Reviews for If Today Was Your Last Day
Tatharien chapter 20 . 11/25/2017
So good! I loved seeing the team in this space between seasons. Well done!
Tatharien chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
Ah! And there’s a sequel?! Just finished the previous one and although I thought it was completed beautifully, what a treat to find you wrote more in your leverage world. Woohoo! *rubs hands together and heads to chapter 1*
Herdcat chapter 20 . 1/25/2017
I just discovered your Leverage stories and raced through them, I adore your OC's and your portrayal of Sterling was perfection. I love the ending also, how it ties in with the series, and Parker and the child are adorable!
Fiery Dancer chapter 20 . 2/10/2016
Nice tie-into the canon storyline - yet again an amazing fic! Fantastic job, will admit the pacing seemed a little rushed but it didn't detract from the great story :)
Cgarcia555 chapter 20 . 12/10/2015
loved this one almost as much as the first part. too short. haha keep them coming. need to know boy or girl
JC chapter 20 . 5/14/2014
Ooh... THAT is evil...
EagleJarl chapter 20 . 5/6/2014
Ooh, nice twist. And yes, it makes perfect sense.

Well, another fun story, neatly wrapped up. Well done, and I'm glad there's another in the wings. Of course, I need to stop reading and start working, but I'll check it out later tonight.
EagleJarl chapter 19 . 5/6/2014
I can't believe it took me this long to identify the "Unger and Madison" joke. I even remember thinking "oh, like Felix Unger" and didn't put it together. Argh.

Exciting chapter. When you had Jo having cramps I wasn't sure if you were going to do the downer ending and have her miscarry.

It would have been nice if a Sterling had gotten punched a little more, but I guess this works.
EagleJarl chapter 18 . 5/6/2014
I should have known that algebra thing was a setup. Very cute.

So, what happens with Wencet? Eliot decked him, then later he stood up and went to the control room? How did he know where it was? And wasn't it locked?
EagleJarl chapter 17 . 5/6/2014
Can't they just ask where the file is? If Madeline is cooperating, she should tell them.

Dougie's interaction with his mom was hilarious: "payback's a bitch". Kids lucky he just for extra chores instead of the Lethal Mom Attack of Dooooooom!
EagleJarl chapter 15 . 5/6/2014
Ha! This was a funny chapter. I grinned at this:

Eliot: Hey Sterling, how about we do all the work and you get all the credit, just like last time?

Sterling: Ok!

And the ending had me laughing out loud. When a woman uses all your names, you know you're in trouble. And sane men flee.
EagleJarl chapter 14 . 5/6/2014
Parker: twenty pounds of crazy, five pound bag, hella effective, sometimes forgets those little details that normal people might think about like "**don't make it obvious you were in the house!*

The fake attack was a cool way to get an in. I don't know that Denny was smart to bring the baton; Eliot might have had to hurt him to get it away.

Looks like things are starting to come together. The team should be able to find the files within 24 bourse (assuming they're in the house). After that, they can lock up dear Mr Wencet and this problem will hopefully go away.

Oh, in this chapter you call her Felicity Ackerman, but originally you called her Marietta.
EagleJarl chapter 13 . 5/6/2014
Mmmm. I am going to read that scene over and over. My only regret is that he didn't follow it up with a kick or seven.

One question - why did she admit that she had learned about him from the team? Couldn't she have just said that Eliot told her about him? It would have been perfectly believable that Eliot would paint a bad picture of Sterling. Might seem a little odd that he was sharing war stories, but if he's invested in Jo enough to train her then it's not all that impossible.
EagleJarl chapter 11 . 5/6/2014
Wow, the good news just keeps piling up. Eliot's kinda sidelined and being watched. He guy they're after is, at the least, mobbed up. The files may or may not still exist - she might have shredded them to be sure. Sterling's involved, which is worth twenty not-so-awesome points all on its own. And Jo's pregnant so restricted and at risk.
EagleJarl chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
She's with the Martens? Why? Sure, they're broke so they'd do it for money but...why them?

Or maybe I'm totally off base. Can't think why else to go to Fburg though.