Reviews for The Fading Sakura
Byakuyalover chapter 1 . 2/2
Love your stories, your Byakuya and have been a fan of your work for a long while. Awesome person you are and love that you are so communicative and indulgent with your readers. Reading your older and new stories, the shift and finesse in your work is appreciably positive. One connects better with your characters and gives them a depth and dimension as per story that makes it better than the canon.

Very inspiring, your body of work, you as a writer and as a person. You are my Byakuya expert. Lots of love :3

My suggestion though, if possible, would be if you can write Byakuya as a strategic captain, highlighting his sharp intelligence. Or maybe his duties and work as a ruling body in Serietei and nobility is focussed on. His new abilities post recovery and the shift in his seniority post soutaicho's death. I have so many ideas, with as dedicated a writer you are, I wish to pen a few of them down myself. Happy writing and take care!
AnimeObsessed326 chapter 23 . 7/24/2016
Another epic story. Love every one I have read. Hope to see more.
Picklez80 chapter 23 . 9/4/2015
Great ending! A very enjoyable read.
SilverSerpentine chapter 23 . 9/4/2015
Beautiful romance. So glad you shared it, thank you!
Periwinkle chapter 23 . 8/8/2015
Great ending, Spunky! Thank you for the story. I loved it!
Aizenfan6969 chapter 23 . 8/8/2015
What a great ending to a beautiful, angsty story. I love your Aizen stories. Please update some of the others too!
Anon chapter 23 . 8/8/2015
Awesome story, Spunky, thanks!
ShariBerry89 chapter 23 . 8/7/2015
Fantastic story, thank you Spunky! 3
E.N.D.K chapter 23 . 8/6/2015
Aww!
TehWonderer chapter 23 . 8/6/2015
Awesome story! Thanks for sharing it. 3
Winterheart2000 chapter 23 . 8/6/2015
Beautiful story! Love it to death!
Red Cr0w chapter 23 . 8/3/2015
Eeeeeeeeee! The royal babies!
Sariniste chapter 23 . 8/1/2015
Awww, the sweetest ending ever, and then I absolutely loved the last couple of lines, with Aizen saying, "You should still be afraid." Yes! That's the Aizen-sama I know and love. :) Thank you so much for finishing this story. I really enjoyed it!
Periwinkle chapter 22 . 5/21/2015
Please update, Spunky-sama?
Aizenfan6969 chapter 22 . 5/10/2015
Another great Aizen story revived! I love this one to death!