Reviews for Harry Potter & the Curse's Cure
Raymondjay41 chapter 49 . 7/3
Fabulous story , please continue as I’ve spent the last 12 hours reading all of it
monbade chapter 48 . 7/2
not very committed since its been 4 years since an update or you died
x.blink.x chapter 1 . 6/15
Absolutely amazing story
Dactyl chapter 49 . 6/14
This is amazing! Please write more!
Corneliusduke chapter 45 . 6/14
I don't see what a big deal the potions book is. It's kind of dumb, NOT to use it.
Corneliusduke chapter 5 . 6/1
I would think that one product of the curse would be that whom ever he fucked would get pregnant, regardless, of whom!
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 49 . 5/20
okay, i'm not one to harp, but it HAS been almost FOUR YEARS! since you last updated this fic. so i have to ask, is it dead? or has the writers block still not lifted?
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 39 . 5/20
i had a feeling once you showed a Terrible Terror in the fic that harry would be connected to a Night Fury in some way. wasnt expecting it to be his animagus form... but still.

all in all a decent surprise... though i am curious as to Ron's seeming increased lack of higher brain functions. none of the theories i come up with can give a solid explanation for it. and it is CLEARLY not natural. so i acknowledge extreme confusion at this time.
superdude50989 chapter 49 . 5/19
Looking forward to more chapters
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 11 . 5/19
i am actually kind of hoping the Weasley's come to there senses. while i may have issues with Ron or Percy, and honestly Ginny was far to clingy for my liking, i do feel the rest of the family was one of the best parts of the books. fred and george especially. Molly, while a tad overbearing and overprotective at times is honestly an awesome character. and Arthur? such an amusing character, while not particularly powerful, he more then makes up for it with his wit, his ingenuity and some solid instincts. not to mention a FIERCE loyalty to his family.

Ron... is an idiot, lets be honest here. he fits the bumbling best friend role to a T, he has his moments, don't get me wrong, but for the most part he was just annoying. so honestly, Harry and Hermione being together IS my preferred pairing.

so overall i am HOPING for a reconciliation with the Weasley family at least. but beyond that? i have pretty much ZERO issues with this fic at the moment. we shall see how that continues to hold up as i read the chapters following this one.
Sam239 chapter 49 . 5/19
Hey been reading this since you started it. Still waiting on the next Chapter
Tankinator175 chapter 24 . 5/17
How can you try to downplay dumbledore's guilt? Also, would you care to explain how "a cold-hearted bitch without a heart" works? How can she possibly be cold-hearted if she doesn't have a heart? Explanations are in order.
Tankinator175 chapter 19 . 5/16
Well done, but I am curious, if a house elf's magic is proportional to his master, how did he beat up Lucius malfoy at the end of CoS?
Tankinator175 chapter 15 . 5/16
Harry is right to doubt that water is wet. Water is rarely wet. Wetness is defines as the sensation of liquid moving over one's skin. Another definition is the condition in which a liquid is in or on an object. Therefore, the only instances in which water is wet is when an underwater river of sorts, flows through a trench, with the water above having a different composition. I don't think that that's what you meant to say, but I find it very funny.
Tankinator175 chapter 9 . 5/15
In the story the barrier does line up, the only reason I can think of changing it is if that's the way king's cross actually is like. Am I correct?
4,609 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »