Reviews for The Rise of Darkness
SilverGoldo chapter 6 . 6/13
I'm really enjoying the story so far, especially how Harry is with Bella & Cissa
Hate the story
wildbeast1498 chapter 3 . 3/20
This is story seems interesting and captivating though I do wish you had given the lemon scenes more attention as well other than that, the chapters so far have been good
2lazy2logon chapter 13 . 3/9
I think it's all awesome!
2lazy2logon chapter 7 . 3/9
*fears wrath*
Silky Button chapter 15 . 3/5
Yes! This is super awesome!

Shame it was never continued into a second story

great work!
Awannabewriter23 chapter 14 . 1/1
Haha, that Lord of the Rings reference! But if you didn't do it on purpose...awkward...
Begumebilli chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
What's with gay bashing? Are you a homophobe? Your story is good but all the rude comments about homosexuals put me off. I got the impression that being gay is bad and being lesbian and incestuous is right, were you trying to portray that?
PewterTA99 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
This was absolutely fantastic. Really wish the sequal was still going.
PewterTA99 chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
I've never written a review out of all the stories I've read but, I felt the need for this one. This is by far the best fanfic I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Fantastic job and great twist at the end.
Annabelle Rose chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This is a bit off topic, but have you ever read "The Postcard Killers" by James Patterson? It's just that Harry's words "I just love showing off my artwork to the world" reminded me of it...
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 53,009.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 15 . 2/16/2014
wow, what a great story... now then, time to go find the sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
i think this is amazing
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Are all the homophobic comments in this story really necessary? -_- Harry's straight. I get it. But he (by which I mean you) doesn't need to be such a dick about it.