Reviews for Until The End
AidenM chapter 21 . 2/24/2014
Squeeeeeee! I loved it!
Nalahime chapter 21 . 10/10/2013
Wow! Your story is amazing! I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt and crying like a waterfall! XD

I love Reno SO MUCH! Hes awesome! And of course does Cloud need to pull that "I need to do this alone" shit. Cloud... I thought you had gotten that through your head! ;)

Anyways, it was a great story and I enjoyed reading every bit of it! Just one question: Why is Gen still alive? Or did I miss something? That was the thing that really confused me.
Laughless chapter 21 . 12/19/2012
Aww it was so cute ! A lovely epilogue
Laughless chapter 19 . 12/19/2012
Yay, sadness. It was sweet how Genesis died. By sweet I mean like sincere, it was a beautiful death.
Laughless chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
Make up sex, yay! This was a very funny chapter, I'm currently laughing my ass of now!
Laughless chapter 16 . 12/18/2012
Aww, Reno quit, but I would've too. The previous chapter was filled with enlightenment a bit. I still can't believe Reno killed Sephiroth in the way he did.
Laughless chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
This was a really sweet and lovely chapter. I just kind of wish that Reno would be on the bottom. I just can't see Cloud on the bottom in this pairing, yo. x'D But it's okay, the story is wonderful.
Laughless chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
Lemons, lemons, lemons. Genesis is Sephiroths's bitch and baby mama x'D. Oh lawls, chu are suchs a good writer. *sighs*
Laughless chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
OH GAWD! YOU MADE THEM HORNY TEENAGERS XD! Lmaaoooo! My sides ... oh gawd.. I loved this chapter, it made things turn sweet again, but I still hope there's more evil angst. *flails arms and runs away*
Laughless chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
Everyone deserves a vacation once in awhile. This was a serious chapter and I'm glad it was, if it wasn't I'm pretty sure I'd be a tad bit creeped out.
Laughless chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
YAY, the angst party has begun. I cannot wait to see read Reno's emotions unraveled after. Mhmmm, Thank you Mako! I'm listening to that one song "I Do Not Want This" now. Haha, but I do feel sorry for Reno. Sephiroth got surprise penetration!
Laughless chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Ohh a spicy chapter ! Pretty interesting, it is hard writing chapters to get to the more interesting chapters... I feel your pain xD.
Laughless chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
This was an intense chapter. But I'm glad it was, I hope Cloud doesn't die... but that'd be interesting. I feel sorry for your dad not having that dream accomplished. I hope everything turned out alright for him though.
Laughless chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Yay for angst! I can't wait to read what happens in the next chapter. Having sex on Fenrir... awesome. Keep up the awesome work!
Laughless chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Aww, how sweet, I love Depeche Mode... I grew up listening to it. Uhh, my lamp just fell over... damnit. I love your writing style and fanfictions! Reno and Cloud finally got laid. I'm a little surprised myself over here, I didn't think Reno or Cloud would both be virgins. But how cute.