Reviews for Smoky Hills
Anonymous chapter 49 . 5/22
Amazing story. Amazing writer. Seriously. Loved every chapter. I really really hope that one day you will give this amazing story an amazing ending. I will patiently wait because I believe that one day you will return. Thank you for this amazing fic :)
I went into this story knowing it wasn't finished and probably never going to be finished but I read it anyway because I love your work. And of course it did not disappoint. You have such a wonderful talent and i truly enjoy reading your stories. I hope and hope and hope some more that one day you will come back and finish this story among others and grace us with some new ones. You have a beautiful talent I hope all is well in your life as well . Please think about wrighting
La chapter 49 . 3/30
This is really a great story. I hope you come back and finish writing.
D chapter 49 . 3/29
I just have to say that this was one of the best gundam wing fics that I have read and by far my favorite. I started reading this back in 2010 and have checked for updates every so often. It's sad to see that it has not been updated in a long while. I do hope that you return one day to finish this masterpiece of a fanfic.
Max chapter 49 . 7/16/2016
I so wish this was finished. I'd love to know what happens. Thanks for another amazing story!
daniluce chapter 49 . 4/6/2016
I've countlessly come back to all your stories lately hoping to find an update of this as well as of The academy. Your one of my favorite authors for this pairing and most other stories as of late I can't read because they don't seem to portrait the characters properly. I wish you'd come back and write some more, or finish your last two stories. Your account is the first I look for when I come back to this fandom after a break. It's always easy to find too since Wedding planner has the highest reviews for a completed fic for 1X2. This story is so good and I just loved where you were taking it so I'm sad that it hasn't been updated in over 3 years.
Anon chapter 49 . 2/21/2016
Even after all this time, I still find myself coming back to this account in hopes that one day I'll find an update. You are one of the few writers that I can read over and over again and not get tired of. Do you know how rare that is in fanfiction? Just know that your writing is sorely missed, and you still have many faithful followers. We can only hope that one day you'll pick up where you left off. Till then I wish you all the best.
Linda chapter 49 . 11/18/2015
I suppose you're gone for good now :/ I hope you return one day - you had some of the best writing in the fandom.
tyleet88 chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Sad that Smokey is still updateless yea I know that really isn't a word is it? Love this story it's really really good
TheSpaz chapter 49 . 7/2/2015
Love this story so far, I hope to see another chapter soon!
Aeternus.Flamma chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
I don't review often, though I read plenty of stories...

I stumbled upon this story after deciding to give GW fanfics another shot (as a reader.) I am not usually very interested in 01x02 pairings, but with a possible haunted house concept, I couldn't resist. I'm very interested in seeing where this goes!

A.F
Guest chapter 6 . 1/17/2015
Mailman!Duo is my spirit animal
bleedtoblue chapter 49 . 8/28/2014
I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed reading your writing. I am a long time GW fan, but somehow missed your writing until recently. What a pleasure to find it. I know it's been a while since you've updated and I know that sometimes real life interferes with writing, but I have a fond hope that you will finish this story someday. At any rate, I wanted to thank you for the pleasure your writing has given me.
Zombietdactyl chapter 49 . 8/26/2014
Ah I love this! It's way more interesting than the description for it. And since I love your writing style I decided to read it. I totally figured that the bones were Solo's chapters before it was stated so that was fun. The personalities you gave all the characters are so perfect. Anyway, I'm psyched for the next chapter when you post it!
Poeta Senza Faccia chapter 49 . 7/21/2014
Hi, so I haven't reviewed before but I ADORE YOUR STORY! I had a feeling from the moment the skeleton came up that it was Solo and this story has kept me up until almost 2 AM reading even when I had to be up early the next morning. The plot progresses wonderfully, the characters are well-written, easy to relate to, and SO much fun read about. Ever since finding this in a random search for good 1x2 fics, I haven't been able to put it down or even really think about other fics.

Your plot twists are wonderful, and your relationships believable. I can't believe I'm about to say this, but you also write REALLY good homophobes. I can honestly say that this is easily one of the best 1x2 stories that I have read since I entered the fandom 6 years ago, and I found myself dreading reaching the end. I will forever love this story, and I can't wait to see where it takes us next!
1,216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »