Reviews for If We Ever Meet Again
Pyra-Chan chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
This was really good, I hope that you continue the story!
KeikoTakishita chapter 5 . 5/21/2011

Please, for the love of all that is holy. Update.
KeikoTakishita chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Oh wow, I can't believe I didn't review this. D: I really liked it though. I think you got Keiko's character pretty well. :D I really loved the vague Kouji reference. OH, and one thing. I'm not saying you thought differently, but in case you did: Akira and Saburo didn't come out to the school, unless you want them to in your story. I'm not saying they were acting like a couple or anything, but I was just sayin. :P

I'm excited to see Kouji. I think he'll have the most interesting thing going on. And the lunch table with Keiko and Atsuko's friends... x) I hope Tamotsu and Kouji hate each other. :D Great chapter!
Jennison Silverye chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
It's ok:) At least you updated:)

Great chapter this time around again. It's nice to see that the Digi Destined are already starting to meet. Though it'll be even better if they start to interact:D

Maybe they could be in the same class, one way or another. (But I'm sure you already have something installed for them:D)

I'm also interested to see how Takuya would have changed in that period of time where they all lost contact. It makes sense that he would have changed, seeing as how he replied Izumi's sms with an 'ok'. He probably would also have a girlfriend, since he's supposed to be like good looking and... popular?

Interested to see how it would play out. So please update soon:)
Caliboy chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
Okay, i have one thing to say other than thanks for updating and awesome work this time around. My comment is:

COACH SUOH IS A BEAST! hahah and a total hero :)
DephsXylex chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
Gym teacher from hell? Man that's funny. I would hate to be Keiko and Atsuko though. We also finally get to see Izumi and Junpei, so now the real question is what about the others? Especially Tomoki. He's younger, so I'm interested in how he's going to fit into this.
ThankfulMemories chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
I totally feel you, Izumi! I totally know how she feels. I go back to Kansas every summer. And as soon as I leave to come back here. I'd text my friends back in KS and they'd reply, but when school starts, aall the texts and calls completely stop. It really does hurt. I've gotta say, you did great with her emotions.
Jennison Silverye chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Cute chapter:)

Poor Izumi... although after reading the other character's POVs, I know the distancing was unintentional, I still can't help but feel pitiful for her. Not at all surprising though that she's a boy magnet in her school.

It was really sweet, sending a text message to Takuya that she loved him. It's really a bummer about Takuya's response. Perhaps it had been his brother. I bet it must be! Just kidding:)

I'm pretty sure Takuya likes her as well though:D Wonder who's you're going to do on next. So please update soon:D
utsukushii04 chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
All Anime-freaks unite!

Great job! First, before i get to the video, the stroy is definitely going great! And yeah Zoe, give the silent treatment! "K"? What the heck? I would would be so freaking mad too! . Just thinking about it...

Anyway, on the video. I totally understand you. I sorta went through this phase where I too would not talk about my anime obssession because I was afraid of what people would think. But, I haven't completely grown out of that yet. But I do show more of what I loved and don't care of what people say. At school, I thought I would be the only one to like Anime and what not, but it turned out to be there is like a group of people in both my grade (Class of '12!) and the senior class who enjoy anime and are not afraid to show it. I guess all I had to do was say, I like anime, but am obssessed with Digimon, and I got a lot of people who were the same (not digimon exactly, but I think you get it). And it might not mean so much coming from me, but I am very proud that you were able to do that.

I also have friends that don't like anime. There more into like Glee or House, or those other shows EVERYONE watches. But I was able to tell them I love Digimon, and fanfiction, and stuff,and they, I guess accepted that. And oh my gosh, I have almost all the songs for digimon! They know that too, but they are just like, whatever, in the good way, and stuff. but what surprised me the most was that there was a girl that I never thought would like anime, digimon and stuff, but it turned out she was as obssesed as me.

I guess what I'm trying to say, is that it's alright to tell people what you like. If they are your freinds they'll continue being your freinds no matter what, and if they think you're like awkward or whatever, maybe they aren't true friends.

Keep up the good work! And update soon! (sorry for the long reveiw, but now I have someone to beat up...Takuya! Get your butt over here! You idiot!)
Caliboy chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
I gotta say, that was almost borderline PMS/bitchy haha but it was good. Takuya only said k because he was accepting what she told him, he was letting her down easy because he didn't tell her how in love with kouji he is already :P I forgive you for the late update, just try to update again soon please

k thx

cheers! :)
Jennison Silverye chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Hi, cute story you have here:) Love the way you portrayed Kouichi, so adorableXD Especially when he made the comment about falling in love with Atsuko's skills. Hope you update soon:)
ThankfulMemories chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Not bad, you did good keeping up with Kouichi's character and personality. Keep up the good work.
ThankfulMemories chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This is totally awesome. You're doing a great job. Keep up the good work. I feel just like Michiko sometimes, I've moved quite a few times in my life. I spent elementary school in Kansas, then middle school in Pennsylvania, and now I'm at a different highschool in Pennsylvania, and you're totally right. It is hard to find a best friend when everyone already has a best friend. But I'm anxious to see what happens next in Here's to the Night. Aren't you?
utsukushii04 chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
It's alright! (about the shortness). If I were to write music...then it would be a total disaster. Won't ever try it. Anyway, this was really good! I loved how you included so much detail that you can feel what he's trying to say. This is really great! Keep it up!
sydneybell24 chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
I liked this one. I loved how you incorporated the dream as well as Atsuko into it. Nice. And how Kouichi was the bad guy, and he just remembers people wanting to fight him. I actually liked the dark undertones. :)

Natalie told me what happened. You okay?
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »