Reviews for Smoky Hills
Aeternus.Flamma chapter 1 . 3/2
I don't review often, though I read plenty of stories...

I stumbled upon this story after deciding to give GW fanfics another shot (as a reader.) I am not usually very interested in 01x02 pairings, but with a possible haunted house concept, I couldn't resist. I'm very interested in seeing where this goes!

A.F
Mailman!Duo is my spirit animal
bleedtoblue chapter 49 . 8/28/2014
I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed reading your writing. I am a long time GW fan, but somehow missed your writing until recently. What a pleasure to find it. I know it's been a while since you've updated and I know that sometimes real life interferes with writing, but I have a fond hope that you will finish this story someday. At any rate, I wanted to thank you for the pleasure your writing has given me.
Zombietdactyl chapter 49 . 8/26/2014
Ah I love this! It's way more interesting than the description for it. And since I love your writing style I decided to read it. I totally figured that the bones were Solo's chapters before it was stated so that was fun. The personalities you gave all the characters are so perfect. Anyway, I'm psyched for the next chapter when you post it!
Poeta Senza Faccia chapter 49 . 7/21/2014
Hi, so I haven't reviewed before but I ADORE YOUR STORY! I had a feeling from the moment the skeleton came up that it was Solo and this story has kept me up until almost 2 AM reading even when I had to be up early the next morning. The plot progresses wonderfully, the characters are well-written, easy to relate to, and SO much fun read about. Ever since finding this in a random search for good 1x2 fics, I haven't been able to put it down or even really think about other fics.

Your plot twists are wonderful, and your relationships believable. I can't believe I'm about to say this, but you also write REALLY good homophobes. I can honestly say that this is easily one of the best 1x2 stories that I have read since I entered the fandom 6 years ago, and I found myself dreading reaching the end. I will forever love this story, and I can't wait to see where it takes us next!
Koiame chapter 49 . 7/7/2014
This is a wonderful story! I hope you continue writing it. You're a great writer.
Guest chapter 49 . 7/4/2014
So, I've spent the last several days reading all of your chapter fic and enjoying them immensely. I do hope you continue Smoky Hills and The Academy when you're able. I read them at a different site, but thought to check here just on the off chance that they've been updated more recently.

I will definitely be looking forward to any new chapters you post whenever you're able to. I hope you're doing well, and I think you for the wonderful fic I've enjoyed this past week.

regards,
Talon Who Hasn't Had An Account Here Since They Did Away With The NC-17 Rating Back In The Day
Kiba1159 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Love your stories. Creative and intriguing. Hope to see more soon.
Guest chapter 49 . 5/24/2014
Fantastic! Look forward to more Smoky Hills.
Guest chapter 49 . 4/23/2014
I love your story so far, it's one of the better gundam fanfics I've read in a good while. I look forward to reading more.
justme chapter 49 . 12/6/2013
I refuse to give up on this amazing story!
anonymous chapter 49 . 8/16/2013
*Sigh* update soon please? This isn't going to end up another abandoned story is it?
Pokeyonekenobie chapter 49 . 7/13/2013
Excellent story so far. *throws carrot to plot bunnies*
kitten-dreamer chapter 49 . 6/9/2013
Absolutely great story! I've spent the last few days going through it whenever I had a free moment - I could barely stop: I really wanted to know what would happen next... I really hope there is an update to this story, or to The Academy sometime soon! Keep writing. :)
Nutella0Mutt chapter 49 . 4/19/2013