Reviews for Be Who You Are
Gendy chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Omg it passed 4 months, When are you going to continue this story -_-, I have a feeling that Zane is going to get STABBED or something. I knew something bad was going to happen the minute I read that Riley was getting the house for not even a penny.
MycatISLordTubbington chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
EEEEK! CLIFF HANGERS! Also have you seen the movie boys don't cry. I recommend it :) UPDATES SOON! YOUR READERS LOVE YOU
Runaway-Luv chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
Ahhh, the suspense is killing me! (and hopefully not Zane!). This is really good, there should b more Ziley fics. They're my fav couple 3 Anyways keep writing, and do amazing things :3
loverboi2371 chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
I hope that you keep writing this stuff, i likie it a lot
gogoohaha chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
ahhhh hurry up the supense is too much! AND DONT U DARE LET MY ZANE GET HURT;)
FlackStavros chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
update soon!
Black Otaku Writer chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
oh noes! conflict...bout time lol
Msluvlee chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
Omfg who said dat? This iz gettn better wuz it owen? Idk suprise me! Update soon
Kelsee chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
Ooh gotta love cliffhangers. Cool story btw.
Xxwerewolf.loverxX chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
love the story. plz plz plz write more soon. i really want to read more
ShadowBeauty chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This is an awesome story. Keep up the good work.
Balmz chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
very interesting story, the way Drew is acting is making me wonder if he has a crush on riley or Zane and is trying to break them up so he could have them. that'd be a neat concept to do

regardless i enjoyed the story, food fight was funny
Pheonix Autumn chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
UpDaTe!
MycatISLordTubbington chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
Ew, Owen :p But I never really saw drew that way. Oh well, you're the author. Plus it works. And you're still using good songs :)
Black Otaku Writer chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
I very much enjoy this story and it is going in a great direction. For some reason even in the series I always thought that Owen was gay and hated Zane & Riley cause they didn't care about other people and he envied them...is that weird?

Anyway, I LOVE this story.