Reviews for Fait Accompli
Som chapter 19 . 10/21
Why don't you publish it in form of a book after editing?
Omg I think I'm crying. This has to be the best lily x James fanfic I've read. Thank you so much
Symbelmyn chapter 20 . 7/15
OMG, your story was just wonderful! It made me smile, and laugh and squeal (it's a good thing I read fanfiction when I'm alone).
I especially loved your characters, and the fact that you stopped the story at the right moment. I prefer by far leaving them on a happy moment.
Have a great day! :)
I know you posted this a while ago so you may not read this but I just wanted to comment and tell you how wonderful this fic was. This was really beautifully written and I enjoyed reading it. You did an excellent job of developing friendships and relationships in natural ways. It was the perfect length and you managed to cover all the important parts and make a full story without spending too much time on any one bit. Thank you.
mulberry91 chapter 19 . 4/20
Just finished reading your story and I loved it! I thought you portrayed the main characters' emotions really well, and it was an entertaining and engaging (if a little emotional by the end! ;)) read, although the prolonged discussion when they're about to have sex for the first time and the over-the-top confessions of love might have been a bit much... Also, I know this story's focus is mainly on Lily and James falling in love etc., but I think it could have been interesting to explore her changing relationship with Snape as part of her journey a little more. Nevertheless, your writing really made me smile today and you did a great job bringing their tragic love story to life! I will definitely come back to this fic and check out your other ones, too.

One definite criticism (and I'm sorry to be THAT person...) - while your style is great, there are many, many mistakes in punctuation and grammar, many of which could have probably been avoided had the text been proof-read. Maybe get an editor? (Or a new one?)

Cheers!
Mulberry
OtterPatronus27 chapter 1 . 1/14
Off to a great start!
snowlitbutterfly chapter 19 . 1/11
That conclusion was on point. Loved this story and hope you'll continue to write more!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/5/2015
*standing ovation* BRAVO *wipes single tear*
LadyL13 chapter 20 . 9/12/2015
Sorry but is there going to be other chapters?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/2/2015
I feel like smacking Prongs on the head right now.
jonski chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
SO happy to see snape jealous and angry at James and Lily.
jessharvey chapter 19 . 1/23/2015
beautiful :')
Elle chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
Hahah xD I noticed the lack of a silencing charm and how damn awkward that would be!xD Sirius is the best xD
Elle chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Okay. The only complaint I have with this story - I can mostly overlook it, but some mistakes are bothering me - is the grammar. You sort of need an editor. (I volunteer!xD) The most frequently occurring problem I see is you making words plural by adding 's. Buut, it should just be an s there. (EX: "year's" when it should be "years".) Driving me a little crazy xD Otherwise, I absolutely love this fic! :)
Elle chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
Hahaha xD I love the conversations between the Marauders. As a girl who giggles about boys, those conversations are fun xD