Reviews for Cherry Blossoms and Pigtails 2
New Universe Returns chapter 1 . 1/25
Could you do another Ranma1/2 x Touhou Project crossover? And no, it's not a third installment Cherry Blossoms and Pigtails and not a continuation of it. And it's not another one-shot.

It's about Ranma wanting Nerima for a long while until he crossed a certain gap that leads to Gensokyo. Taking place a few months after the manga. Ranma quietly leaves the room away from the sleeping Genma in the middle of the night. He is then confronted by Kasumi, Nabiki and Akane. After he explained the situation, much to his surprise, Nabiki and Akane also let him go and saying that he do need some rest. After saying goodbye to the girls, he walk through the empty streets and reaching the forest. As the morning arrives, Ranma wakes up and do some chores inside the forest. Two things of how he ends up in Gensokyo.

1. Ranma notice a strange looking gap (made by a certain gap youkai) in the woods. Curiosity gets over him and he went closer to the gap. He was suddenly pulled into it.

2. A travelling merchant greets him and offer him some of the stuff he sells. The merchant offer him a mystical amulet that has the power to bring him anywhere around the world. Ranma bought the amulet and the merchant left. Ranma deeply wished that he wanted to go somewhere where the craziness won't find him. The amulet grant him his wish, much to his surprise, and the next thing he knew he was engulf in bright light. When the light fade, he dissapeared. Upon his arrival to Gensokyo, he lost the amulet.

As he arrived, or crashed into the Hakurei Shrine, he later meets a certain miko and later on a certain witch. A new adventure has begin.
moon so bright chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Sheer hilarity.
quickshot0 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Oh dear, such misfortune.
Pensive Rumination Observer chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
To Raithe,

Dear GOD! Yukari with access to Jusenkyo Water? That screams "Incident" right there, and of course everyone would blame Ranma for introducing her too it...poor him.

Your use of humor is very...well funny. This is the sort of fic you want to read when your really feeling down, its a total gut-buster at points. Your humorous moments/comments are actually well thought out and set up quite well, writing stuff like this can be hard in my limited experience. You have some real gems there like the eternal tunnel thingy set up by Yukari. Portal thinking is best thinking.

If this is a regular day in the world of Gensokyo in your imagination I don't want to see a bad day. I kinda find it overwhelming, everything happening at once, but this sounds more like a one-shot sorta thing. I guess there really isn't any room to spread events out more. Granted its also funnier this way.

Meta-ness is present as well, but not over done, which can quickly become boring. It's not a good joke if you have to walk people through a long boring explanation to understand it, which you don't. That's cool.

Character interaction is funny...which I guess was kinda the whole point of the fic. Lots of throwaway comments and vague explanations of unseen events, but again one-shot and mostly aimed at being funny. You've succeeded in that at least.

Well there's a few of my opinions...don't even know if you'll see this, but I was bored and had time on my hands.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Great of course. Amusing. Awesome.
Patcheresu chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Lolz at the ending. If only there was a sequel to this where Ranma met other Gensokyo characters.

You got yourself a nice duology on your hands if you don't, however.
Hiryo chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I love what you did here
Jedarol chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
an amusing one shot, and a good read
Jeikobu Mayakashi chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Great story, there is one improvement that can be made and that is another continuation. There aren't enough Touhou stories, crossover or regular. Looking forward to your future work, good luck.
PepperJAQ chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
and this too was amusing. though i would have loved to see something more resembling a story with plot and action and the stuff. still fluff and silliness can be fun too.

Orchamus chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Dear Kami, I can't handle this much laughter. Hurts too much.
Katsugi chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
that...was funny. Will you ever show another misadventure of this?
moose chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
z14 dot invisionfree dot com / The_Fanfiction_Forum

To put it simply, that forum (which you'd have to register to view) addresses some issues of this fic like Ranma's being too much of a doormat and behaved like a dumb teenager when he reached past the mark of 90 years. (after all, with age comes at least some wisdom.)

This fic is both amusing and annoying. Yuyuko being amusing and Ranma getting railroaded too easily (like getting cursed again...which bugs me) being in the annoying.
Aruken chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I'm impressed~ It's absolutely hilarious~
Jokulmorder chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
As the only confirmed male in all of Gensokyo, karma says Rinnosuke's place HAS to get nuked.