Reviews for Fait Accompli
jessharvey chapter 19 . 1/23
beautiful :')
Elle chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
Hahah xD I noticed the lack of a silencing charm and how damn awkward that would be!xD Sirius is the best xD
Elle chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Okay. The only complaint I have with this story - I can mostly overlook it, but some mistakes are bothering me - is the grammar. You sort of need an editor. (I volunteer!xD) The most frequently occurring problem I see is you making words plural by adding 's. Buut, it should just be an s there. (EX: "year's" when it should be "years".) Driving me a little crazy xD Otherwise, I absolutely love this fic! :)
Elle chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
Hahaha xD I love the conversations between the Marauders. As a girl who giggles about boys, those conversations are fun xD
Elle chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
Eeeee! They're getting together yay :D I love this chapter. Ah :)
Booklover424 chapter 20 . 11/7/2014
This was probably my favorite story! And ive read alot of fanfictions! I got the feels...
evellaspeidel chapter 19 . 9/30/2014
Your last paragraph made me cry. It was absolutely beautiful.
221B Bakery Street chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
OH GOD. WHAT. NO. THAT LETTER.
Emily chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
Please update! We will always be behind you; you can gain a lot of trust in your reviewers by updating quickly. Please please please update. I want to hear the end of the story. Please.
Bellanu421 chapter 20 . 6/5/2014
Sooooo... I have read his story before, yeah... Must have reviewed, as well.. Just gonnasay it again, it is amazing! One of the real nice James and Lily fanfics that I wouldnt mind reading again and again... you are brilliant,!
MarniAllen chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I love all chapters. I love the entire thing. You're an amazing author and should go into writing books or something along the same lines. But whatever you do, don't stop doing this because this is wonderful. You may have inspired me to even write something. I love Jily and was so happy I came across this and the last page of this made me cry. It's beautiful.
Thank you.

M
Mysterious Angels chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
Love this story! You're an amazing author
escaped.wonderland chapter 20 . 10/23/2013
Wow, just read this whole story in one sitting. I really loved it. I was so happy with the way that you wrote Peter. It seems like every story with him portrays him as some sort of fair-weather friend that would abandon them at the first opportunity, rather than the simple boy, desperately trying to fit in and eventually gave into his fear. You wrote him as someone the Potter's would trust to be their Secret Keeper, bravo.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
youre aussie! thisstory is fabulous. captures the raletionship in a nutshell:)
Broken Ink Bottles chapter 19 . 8/18/2013
I cried at the end. No story ever had that effect on me. You are a marvellous writer and this is, without a doubt, the best James and Lily story I have ever read. My only regret is that it couldn't go on forever.