Reviews for Survivors
lady kae chapter 1 . 4/4
What about temari's brothers?
Love this! Please update!

I love shikatema and This is one of the best stories I've ever read!

I'm dying to read the rest of the drama
abbyhatake chapter 1 . 2/17
I have a dream that one day, I'll wake up, check my email, and will have sent a message to me alerting me that you finished this story. On this day, I will 1) cry tears of joy 2) mail them to you 3) glue myself to a chair to read it all 4) cry again 5) send you 100s of love notes telling you how beautiful your writing is and how much I appreciated this fic. Btw I'm interested in your manga since now I know you're so talented at making up stories!
wizaraza chapter 5 . 1/6
IT IS AWESOME! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE ME A FULL DETALIZED SENSUAL SEX SCENE WITH SHIKATEMA AT LEAST... Jesus, i think i'm willing to pay for every next chapter!

Just don't leave me in distraction...
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
What happen next?! Don't leave me hanging! I need to know who ends up with whom!
Love this fic; I read all 5 chapters of it often. Shame there isn't more to the story, nudge nudge wink wink
LJLL chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
This is ridiculous, but it's SO incredibly well-written! I'm so disappointed there aren't more than five chapters! This story would undoubtedly be one of my favorites to read over and over again. That being said, the first five chapters are a good time to read!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
First of all, you have no idea how happy I was when I saw a new chapter of this come out. Like i literally jumped around my room for a few minutes and then came back to read it.

I love it, it's just getting good! I enjoyed this chapter a lot. Very intriguing, and I don't think that the characters are out of character. I do hope you will update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
Will they ever get back?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
Where's akamaru?
Amanthya chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Well, don't just leave us hanging! Update! Lol, let the games begin, because we can't wait to see what happens.
Cherry Blossom chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
Your writing is so great!
I know you're doing your own stuff (which is great!), just don't forget all of us here!
I loved Arranged (do like a sequel, please;))
Please, PLEASE continue this one...I'll look forward to it!
(Loved the fact that you're really crafting a story - funny, too - and not just some drabble)
Keep up the hilarity, please!
God bless you!
Annealice chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
What can I say? OMG! your stories are all amazing! The Arranged, Recent photo, etc. The fics you made are always within their character. I also love this one! I hope you would still continue to update this!
chelmsford37 chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
Wow! Super cool to see you putting stuff up again. I like the sexiness of your style, mingled with respect. It's provocative, without seeming tawdry. It's a fine line, but you walk it well. I hope your own stuff goes well, but if you put more stuff up here, well, I can't say I'd be disappointed. :P (I also wonder about your old stuff that you took down. That was really good. But I totally understand if you don't want to put it back up. Cheers!)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
Good update :)
shinigamiConnections chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
* screams from rooftops * HELLO FRIEND WHEN WILL YOU BE UPDATING NEXT BECAUSE I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY IT HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL AND YOU ARE VERY TALENTED TAKE YOUR TIME IF YOU WANT BUT JUST PLEASE UPDATED WHEN YOU CAN.(: