Reviews for The Rise of Darkness
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 1 . 3/29
If Snape has half a brain he'll imediently stop working fir dumbledore and tell the Dark Lord that dumbledore is getting suspicious of him, and ask for how he can give him info that seems useful to the order without fucking up the Dark Lords plans. With a master assassin out to get spies, there's a good chance he'll end up being discovered, and Snape isn't stupid.

Not that I get why he is even working for dumbles at all. The only reason he switched sides at all was because Voldemort betrayed him by killing Lilly. He really is a damned loyal guy, once he first give his loyalty. And Lilly is clearly alive here.

Mind you, Voldemort is an absolut idiot if he lets Snape know a shit about anything of importance. You HAVE to be an idiot to trust a spy. Especially one that pretends to be a spy for your opponment while spying for you. You have no control at all over which side they're REALLY on, and doubble-spies turning on their masters is quite common in history.
cheekypig56 chapter 15 . 3/14
please say the story is not ABANDONED
Monster King chapter 15 . 2/27
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Katt chapter 5 . 11/29/2017
Fucking virgin authors and their ass-sh!t stories. Instead of sharing your disgusting fantasies rather go buy a hooker man
Korin Dragoon chapter 15 . 10/4/2017
hey where's 'Reign of Darkness'? it's not in your story list.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
"Cursing the man for making her so horny and her husband for being gay with Lucius."
kmacarthur2104 chapter 15 . 6/24/2017
Are u doing more chapters for this book and I will be pleased to read more about the project book
Darth66 chapter 10 . 3/20/2017
I have not gone on further past this chapter nor have i looked at the A/N but i have peiced together some of it, it says rose do you see things the way i do my dear little sister, what does it mean, keep writing i want to figure it out
holliswalley chapter 14 . 11/3/2016
I knew it 'twas grindlewald
holliswalley chapter 4 . 11/3/2016
Idk why but the way you describe bellatrix makes her sound like harley quinn... Though I suppose she is harley quinn to voldemort's joker
Noctis Xyz Phantom chapter 15 . 11/2/2016
Hahahahaha wow this was very amusing. All hail gellert grindlewald
1414artemis14 chapter 9 . 10/1/2016
So Harry doesn't like voldypants?
Toermalijn chapter 15 . 8/30/2016
Amazing story! I hope there is a sequel! loved it. x
Crusherman5 chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
Wow just wow that has to be one of the best fanfictions ive ever read and I love the twist ending it was brilliant I tip my hat to you Sir
LikesSadistHarry chapter 15 . 1/17/2016
what about Snape? what happened to him? other than tht , i liked this story xD good job on writing it xD