Reviews for Sweet Like a Crow
SortingHat chapter 4 . 6/11
Is Spinners End where if you try to teleport you just spin and spin until you either throw up or leave?
SortingHat chapter 3 . 6/11
I have seen a suspect in a high speed car pursuit go to someones yard to jump a fence but get cornered by the officers who send in the dog. You think it ends there right? Nope! He gets up and wrestles with the police dog injuring it severely *the K9* and the officers had to use tasers which had little effect.

The taser mostly got the thick coat the suspect had and very little of the energy went thru him and it took all the officers they got to hold him down.

Did it end there? No way! He tried to kick his way out of the cop car and had to be hog tied.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 6/11
I always laughed at the extreme behavior of the family because nobody acts that violent unless they are high on something which in that case even tasers have little to no effect.

I have seen real prison documentaries...not the reality TV shit that's on mainstream that *fakes it* but the real ones that actually go to prisons and visit them seeing the extremes of immates as well as the ones that just want to do their time peacefully and get ahead by using the prisons education systems instead of wasting time in their cell twiddling their thumbs and smoking pot.

and people come in high on stuff act like Vernon does and it takes 4 officers to hold them down and it's still hell.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 6/11
He has no need to be mad until his and many others lose their jobs to *China* as part of the let's get along program the government has which hasn't worked when it started and hasn't worked yet.
Nachtdrache chapter 7 . 5/6
Will you update some day, even after 5 years? Because I'd really like to see how it's going on. It's really good so far.
I wouldn't want to be Vernon when Severus and Remus pay him a visit...
mikit chapter 7 . 3/25
NOOOOOOOOO Don't let it end! I wanted to read the revenge! AHHHHHHHH
mikit chapter 5 . 3/25
OMG I just finished chapter 5 and I'm crying! WHAT THE HELL! YOU'RE AMAZING! I NEVER CRY READING FANFICS!
mikit chapter 1 . 3/25
HOLY COW! Amazing writing! LOVE the first chapter! Will totally keep reading! THIS IS SO GOOD!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 7 . 12/10/2015
Please tell me you will update more chapters? I like this one. Please update and finish.
MontmarayRoyal chapter 7 . 11/19/2015
I know that this hasn't been updated for a long time, but I found it and I would love to see more of it. Please continue.
HazeLilyBluera chapter 5 . 9/12/2015
I'm too lazy to sign in, up lol I love your last comment! Yeah turn him into a pig and get him slaughtered for delicious pork sausage!
LOL!
I'm a vegetarian though, and even if I wasn't, I wouldn't eat the pork sausage.
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 7 . 9/2/2015
This story is so well written! I have loved reading it! I was sad to see that it hasn't bed updated in a long time. It's probably never going to be finished and that's a really shame. I do thank you for posting the first few chapters because they were incredibly written. Hopefully someday you may come back to finish this wonderful story and I will be so happy. :-)

Maddy
10leckersley chapter 7 . 8/25/2015
Why didn't you finish it? :(
Lauren Lupin chapter 7 . 8/24/2015
Why didn't you finish it?
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 8/9/2015