Reviews for Falling
Dixxy chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Now that was such a moving story ! So heartbreaking ! So terribly sad ! I didn't cry, but it wasn't far from it, really !

To kill yourself after the death of your beloved is one of the greatest sacrifices one can make : it shows that you can't live without that beloved, that life isn't worth it anymore without him/her.
And that you prefer to be reunited in death than alone in life. That is, of course, a debatable choice,
(should one choose death because the loved one no longer is here ?) but still a most touching one, which naturally has to make you think it deeply...

This is probably your most intimate, most moving work, and i lack words to express you my ratitude for crafting this very touching oneshot ! Bravo, bravo, bravo, Girl ! :D

Oh, btw, dunno what ya thought about the second critic you received for this story (the one made by "the idiot critic"), but personally, i found it really laughable, ridiculous, narrow-minded,
so damn sanctimonious, the kind a zealot would write. Certainly another of those goddamn
uptight religious folks poisoned by extreme bigotry, "suicide is a sin" and yada yada yada !
Gimme a break : that's really ludicrous, grotesque ! Typically the kind of useless review that
makes you waste your time... Poor uptight sanctimonious dude, really...

Once more, grand bravo to ya for writing this awesome piece, and i'm sure Rae & BB are now
happy in H-E-A-V-E-N !

Take care !

BartWLewis chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Really sad, but atleast she'll see Beast Boy again.
crazynerd chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Oh no. Understandable why she would commit suicide, but still very sad. I wish she would have lived on instead of giving up.
suki chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Why did I do this to myself?

I liked your story, I really 's just that I just finished reading a sad story and I told myself to read a happy one but no, I went and read another sad my craving for stories (yes,stories,you pervs)!

Beastboy and Raven for all ETERNITY!
Becky chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
That was really good.I seriously cried at the it up.
blackbirdswings chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
You were listenig to "My Last Breath" right? Totally reminded me of the song. It was really good, and it didn't have that expected happy ending tat is always expected. It was instead as i like my chocolate... bittersweet. lol.
flightlessraven chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
can i like, cry now? )':
scarlettazara chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
this was a really well written was really sad, but also very good
FelynxTiger chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Sad :,c very sad but i think the title is confusing may b is just me anywho u describe everything as well good job
The idiot critic chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Raven wouldn't have gone to heaven because she committed suicide, and if you kill someone then die and go to hell, and suicide is killing youself (and dying, but that goes without saying. Why I said it, I don't know.). Make sense?
ARTtastic chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Oh, this was so sad. It made my heart hurt. :( Well written.