Reviews for The Maury Povich Effect
Angelic Guardian chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This was literally perfect in every way: characterization, humor, storytelling.

Amazing. Really.
Pickle The Fangirl chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
:D I favorited. Awesome story.
IshidaH chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
My favourite parts were the camera sections you introduced. This is one third of the issues like they usually focus in on Modern Family. Good characterization and good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
High five! Strong work! Thoroughly enjoyed it. : )
The Public Address System chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This is hilarious! The whole time I found myself wondering if this was an actual episode that I've somehow missed. I could imagine all the characters, especially Phil and Claire, saying this complete with Phil's priceless facial expressions and Claire's voice when she's on the verge of freaking out. Cam and Mitchell were definitely a fun addition to the story. :)
Monica chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Hahahaha! So much win.
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This was simply amazing! You've got the show by the core of it and I can't count how many times I've laughed while reading this. Entertaining, hilarious and a great read, thank you!
ObnoxiousSpontaneousCombustion chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Excellent. Perfectly in character, well written... thing is, since MF is a TV show and not a book it's hard to write it like a story. But who cares, this was great! It felt like an actual episode.
Brookii chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
That was AWESOME. You managed to stay in character the entire time. That is something most authors don't do very well (including me)! Congratulations, one of the best I have EVER read. Love it!
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
That was awesome for too many reasons; you got the essence of the show perfectly. You wrote the characters extremely well. You captured the humor of the show spot-on (I found myself laughing out loud at various points). AND I have a crush on Colin Firth. So great job :) an instant favorite!
literaryfreak chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
i love this, it is PITCH-PERFECT. are you sure you're not one of the writers? ;)
maisma51 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Wow! This was fantastic, it felt just like and episode. You could definitely be a writer for Modern Family. Well done, and thanks for writing!
Ursula chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
that was bloody brilliant - most of these fanfics are rubbish (no offence) but yours actually sounded like the show. WELL DONE!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Oh. My. God.

Was this an episode that I missed?

Because seriously, it was PERFECT.

The length of all the scenes, the character's personalities, ESPECIALLY Phil's, you caught everyone FLAWLESSLY. :D

I really hope to see more of this from you, I didn't want it to end!

Perfect. :D

Love bunches,

Jenna.

Peace, Love, Happiness and Adam Lambert.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I loved this! It was so cute and so funny, and it had the exact feel of one of those episodes. Excellent job!