Reviews for Parenting: A New Voyage
I absolutely love this adorable story. Whenever I need a Spock and Uhura fix this is one of the tales that I automatically go to. You've captured the mannerism of a toddler so beautifully - I've read other stories which write children so unconvincedly. I could eat Orion up! Thank you for this beautiful piece.
RJ chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
Awww! How adorable! I can't believe it hasn't been updated in so long! Love it! Hope you didn't give up on it, update soon! :D
All For Jesus chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
reading book worm girl chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
This is a very interesting story with Spock and Uhura. You should continue this!
MaybeSage chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
Jim grinned. "So what are you wanting? Girl? Another boy? If it's a boy can you name Crunch?" He grinned. "Then, if he becomes a captain someday..." he rolled his eyes when the joke was not making its way to Spock's brain. "Nevermind."

HAHAHA i literally laughed SO hard at that bit. my mum had to come in and ask what was wrong; she thought i was crying HAHA XD this story is hilarious.

and baby Spock at the end was so cute! x] and personally i think their family is complete enough :/ but a girl/baby/spock/nyota would be gorgeous :P

Nyotarules chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Funny story but both S/U seem very ooc.
SBellesNLondon chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
AHHH! You're giving me baby fever! Is there more?
Markie804 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
I really love this story. I laughed so hard at the toaster joke.
sf.fangirl chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Wow! Loved the video at the end. Very sweet. Orion is adorable as is little Spock.

I'm actually a huge Sarek fan, but he doesn't display emotions on his face. It saddens me that you imagine that racism still exists in 24th century. Specisms is bad enough. I thought the Vulcans were overly obviously rude ... the adults at least would be much more sly about their staring. Their difficulty getting pregnant was sad albeit rushed, but I've got to imagine that Nyota would know that Spock doesn't want her sharing that kind of personal info with others especially people he has to work with. I'm still not feeling that your characters are quite right.
sf.fangirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Interesting ... I wouldn't expect Spock and Nyota to name their son "Orion" (although the change from Grayson is nice) or Spock to fall asleep while watching his son, or Spock to grin. That last one is very OOC. The grammar is well done, but I'm not really "feeling" your Spock.
Firefly-class chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
excellent start. This is an interesting look into what spock and nyota would face as a couple and as parents.

update soon!
Babita chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
That was very touching at the end.
SBellesNLondon chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Aw. Super sweet. Orion is adorbs. Hope you'll continue.
Markie804 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010