Reviews for Until We Meet Again
spookysister7 chapter 13 . 11/2/2010
i almost cried when u shot murdock and killed face! great twist
BlackxValentine chapter 13 . 8/15/2010
Murdock with a family, CUTEST IMAGE EVER!
destinationmirkwood chapter 13 . 8/12/2010
Awwww! :D :D

That was a WONDERFUL ending. And I gotta say I was about ready to kill Murdock when he faked being dead xD But you're right, it IS hard to stay mad at him.

And Murdock's a father! Along with BA of course. And what's BA's wife's name? Does she have the same initials as him?

And Face finally got engaged, that's so sweet, we all knew he'd find someone SOME day.

A wonderful closing to a WONDERFUL story. I love it, I love it, I love it! IYD24 :)
Lemon Icee chapter 13 . 8/12/2010
Awww it was a great fic! Thanks so much for writing it, I loved it!
Person4352 chapter 13 . 8/11/2010
The A-Team, married with children? WOW. I'm not certain how to swallow that one. :D I wonder if Murdock's kids inherited Billy and B.A.'s kids wear lots of gold...and fight. Or if Face's kids spend all their time conning girls out of their lunch money. Heeheeheeheeheehee.

A cute chapter to round up an intense story! I liked how long this one got, and you kept me interested throughout! Great job!
LemonGrenades chapter 13 . 8/11/2010
This was a great story, I'm sad to see it come to and end.. But I'm looking forward to new stories! If/when you write any. 8)
destinationmirkwood chapter 12 . 8/8/2010
Oh, my, goodness.

YOU MADE ME THINK FACE WAS DEAD!

Sorry, that reeeally freaked me out o.O But I'm better now, I took a few deep breaths.

So, is this going to be continued? Because the only question I have is what's the unfinished buisiness?

Man, 3 chapters in one evening, you're on fire!

Still lovin' it! ;) IYD24
LemonGrenades chapter 12 . 8/8/2010
*Releases a breathe she had been holding* Thank GOODNESS! You had me so worried..! I was totally freaking out, it would have been heartbreaking! But I'm glad it was all a trick 'nyways.
Person4352 chapter 12 . 8/8/2010
...

*whew*

I was expecting Face and Murdock to hug. But that was a clever idea - the switcheroo. I liked being tricked like that! Very clever.

This chapter WAS a little quicker than previous ones, but you did sum things up neatly and, of course, left us with a little cliffhanger as to what is happening. You're doing a great job!
Livin'LaVidaLoki chapter 11 . 8/8/2010
OH MY GOD!OH MY GOD!OH MY GOD!
LemonGrenades chapter 11 . 8/8/2010
NOOOOOO FACEYYY! He CAN'T be dead! D'8 if has to be a trick to make Murdock flip-out like in the airport! 8(
Person4352 chapter 11 . 8/8/2010
You didn't really do it, did you?

In two chapters, I had some other things to say. Like how awesome this story is and I really need to learn from you how to write a story in short chapters (just a hint: if I was writing Poker Face the way I normally write, I would be in the middle of chapter 2 right now, not chapter 6).

But now I can't get past this one simple fact.

Did you really...do it?
destinationmirkwood chapter 9 . 8/5/2010
There should be a law against your cliffhangers! ;)

Loved this chapter, BA was spot-on. That poor guard never knew what was coming to him.

Rubix Cubes are pure evil, that's all that needs to be said.

But the flashback on Murdock's rage was really good, more than a bit frightening and VERY realistic.

Dang, no one that reads your story is ever going to like the FBI again! Then again, not many people do in the first place.

Really anxious to see what happens to Murdock, Happy writing, this chapter was stupendous! IYD24
DeleteForever97 chapter 9 . 8/5/2010
Murdock! No! Please update soon; the tension is killing me
Person4352 chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
She spins him right round, baby, right round like a record...

Now where the heck is B.A.?