Reviews for Trust Me
anunleashedmind chapter 10 . 4/2/2018
That Was Very Sweet. Cute Little Story
garnmcgaughn chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
Great story and ong at the ending there haha that was just priceless. Loved reading this but was little surprised with how some spots like Santana seemed to work out faster than I expected
malexfaith chapter 10 . 4/28/2011
I've read this a couple of times. Love the pace and growth of this. Very enjoyable read. Thanks heaps for sharing
MeowRoar chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwww 3

this story :D
MeowRoar chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
i love it!

It's so tension-y! I love that. Cos then a hug means SOOO much more! :D
MeowRoar chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Faberry! Faberry!

Like like like like like.

Can't believe Quinn let her fall. Well, I can. But still. Lol :D
BenjaminWilliam chapter 10 . 9/14/2010
I just read all this story in one go and it's great. (:

But, because I stayed up until the early of the mornings to read it, I don't have much more to say.
Jimboma chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
the ending was soo unexpected but love it anyway
Music and Reading Lover chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
I loved it! I can't wait to read more!
WinterAquair chapter 10 . 8/21/2010
Aww. This was an awesome story! I loved it!
Lilyeyama chapter 10 . 8/21/2010
effing amazing
umbrellaleg chapter 10 . 8/21/2010
GAH! This is the last chapter! SADFACE D:

Im going to miss this story, it was soo cute!
passionatelysimple chapter 10 . 8/21/2010
Haha, Quinn really sucks at these trust building exercises but Rachel's flare for the dramatic makes it completely hilarious. I really enjoyed the story the whole way through (even though you deprived us of Quinn kicking Finn's ass) and I hope you write more for the fandom. Awesome work!
Music and Reading Lover chapter 9 . 8/12/2010
I loved it! I can't wait to read more!
matchbookjealousy chapter 9 . 8/12/2010
aww. poor rejected finn. its ok, i can love you... well, not like that, but i can give you big hugs and high fives and we can bond over our inability to pick up on innuendos the first times we hear them. ok, so, i'm done fake-talking to finn (he is fictional after all). overall, very nice. i like it. i feel kinda bad for mr. shue though, in all the fan fics i've read he's always the awkward adult in the room who gets pulled into all of the HS drama. i would hate that if i were him. very nice work. keep it up! :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »