Reviews for Healing Session
VERY nice! I loved it :D sensuality at its best! XD
Dragodden chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
*contented sigh* Very nicely written. _
Katia11 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Steamy and wonderful. :) Mmmmhmm.
Broken.Bells chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Nice... I loved it! ;)
Starberry-Cupcake chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Great story! D I really liked it, good job!
kalicious chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Good job. But honestly, I could never picture Aang saying 'I want to touch you now'.
Susan3 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Good story!(he he, Aang was very sexy)Kataang forever!
order.golden.beak chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
hey! awesome story :) gotta love that kataang fluff, right? :D

and pirate ninja person or whatever, dont comment on the story if you dont have enough of a brain to imagine them as older.

seriously, great story. i look forward to seeing more of your writings in the near future :)

over and out.
Pinkgurl14 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Wow...they must be enjoying themselves. ;)

Great job!
zebradonkey chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I love it, Aang and Katara's "healing sessions" are great. xD
skyhigh18 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Don't listen to that troll who commented, this was a great story. And anyone with any kind of sense would know they were older in this fic.
Grandmaster chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
PirateNinjasoftheAbyss, Just picture this years later while their working to balance the world. Picture them 16 and 18, or 17 and 19. Cause I definitly didn't picture a 12 and 14 Aang and Katara.
Davison789 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Really good story, with very detail. It remind me another fic that i read , really simillar to that, but still a good story
Pirate Ninjas of the Abyss chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I think I vomitted in my mouth. The thought of a 12 year old Aang and 14 year old Katara, naked and touching eachother. HIS BALLS HAVEN'T DROPPED YET, LITERALLY. Besides the vomitting, and sheer grossness of what picture you've painted, the writing flow and feel was good.