Reviews for Sweet Like a Crow
paula chapter 5 . 10/2
vernonshouldsuffer
Lee3619 chapter 7 . 8/18
I wish you would reconsider visiting this story, it is very, very good!
dusk-to-dawnbk221 chapter 7 . 3/27
Please update
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2016
Whyyyyyyyy won't you update?! It's been soooo soooo loooong! Please don't abandon this! It's amazing and you are a truly gifted writer, but you neeeeeed to continue this! PLEASE! I'm begging you!
Sam chapter 7 . 11/1/2016
Is there more
Cztelnik chapter 7 . 10/5/2016
Ahh, had to come back looking for more but still a good reread.
Meralyin chapter 4 . 8/31/2016
Please please pleeeeaaaassse update and don't abandon this AMAZING story! We neeeeeddd you to write more! I LOVE how both Snape and Harry are portrayed! It's simply wonderful!y
Meralyin chapter 5 . 8/3/2016
Oh PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEAAAAAASSE WRITE MOOOORE! You should really have some really bad nightmares somewhere in later chapters where snape comforts Harry! And he probably will be in snape's care right? I really hope he eventually becomes Harry's guardian! This is an amazing story and I love the way you write with such detail! You REALLY need to come back to it! PLEASE?!
SortingHat chapter 4 . 6/11/2016
Is Spinners End where if you try to teleport you just spin and spin until you either throw up or leave?
SortingHat chapter 3 . 6/11/2016
I have seen a suspect in a high speed car pursuit go to someones yard to jump a fence but get cornered by the officers who send in the dog. You think it ends there right? Nope! He gets up and wrestles with the police dog injuring it severely *the K9* and the officers had to use tasers which had little effect.

The taser mostly got the thick coat the suspect had and very little of the energy went thru him and it took all the officers they got to hold him down.

Did it end there? No way! He tried to kick his way out of the cop car and had to be hog tied.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 6/11/2016
I always laughed at the extreme behavior of the family because nobody acts that violent unless they are high on something which in that case even tasers have little to no effect.

I have seen real prison documentaries...not the reality TV shit that's on mainstream that *fakes it* but the real ones that actually go to prisons and visit them seeing the extremes of immates as well as the ones that just want to do their time peacefully and get ahead by using the prisons education systems instead of wasting time in their cell twiddling their thumbs and smoking pot.

and people come in high on stuff act like Vernon does and it takes 4 officers to hold them down and it's still hell.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
He has no need to be mad until his and many others lose their jobs to *China* as part of the let's get along program the government has which hasn't worked when it started and hasn't worked yet.
Hide In Darkness chapter 7 . 5/6/2016
Will you update some day, even after 5 years? Because I'd really like to see how it's going on. It's really good so far.
I wouldn't want to be Vernon when Severus and Remus pay him a visit...
mikit chapter 7 . 3/25/2016
NOOOOOOOOO Don't let it end! I wanted to read the revenge! AHHHHHHHH
mikit chapter 5 . 3/25/2016
OMG I just finished chapter 5 and I'm crying! WHAT THE HELL! YOU'RE AMAZING! I NEVER CRY READING FANFICS!