Reviews for The Girl in the White Dress
kk chapter 6 . 4/6
Oh my god please continue this story, its to amazing not to finish it. Please, im begging... :'(
SpecialYouMe chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
Honestly, this fanfic is simply a jewel. The plot is not an overused one or copied. It's great to see an original, one-in-a-kind plot. I was ecstatic when I saw this was TamaHaru

When I first saw this particular fanfic, I was amazed. I thought it was gonna be another Cinderella story, (not that I detest those. They are entertaining) but you proved me wrong. I noticed how this fanfic had 6 chapters with about a hundred of reviews. Heck, it's only 6 chapters... What's the harm?

Later on, I did find out what the 'harm' was. I was sitting at the end of my seat while I was reading chapter 6... until I found out there was, in fact, no chapter 7. I read your author's note to see if you had decided to drop this or put the story in hiatus to be greatly disappointed (not on you, I reassure you).

While I was reading your fanfiction, I didn't see any grammar mistakes or any of the sort. I was most certainly overjoyed by that. I like this story for the big 'what if'. I always wondered what would happen if they hadn't found out she was a girl. There are a few (that I know of) good Tamaki and Haruhi fanfics out there and this one was one of them.

It saddens me to know that you are not currently active. I do hope you continue as you have creative imagination and in overall a good writer. I do understand your reasons such as no time, lost inspiration, etc. However, I very much enjoy your fanfic and would be lying if I were to say I wouldn't want you to continue (not as if my opinion matters).

This fanfic is amazing and is just too amazing to not be finished. I am quite curious on what you are/were planning to do. Whether or not you're continuing is up to you.

Best wishes,
SpecialYouMe
Silent Sonatas chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
LOVE THIS! It's so hard to find a good TamaHaru fanfic, so I'm glad I stumbled acros this one. Update soon please!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
Wheres the rest of it?.
Madje Knotts chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
I was kind of hoping to read the ending of this story. Any chance you'll ever finish it?
Exile Wrath chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
As I read this fic, I stopped several times to check the status of it, and then curled up in my bed and cried, "Why are you not completed!?"

Because really, this is a fabulous piece. Fairly good idea, engaging writing, amusing PLOT- it is murdering my shipper's heart that thus isn't complete. But even though it has been more than two years since your last update, may i ask of you if adoption of this fic would be possible?
The pain in my heart at this unfinished piece compels me to wish to finish it, or hear out the end. Any, anything to finish it. I would credit all the original material to you, of course, and would include any scenes you had intended, but please- please, anything to read (or write) the ending.
xXI.AM.BEASTXx chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
Awesome story!
VengefulWolf chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
I hope you didn't quit on this story, please continue updating.
Wegg-Hime chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
puh-LEASE KEEP GOING! Hahah I love the idea of this fic and it's so well written, (squeal for Thumbalina!) I mut admit though it was off picturing haruhi dancing in a gazebo while singing hahah but hey it worked out great! I want to read more!

- love Hime
Rikki Taro chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
This is such an awesome story! Please continue it soon because I desperatly want to know how it ends!
Vangran chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! Please don't stop now, you have grabbed my attention and I honestly wish that the paragraphs were spaced more just so that it would take longer to read it I love it so much. Please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
I love it.;)
Can you do more?
PLZ! !
myvividreams chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
You're awesome The plot twist or idea or whatever-you-call-it where they didn't find out about Haruhi is really cool! Are you going to be updating soon? Coz I can't wait for the next chapter :D
Janey-Paininator chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
I am really enjoying this fan fic. I really do up you update soon because It's really good and I so am excited about the end. So please update soon!
Cristine chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Pls... Update soon I really really REALLY like it !