Reviews for 3 Ways Tallahassee Never Met Columbus
JapaneseAnimeFreak16 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This is too sweet and cute and adorable and funny. So Tallahassee XD It's amazing and I'm glad I read it again after sooo long :D THANK YOU FOR THIS!
Taisi chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I just- I reread this story again for the first time in awhile, because I've been playing L4D2 somewhat religiously and the Nick/Ellis fandom had me missing Talumbus like burning.

The end of this story gets me every time. That one line:

"And whenever he dreamt of other things, other lives, Columbus would appear in every scenario, meeting him again and again."

Seriously, I get chills. C:
wolf chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I loved it! Keep writing.
Taisi chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Fuuuuckiiiin' cuuuuute. I loved Tally's calling him "Pretty Eyes" in the first one, loved Collie's adorable awkwardness in the other two - and of course the last one is the one I most prefer. :3 Because goddammit, if they're not fuckin' cute together then there's nothing I understand about the world.
Chaotic Memory chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Just wonderful, it expanded those What-ifs in "If I Just Lay Here" . Extremely In Character all the way.
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This is very cool. I like how in the end, They did meet- but not as the names of a city. Very cool story.

jessica499499 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Great sequel! Well written and very in character! I hope you do many more of this pairing!
FreeBorn chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
you really are the best. seriously, you add dimension and feeling to characters in the most honest, subtle ways. it's amazing.
YamixYuugiLover chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
That was awesome and adorable at the same time! :D I LOVED IT! You have a done a wonderful job with this one shot! I imagined all three scenarios, and all of them made me giggle on the inside! Again, you've done a wonderful job with this story! Keep up the great work! :D I look foward to more of Tallumbus! Huzzah!