Reviews for Sweet Like a Crow
guest 8 chapter 6 . 3/23
I bet Molly would be more dangerous than Moony or Moody since she has 7 children already she's basically a mother bear or mother lion since she was in Gryffindor while she was at Hogwarts.I'd hate to be the Dursleys if Molly got her hands on them especially the way this story is awesome keep up the good work.
Please I would love Molly to take care of the Dursleys, I can just see her standing up to Vernon
HathinWebb chapter 1 . 1/23
Wow. I meant update :) please update!
HathinWebb chapter 7 . 1/23
Please review!
amateur-nurse chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
I am really enjoying reading this! I usually skim stories, picking out bits and pieces, but your writing style was so descriptive and elegant, it held my attention captive until the end! Well done!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
Great story, I love the setup for revenge. Super sad to see it's an abandoned fanfic with it being almost four years since an update. It was a good read anyway.
Christina chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
Hey!
Seriously great fic - powerful writing and a literary quality that is miles above anything I've read so far! I know it's been ages since you last updated, but I would absolutely kill for another chapter!
cztelnik chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
This has a lot of promise in dire vengeance for Dursely's.
rowenasheir chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
The funeral for the dearly departed Sweet like a crow will be held... mark as abandoned so we dont waste our time!
rowenasheir chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
Wastes time to give the scene from first one then the other point of view pick one that is most comprehensive and delete the other!
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
While I definitely believe both Vernon and Petunia deserve physical retribution, I think it needs to be subtle ... like allowing them to feel every injury they have ever inflicted on Harry, for all the years he has been in their "tender care." And the pains should last as long. I think they should be treated to some of Harry's worst nightmares, as well. And feeling hungry, no matter he much they eat, is a must.p

I also think they should experience non physical problems, as well. Send Sprout over to curse their yard with all manner of pests and blights - aphids, slugs, spurge in the lawn, etc. Ask Flitwick to do some "work" on their house for them - you know, "fix" their electricity so that their usage zooms no matter what. Infest them with termites and roaches that refuse to leave. Make their toilets back up frequently ... Stuff like that. Perhaps McGonagall might be willing to make their chairs bite them and the bedclothes attempt to strangle them when they're asleep.

Finally, I think the odd DUI arrest, overdrawn account and bounced checks, audit at work for misuse of company funds. While we're at it, maybe an audit should be performed to find out what happened to the stipend the Dursleys must surely have received for Harry's care each month. I'll bet that would yield some interesting answers.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Yeah, I kind of think of Snape as the Cavalry, too, riding in to save the day ... No, wait! That was Mighty Mouse who came to save the day. (If you aren't at least giggling over that, then I know you are REALLY young.)

I think the reason we like Snape to show up is that he takes no sh*t (sorry) from Vernon and makes it clear that Vernon is alive at all by the sheer force of Snape's self control.

I can't wait for Snape to get a look at Vernon's latest "handiwork."
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I don't think the Dud's transformation is pointless. You're only 7 chapters down in your story. A lot can still happen, depending on the amount of time you intend to cover. Besides, doesn't it say rather a lot about Vernon and Petunia that even a spoiled brat like Dudley has stopped harassing Harry? Perhaps he's beginning to see his parents for the brutal bullies they are.

It would make an interesting story arc to have some sort of positive exchange initiated by Dudley ... even just a letter.
jsawdondavis chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story and I'm dying to know what then gym will be visited upon the Dursleys. Please update the story soon!
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
Nah, Molly would yell at Vernon, but I'm not sure she would give him the pain he so richly deserves. I don't like the idea of Remus biting him, either, for one reason only: I think Vernon would be a Greyback-type of werewolf. No, he needs a different kind of pain.

I'm also in favor of giving the Dursleys major social pain. By this, I mean the kinds of things that make life miserable: tax audits (like where all that money went that was supposed to be for taking care of Harry, for example), DUIs, being shunned by the neighbors, getting demoted or fired at work, fines for various things, being kicked out of their country club, canceling credit cards, etc. Just something to think about ...