Reviews for The Rise of Darkness
crusherman5 chapter 3 . 3/3
Wow just wow that has to be one of the best fanfictions ive ever read and I love the twist ending it was brilliant I tip my hat to you Sir
LikesSadistHarry chapter 15 . 1/17
what about Snape? what happened to him? other than tht , i liked this story xD good job on writing it xD
nguoichetbietyeu chapter 15 . 9/22/2015
i love your story. thks very mich for writting iy. can't wait to read your next chapter 3
Harry Cyrus chapter 15 . 8/28/2015
Yes!The story was nice...plot was excellent and there were unexpected surprises!But I felt you were being hypocritical by insulting homosexuality and Showing Incest(b/w Narcissa and Bella) and BSDM...I don't know What was your intention about this :/:/,but other than that your Story was excellent... Kudos~ :)
SilverGoldo chapter 6 . 6/13/2015
I'm really enjoying the story so far, especially how Harry is with Bella & Cissa
Guest chapter 15 . 5/22/2015
Hate the story
wildbeast1498 chapter 3 . 3/20/2015
This is story seems interesting and captivating though I do wish you had given the lemon scenes more attention as well other than that, the chapters so far have been good
2lazy2logon chapter 13 . 3/9/2015
I think it's all awesome!
2lazy2logon chapter 7 . 3/9/2015
*fears wrath*
Silky Button chapter 15 . 3/5/2015
Yes! This is super awesome!

Shame it was never continued into a second story

great work!
Awannabewriter23 chapter 14 . 1/1/2015
Haha, that Lord of the Rings reference! But if you didn't do it on purpose...awkward...
Begumebilli chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
What's with gay bashing? Are you a homophobe? Your story is good but all the rude comments about homosexuals put me off. I got the impression that being gay is bad and being lesbian and incestuous is right, were you trying to portray that?
PewterTA99 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
This was absolutely fantastic. Really wish the sequal was still going.
PewterTA99 chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
I've never written a review out of all the stories I've read but, I felt the need for this one. This is by far the best fanfic I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Fantastic job and great twist at the end.
Annabelle Rose chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This is a bit off topic, but have you ever read "The Postcard Killers" by James Patterson? It's just that Harry's words "I just love showing off my artwork to the world" reminded me of it...