Reviews for Cream and Sugar
YoreReader chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Auggie's POV is my preferred choice, actually. No problems here.

As for the coffee, your friends helped you exactly. I drink both coffee and tea and enjoy them immensely. Add to that, I enjoy pastries, too. So you can say this story just hit the spot for me. ;)
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Really enjoyed this. :)
sg1robinson chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
BRAVO! This could easily have been a scene from one of the episodes. Here's hoping that you write more stories showing how this relationship progresses. I'll be watching!
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Very good story!
bookish327 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Wonderfully written and very in-character! I also think that you wrote the thoughts and emotions of a coffee enthusiast quite well, personally. :-)
Karfinwen chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Coffee is rich, bitter, flavorful, and as alluring as sailor-killing sirens. Fortunately, coffee rarely kills anyone, or else the world would be in BIG trouble.

Your descriptions were quite good, especially for someone who professes not to grasp the deliciousness that is coffee.
Helena Alexandra chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
hehehe

I live the spontanious squeeeee warning it was quite apt. And I think you got the coffee pretty correct, at least as far as this fellow tea drinker is concerned.
Okia chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Love the Auggie & Annie banter

Awesome job...God Bless
Viktorija chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
It was cute. ;) Great job!
Sunchild chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Pure fun. Well written, clever, not too sappy, and entirely enjoyable. Just like a cup of coffee made right. ;P I liked your easy dialogue. It seemed natural, and I know how hard it is to come up with good banter. Thanks for giving me my Augie and Annie fix, it hit the spot.

- Sunny _
Bryn Elizabeth chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Coffee is the best. I'm just going to throw that out there.

So, 1. Auggie and Annie are adorable. And especially Auggie. So, story from his thoughts? So. Much. Cuteness.

2. Awesome imagery! That's the thing about Auggie's thoughts- you have to rely a lot on smell and hearing, and you did an awesome job with that.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Sweet and fluffy (just like Auggie's pastry). Their mutual interest in black-and-white mystery movies was a nice surprise. )
Amber101 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
AWESOME FIC! You described the coffee perfectly. Now I want some. I feel Auggie's pain every day at school, even though I'm enjoying his like a sadist. I don't mind you writing in Auggie's POV. He's my fave character ever... not to mention he's HOT. You captured his personality well. Write more soon!
hifield chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I'm not a coffee drinker either but sitting down with a hot cup of tea and a Annie/Auggie story just might be my favorite new breakfast treat!

Loved it down to the last drop!
ladylace616 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I think your writing is excellent.