Reviews for Bearers Part 3: The Brotherhood
ytygr chapter 20 . 12/15/2014
No update in over two year and so close to the end. I truly hope that muse of yours wakes up and finishes this one. I did not even realize there was a third part to this series so I can't wait to see how it ends. And hopefully, the soul King will reproach the Elders and the thirteen court guard for their assumption leaving it to Byakuya and Co. to fix everything AGAIN!
luvabaraikuchiki chapter 20 . 10/28/2012
Luv hw sweet aizen is to tetsuya! But... spunky! Cliffie again! Plsplspls update asap!
Meggels chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
Thank you SO much for updating! This is even more exciting now - love your epic battle scenes
Anonymous chapter 20 . 7/23/2012
So glad to see this continue. Great chapter! Please update again soon.
Picklez80 chapter 20 . 7/21/2012
Okay, now I can't wait to see Tetsuya kick grandpa's ass! Go Tetsuya!
Aizenfan6969 chapter 20 . 7/21/2012
I have been waiting for so long for this to be updated. I can't wait to see what happens. Exciting chapter. Please update again soon!
Mina Kye chapter 20 . 7/20/2012
FINALLY! xD Very nice chapter! :) Well Tetsuya has a tough battle ahead of him. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out. :) I look forward the the next one! :D
Mina Kye chapter 19 . 3/26/2012
That's it? I can't wait for the next chapter! You are doing an amazing job with this story line. _ I await the next chapter to this amazing story as well as the other similar stories I have read of yours that you have not yet finished. _

Oh yeah! Stop making me cry! x) I cry EVERY TIME something sad happens. x) It's okay though, your amazing stories make up for it. _ I very much enjoy them.
NamiZexi chapter 19 . 3/8/2012
WAHHHH WHY IS THIS NOT COMPLETE! ;A; *pokes the in-progress thingy and cries* Author-samaaaaaa ;A; Please? Pleaseeee?
Anarane-Sensei chapter 19 . 9/21/2011
D: Poor Tetsuya. I swear, the whole Kuchiki line is cursed to be a magnet for trouble and poor Renji gets dragged along for the ride XD
Sherlock's Mind Palace 1000 chapter 19 . 8/18/2011
Oh boy! Looks like the shit is hitting the fan now! Can't wait to read more of this! I'm glad it's on your update list! Thanks!
Sherlock's Mind Palace 1000 chapter 18 . 8/18/2011
I love the closeness between the king and his bearers in this chapter. Yasahiro doesn't forget that it was Byakuya and Renji who 'gave birth' to him. I like the cooperation between Aizen and Byakuya too. But Tetsuya's question was just chilling!
Mai-chan chapter 19 . 8/16/2011
This is getting so exciting now! Scary as heck, but really exciting!
RunsFromRainbows chapter 19 . 8/16/2011
Oh boy! Tetsuya and Aizen are both in deep shit now! Renji is out cold, the king captured and Byakuya about to be attacked along with Aizen. These guys are in trouble up to their ears. I can't wait to see how they manage to dig themselves out! Please, please please update soon!
Mai-chan chapter 18 . 8/16/2011
Ooh, I got shivers from this chapter! Everyone seems haunted by what happened before and what's happening now. I can't wait for more!