Reviews for CinderMarty
IamMeWhoAreYou14 chapter 12 . 8/15
VICTOR VAN DORT?! DID YOU JUST?!
only-some-loser chapter 12 . 3/20/2014
I LOVED this story! It was so cute! You're a very talented writer.
Cally chapter 12 . 2/20/2012
I love this fic it's amazing and awesome. This was exteremly creative...kudos to you.
Pliffy chapter 12 . 12/16/2011
Yes I loved this. It was cute but sad. I mean I how could I NOT feel bad for Marty. Though I loved how you put all the couples. And

the nice twist like. Having George as a mouse. Clara as a godmother even making Doc one as well.(Loved the putting bed on roof thing.)
Mrs. Steve Jobs chapter 12 . 10/22/2011
Wow, I wasn't expecting much from this, but you blew me away! Brilliant story!
tiedwithribbons chapter 12 . 8/10/2011
What a wonderful story!

You could easily make this an original piece of work, y'know. all you'd havta do'd be to change the names of all the characters, and remove all the BTTF references.
Mlle. Wilhemina Wonka chapter 12 . 5/29/2011
This story was absolutely charming! I have the attention span of a rodent (sorry, George...) and it is difficult to keep my attention for very long, but what you have made here kept me riveted! Keep up the excellent work!

(And, as a huge Doc fan, I cannot begin to tell you how loud I squealed at the last line of Chapter 11!)
Jack.E.Fect chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This story was simply amazing. I loved every second of it and it read like a really good book. It was extremely amusing and actually took me into the world. Amazing work. I know im late but i was just looking through completed fan fic and this popped up and was amazing.
Pearl chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Wow, Just Wow, I loved this fic. I absolutely loved it. I liked how you set everything up. Starting with the death of Seamus, Maggie ended up with the Tannen, and how Marty met Doc. I didn't think that the woman who tried to talk to Marty at the funeral was Clara. I loved how you reintroduced her. I loved how you had George as a mouse and how he and Lorriane fell in love. I even liked how you made Doc a fairy godfather. The dialog and characters were right on. Overall you did an excellent job and I look forward to reading more from you.
bttf4444 chapter 12 . 8/22/2010
Yeah, loved the chapter - and I loved the way you wrapped up the whole story. It's only fitting that George would be an author in this universe, too - and write a tale based on it.

I wonder what will happen, when George and Lorraine end up having kids. I guess we're not supposed to think much into it.

Also, love the fate of the Tannens.

Great story, overall! :)
Emma McFly-Keaton-Flaherty-Fox chapter 12 . 8/22/2010
I absolutely loved this story! Definitely a new favourite, I love you're writing.
bttf4444 chapter 11 . 8/19/2010
I am loving this! I'm so glad that things are turning around, and that a bunch of people are on Marty's side. Now, I just hope I can see the reactions of Marty's relatives (from both sides of the family) - as well as those of Marty's old friends.

Also, it looks like Doc is about to be promoted. :)

Well, great work! :)
bttf4444 chapter 10 . 8/17/2010
Yes! Yes! *does the happy dance* It's about time for things to turn around for Marty. Well, I can hardly wait to see exactly how they decide to punish the Tannens.

Personally, I think Clara should temporarily give Marty super-strength powers - so that Marty can toss the Tannens around like rag dolls, mua-ha-ha!

Well, I'm sure whatever idea you had in mind is just as good. Looking forward to Thursday, so I can read what happens next.
bttf4444 chapter 9 . 8/15/2010
This is a great chapter! I'm anxious to find out what happens next.
bttf4444 chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
This was a great chapter, and it's a shame that Marty had to be pulled away from Jennifer. I think we all know how the story is going to end, though. Also, I presume that Marty will only be at the mercy of the Tannens for one more day.

I can hardly wait for Sunday!