Lahmikhara chapter 13 . 2/21/2014
I really liked this story, I'm looking forward to reading the next part :)
uwishuwerecool chapter 13 . 2/18/2014
love love love love write more this is AMAZING