Reviews for Shattered Worlds
kokoroyume chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
It was one of my favourite part the firs time and it still is. The plot is great and the story very well written. (Did I already said that I do leve your Master ?)
SexyThingey chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
That's. Just. Awesome!

I never thought that I would find such a great fic! I keep reading, just can't stop reading. I really love your version of the Master. And such an exciting plot! Just can't wait till I can read all the series.

I was thinking... maybe I could translate it into Russian and publish it in my blog. Well, I would be happy to translate the entire "A Timelord and his Madman" series, actually. Would you like to share your work with the Russian fans?
TU chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Yeah, this was a pretty good chapter
Harold Saxon chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Hi Nick

Yes indeed, the Master's little gift to Wilf is going to come back to haunt him. In fact, you're going to read about that pretty soon in the next story. I've just finished chapter 1 of "The most happy bride" and will post it in the following weeks. Thanks for reading my stuff!
Nick chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I just finished reading the ret of this series, question? Does the doctor know the master saved wilf and has a phone, and that he gave something to wilf for donna? And what about all those years in the tower and the evil timelords the master had to deal with before that, shouldn't that be having more of an impact on him? Or is he distracted or in shock...btw, I love your writing.
timano chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
An exciting, meaningful, insightful story-10 out of 10 stars!
mericat chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
All I can say is awesome... The Master without the drums, brilliant, compassionate and sad. The Doctor I think would have done things without the Master... I cannot imagine his brilliance completely wasted or his compassion not changing things in the universe even without the Master. But, thank you for your vision and a fantastic story.
anemix chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
This was an intricately woven story, though it creates more questions than it answers. I hope you get around to answering them eventually. This was just as great as the first in this series, with its mystery and plot-twists. Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
ZutaraAlways chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
This is purely awesome. This is truly the work of a genius with a soul of its own. Marvelous, intriguing. Fascinating, captivating. An excellent storyline eloquently expressed with such a sophisticated style! You are truly a natural-born writer!

so Rachel is the one who's inspired; the Master is the one who's gone mad; and the Doctor the one who ran away. As to who it is that initiated the drums, I look forward to find out in the next installment of this series.

Please keep this up. It is absolutely amazing!

-ZutaraAlways
Lexicon chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I found the links for this series over at LJ and I just have to stop again and say how much I am enjoying this series. It's not just correct grammar and punctuation that make a story it's also plot and characterization and this series is holds your interest and makes you want more. Bravo.
SilverBlueGrey chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
Out of every fanfiction, and many published novels, that I have ever read, these stories of yours undoubtedly top the list. Unquestionably, they top it. You write Doctor Who so well that it's like actual episodes of the show. In fact, most of this is BETTER than the show. I'm not even entirely sure what to write here to express how happy these stories make me, how much they inspire me.

Because they inspire me. You inspire me.

There's something about this that just absolutely enraptures me. The writing itself is not without flaws. A few missed tenses here and there, a few sentences that could be reworded for better flow, but other than that sheer brilliance. Beautiful description and unique imagery that does not drag on and become distracting, but is not so absent and brief that it adds no colour to the story at all. The plotlines for these stories are always intensely exciting, and keep me on the edge of my seat the entire time, reading ravenously, desperate to find out what happens next but savouring every word as I read.

So many ideas and so much to say all packed into these brief episodes, these glowing, vastly-underappreciated gems of fiction. I love reading these more than just about anything. They set my heart pounding and my mind racing, so much to be told about my two favourite fictional characters, the greatest duo in science-fiction.

I'm ecstatic about starting to read the next installment, and I don't doubt that it will be just as a utterly fantastic as its predecessors. You have a gift for weaving a story, my friend, and just reading your works set the creative flame inside me burning hotter and brighter, because I want to be able to weave stories as good as these someday. Your words make me want to write my own.
Darkened Eternity chapter 6 . 11/27/2010
Awesome. Does Rassilon...? Come back? Next installment!
EDZEL2 chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
Another terrific story from one of my favourite authors! I'm sorry for not commenting much on this one - have only just caught up with the last couple of chapters... I love the detail and the continuity you put into your stories. And the cover artwork/images are, as always, fabulous.

I look forward to 'Before Harry Met Lucy' (ha ha, love the title!)
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
amazing! i love this series and i can't wait until the next instalment! This was a terrific ending, i am looking forward to more.
chellusauglerie chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
awwww, damn! THat was a good ending! Poor MAster just can't get a break.

Ah, you are sooooo good at this... BUT!

You have some punctuation/grammar/usage errors. I'm sure you'll find them.