Reviews for One Week
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 2/19
I LOVE THIS! HOW ROMANTIC! KYAAAA!
littlesugarcat chapter 1 . 1/29
I loved it very much! That would such a great way for Aoko to find out about Kids identity. It has a rather magical atmosphere ;D
Thank you for sharing! x3
igeisha chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
not them, it.
WaywardWanderer chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
That's so sweet! I just wish they had really kissed, or admitted their love for each other... but still AMAZING!
DetectiveLion chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Brilliant. An excellent way if revealing the truth to Aoko. Congrats on creating such an amazing story! Though it did go by a bit quickly, drawing things out would probably ruin the 'magic.' I also loved the first night, especially when Aoko said she could push him out the window. xD
Nathalaia chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Adoooorable! And believable. Very nice :D I don't have much to say, besides that.. Pleh. Good writing!

Nathalaia
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
good story. I enjoyed it
Rasei chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
The end of this brings tears into my eyes. I love how the two acted and how the 7 questions slowly brought out the truth.
Xaipa chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
This was just wonderful. There's no other word to describe it.

I normally prefer yaoi and slash and stuff like that. In fact, my favourite Magic Kaito fics usually involve Hakuba in some way because he's just that awesome. But there is something Magic Kaito has taht Detective Conan doesn't, and that's why I will always prefer the former instead of the later: a sympathetic main love interest. Don't get me wrong, Ran is likable, but she's still very dormant. I don't really know how to explain it. Aoko, on the other hand, has so much more character in her, so much more personality, movement. She's just interesting. And, for once, I don't mind seeing a non-yaoi pairing (okay, I0m exagerating, there's plenty of hetero ships that I like, I just have a preference for man on man action).

And this fic, this fic conveyed Aoko perfectly. It was just gut wrenching reading her reactions, how she slowly put things together. And how she accepts it. Because you know she will accept it. It's Kaito, she won't be mad at him in the end. But it hurts, for both of them, and this one shot portraits it perfectly. In a really inventive way as well.

Really, just a great one shot. Can't wait to dive into the other stuff you have here.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I had a feeling that it would lead to that but...I'm still crying anyway. The emotion just shined...no...more than that...it reached out, grabs the heart and just...I need bury my face in a pillow and cry or I'm gonna wake up the ones in the house that fell asleep already. Very nice one shot. Well done. 10/10
vitaminmin chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Really nice storytelling here. Comparing the happy-go-lucky/childish Aoko from canon to the hostile one you've presented here, at first I felt she was a little OOC, but then I realized she was dealing with Kid and not Kaito. In addition, the development is great, and I love the little details you've added in - showing Kid's charm, Aoko's intelligence - so I hope you'll continue to write more; maybe something to do with the repercussions of finding out? I'll be looking forward to your next DC/MK story in any case :)
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Cooll!

XD

i like it very much.
Taranea chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
aw, that was really nice. For some reason I especially liked the bands.