Reviews for after all we've lost
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Oh wow, I just loved this because I love all of these couples and I feel like you've portrayed them all so /so/ well and I've just got to give you claps for that.

I think that my favorite one, though, has to be the Ron/Hermione story because not only are they my OTP forever but I absolutely /loved/ how you portrayed Hermione because, God, it's just so Hermione that I can't stand it.

Oh, and Neville's feelings of not being good enough were fabulous as well.

Lovely job.
a fan of your story chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I have to say that's probably the best thing I've read so far. I especially loved the Ron/Hermione bit. You made it so... I don't wanna say realistic, cuz its a fanfic based on a fictional story, but you managed to make the characters so similar to they are in the book and the writing has similar qualities (not in a copy off kind of way, but as in how well it's written) and it's really amazing. Perfect moment you chose too.

To summarize: I FRIGGEN LOVE IT!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
that last line is so perfect i think i cried...

"Good," Hermione says, and kisses him with no regrets, no reluctance. Pulling away, she speaks, giggling at his closed eyes. "I've been thinking about that first kiss," she mumbles shyly, "and I was wondering if you only kissed me as a spur-of-the-moment thing. Because you thought we were going to die."

awww
LaPaige chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Joey Richter love :D

This was wonderful. I don't think I've read many post-battle stories set straight after the battle, but I think you captured the emotions perfectly. I especially liked the last one - RonHermione has always been my favourite.

Standing up and facing her, he scratches at his scalp. "Er, probably?" he responds tentatively.

This was so Ron that I couldn't help but laugh out loud. :) Wonderful
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
JK isn't fictional, I am. Very nice, keep writing
lonely hands chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Oh, serious yumminess, here :) Of course I loved the RonHermione *gives Ron a pointed look* and despite not being the biggest HarryGinny fan, I really quite fell for them :)

NevilleVictoire made me cry and ache and it just felt so... right, in a deliciously forbidden away.

If they weren't my favourite pairing (after LilyTeddy, of course :o) they certainly are now :3
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
My favourite pairings :) wish I could meet Harry, give him a sugar quill and say 'Happy Birthday' in a soft little voice..
shinelikegold chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Hey (:

That was lovely and well written - I could picture them all and I have to say, Poor Harry. :)

Great Job!