Reviews for Phone Conversations
SupernovaBrainImplosion chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I think I'd be fun read more of this, maybe develop some more chamiko alomg the way...
Anyway I liked it, the bit with "He just... looks the part." is pretty funny.
Ynnah chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Lots of grammar mistakes.. I'm no English major and I've forgotten the names of the grammar rules, but these grammar rules help readers understand and sympathize with the story more, so.. I hope you try to make an effort of these horrible rules p

Anyway, I like it, Kimiko seems in character enough. The last time the series showed us Kimiko talking to Keiko was the very first season, so I guess it's okay if they don't sound the gossipy type of girls with the 'totally,' and 'like.'

I think Prince of Darkness came from Jack (in the show)? When Chase Young first appeared, Jack fan-boyed him and told the viewers about him being the Prince of Darkness and stuff.

Well, ummn, I'm very interested in the story, even if I seemed to have criticize you a lot. It's just that, when I like something, I just want to make the creator make his/her creations better.. :) So I hope you make the characters within reason and their character, especially Chase. Umn, good luck! D
Lisa Bazaar Queen of Soybeans chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Haha wow the way Chase reacted made me laugh and the way Kim described it made it sound so normal :)

pleas continuuuuue :)

aka Ellie Q
HalloFreak chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
WAY TOO LAZY to sign in, but it's me!

This seems good! I wonder who else could be on a phone... (endless thoughts go through my head)Jack... Rai... Chase..? Clay... Wuya..? *shakes head* OK, so update! Bye!