Reviews for The Maury Povich Effect
Shian1998 chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Since my last review to this story, I have recently created my own Fanfiction profile; Shian1998. I had reviewed this story on the twenty-fifth of July this year as the guest reviewer Shian. The reason for the alteration in the name is that another Fanfiction author already had the name Shian. Just letting you know that the reviewer was me. Once again, great job!
Shian chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
I know in six days it will have been six years, and so you probably wo't be reading this review, but I'm going to write it anyway. Great story. I think both Mitchell and Cameron were right about Jay making the effort to help Phil, both hilarious and sweet. The majority of the characters are written perfectly in-character. Not to sure about Phil (he's insecure in the show, but I think that was a little over done here), but nothing to worry about. Good job!
Angelic Guardian chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This was literally perfect in every way: characterization, humor, storytelling.

Amazing. Really.
Pickle The Fangirl chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
:D I favorited. Awesome story.
IshidaH chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
My favourite parts were the camera sections you introduced. This is one third of the issues like they usually focus in on Modern Family. Good characterization and good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
High five! Strong work! Thoroughly enjoyed it. : )
The Public Address System chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This is hilarious! The whole time I found myself wondering if this was an actual episode that I've somehow missed. I could imagine all the characters, especially Phil and Claire, saying this complete with Phil's priceless facial expressions and Claire's voice when she's on the verge of freaking out. Cam and Mitchell were definitely a fun addition to the story. :)
Monica chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Hahahaha! So much win.
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This was simply amazing! You've got the show by the core of it and I can't count how many times I've laughed while reading this. Entertaining, hilarious and a great read, thank you!
ObnoxiousSpontaneousCombustion chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Excellent. Perfectly in character, well written... thing is, since MF is a TV show and not a book it's hard to write it like a story. But who cares, this was great! It felt like an actual episode.
Brookii chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
That was AWESOME. You managed to stay in character the entire time. That is something most authors don't do very well (including me)! Congratulations, one of the best I have EVER read. Love it!
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
That was awesome for too many reasons; you got the essence of the show perfectly. You wrote the characters extremely well. You captured the humor of the show spot-on (I found myself laughing out loud at various points). AND I have a crush on Colin Firth. So great job :) an instant favorite!
literaryfreak chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
i love this, it is PITCH-PERFECT. are you sure you're not one of the writers? ;)
maisma51 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Wow! This was fantastic, it felt just like and episode. You could definitely be a writer for Modern Family. Well done, and thanks for writing!
Ursula chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
that was bloody brilliant - most of these fanfics are rubbish (no offence) but yours actually sounded like the show. WELL DONE!