Reviews for Family Is Just A Word
Captain Bitcherica chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Pair her with Dean :) any chance of updating? x
Guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
I love your story! One of the best i have read. i think dean should get the girl(: please update soon!
VampWolf92 chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
BlackParadeIsDead483 chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
I really like this story! I know it's been awhile since you updated it, but I can't wait to read more.
xJenzaFreakx chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
I normally don't read/watch anything that has rape in it, cause I hate it and literally have panic attacks but the way you wrote it was very easy for me to read. Ohh, you had me crying at "Daddy, it wasn't my fault." Awesome story, can't wait to finish reading it. I just wanted to review this chapter.

That poor girl [

Jenza-
PepsiCrush chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
Totally a great big mystery. Who do we "know" that eats peanut M&Ms? Nice chapter, she's a little direct, but I suppose it gets the job done. I can't wait for the next chapter. - Steph
XLostxinxWonderlandX314 chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
You're Back! YAY! Hope everything's ok and that you settled nicely. I love the way you had Dean apologize with the M&Ms it seems like something Dean would do, sincere and subtle...can't wait 'til the next update.
Lestat's Violinist chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWE! Dean gave her the M&M's! How SWEET! I think it should be Dean she ends up with.
Lady OD chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
I think that we all know who likes peanut M&M ...love this chapter nice way to get us in the flow again
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
that was so cute at the end. hope it was dean. Bravo!
deanstheman chapter 5 . 9/16/2010
I liked this chapter just as much the second time! :) Thanks for the shout-out; it was the least I could do after all the help you've given me :)

You already know what I think but I'm going to tell you my fave parts of this chapter anyway...

3. Nikki telling Dean to stand down as he hovers protectively while she's working on sam. Gotta love that Protective!Dean.

2. Bobby's 'whatever it is you girls like' comment. Oh boy, the anti-social onld grounch is in way over his head :)

1. The m&m's. OMG, I so LOVED that part!

Awesome job, glad you're all moved and looking forward to the next chap.
deanstheman chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
This is a great story so far! You've done a great job of giving us a good sense of Nikki's character and background. Really great descriptive intro in the alley.

I am loving seeing John's fatherly instincts come out in a much gentler way with her than his boys. I think he used to be a kinder Dad and just became more and more like a drill seargent as they got older and he lost touch with that side but Nikki's presence gave him an opportunity to tap back into those instincts.

I find your canon characters to be very IC - John may have been hard-ass but he never would have left a girl in that state in the alley nor dumped her off at a shelter. CPA weren't exactly on his speeddial since I'm sure he'd had run-ins with them himself over the years.

Bobby's awesome - that line he delivers about Dean not pushing a pregnant girl and Sam shoulda knowing better than to take his eyes off Dean when he's 'in a mood' was perfect. Hit the Bobby-nail on the head.

Can't wait to see what happens next! TTYL
Tainted Diamant chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
the story so far is really good.

nothing to complain about.

hope you update soon.
ObroseyLover91 chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
I could see Nikki with Dean personally...can't think of a good reason y but i dont know...i guess they'd be better for each other.. i dont know... :D cant wait to read more...soon *hopefully* :)
Lestat's Violinist chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
You have GOT to write more! I have to know what's gonna happen! Pa-LEASE write more!