Reviews for If We Ever Meet Again
Caliboy chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
yay kouichi! I have two words to say about that dream: Digital World! obviously hahha, poor kouji wasn't even recognized by is big bwudda :( that was really awesome, and one week is just fine with me', I wouldn't mind at all if you guys came out with a chapter or two in the next couple weeks while I'm in the Bahamas on vacation! my sis made team canada for rugby and the tourney is there, but I need something to do other than watch rugby and surf while I'm down there, so a chapter or two wouldn't hurt...

thanks a bunch! ttys :D
utsukushii04 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Wow! Please update soon! I want to see when Takuya-and the others, yeah, appear! I really wonder how they would look like as high schoolers...*drools*
Caliboy chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
this was great! I hope this gets continued because I think it would be an awesome story! but it is very good as it is already. I wish Natalie would update soon! nobody ever updates stories in the summer! :( keep up the awesome work :D
sydneybell24 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
OH WOW!

THIS.. is going to be gold.

Since when did you become such an amazing fucking writer? I loved the description, and even though I criticized the way you wrote Keiko in the Tributes story, this was PERFECT. Jeez.

I CAN NOT wait to see the interaction between Kouji and Keiko when they meet up again. Knowing you, you've probably got something huge planned for it, and I'm sure you'll make all of your readers sit on the edge of their seats.. If they know Keiko, obviously. XDD

I can't wait to see you continue this, so update soon! :D
KeikoTakishita chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
You already know my reaction to this, but after reading it again, it took my breath away again. I can not wait for you to continue this story, because I know it's gonna be AMAZING. :)
35 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3