Reviews for Harry Potter & the Curse's Cure
Zach Tubbs chapter 5 . 6/24
Wtf you write a smut story and cut the smut out?
BRoberts1353 chapter 17 . 4/4
To any future authors out there. If you think you might write all of Fred and George's dialog as twin speech, please dont. It's annoying AF
KAGR chapter 49 . 3/30
Are you still alive?
Freddie Rindklip chapter 1 . 3/8
I hope the fic doesn't continue with Malfoy firing deadly curses with Potter only throwing stunners.
williamwylie1993 chapter 49 . 3/6
not so gentle is no longer on this site
D.J. Scales chapter 33 . 12/18/2023
The house of Black is finally back on track and the Dursleys are about to suffer for their crimes. About time too. Too Many fanfictions have let the Dursleys get away with their abuse but here is one of the better fanfictions for them to pay. Nice. As for Tracey Davis she's getting a new life and a new start.
D.J. Scales chapter 36 . 12/12/2023
Well that right there was eye opening and this is a great chapter that shows why a Military Veteran is not somebody to cross. Daniel does not fear the likes of Albus Dumbledore and it shows.
D.J. Scales chapter 38 . 12/10/2023
Holy scales the darkness has spread and Voldemort has reclaimed his inner circle. Still there is hope.
Guest chapter 38 . 11/15/2023
"Can you work with that?"
"Oh yeah..."

That's one helluva way to make good with the inlaws, Harry! XD
Rico Perrien chapter 43 . 10/2/2023
I liked your opening notes. One serious problem with spellcheckers is that they give you the correct spelling of a word (although usually limited to USA usage), but not whether it is the correct word. There is a hilarious website called 'Damn you Autocorrect' which you may enjoy.
DanYHKim chapter 37 . 9/14/2023
"Fleur had taken a bit longer to recover; as she explained it, the emotional aura of Horcruxes was like poison to someone like her, with her deep connection to passions and feelings. Touching the locket, however brief and inadvertently, had been a major shock to her system, and it had taken time to regain the balance."

Being a curse breaker might not have been a good career choice
DanYHKim chapter 20 . 9/12/2023
". . . very impressive Miss Granger. Though not as impressive as Miss Bones… forty-one and an eighth…"

Even if they were officially married to each other, no dressmaker will reveal another person's measurements, except for a young child's to their parent.
DanYHKim chapter 16 . 9/12/2023
"As the movie progressed, Emma looked towards Harry a lot, as many of the story elements mirrored his own life. "

An orphan raised by an uncle who desperately wishes that he were normal, and would not take after his father. A powerful and evil man who wants to either destroy him or to have an ally in him. A mysterious old guy who keeps too many secrets.

Voldemort: Dumbledore never told you what happened to your father.

Harry: Yes he did! He told me you killed him!

Voldemort: No. I am your father!

Harry: Nooooooo!
DanYHKim chapter 7 . 9/11/2023
"Bad Guys' in my stories ALWAYS get their just rewards… in the end…"

This statement leads me to want to check out your other writing. Sounds satisfying.
LyonsRoar20 chapter 11 . 9/5/2023
I belive the saying, "The road to hell is paved with good intentions." can also be classified under Dumbles. I dont think He is 'Evil' pray but more of Lawful Good(Lawful Evil?) The man thinks that his way is the only way as if there arent multiple paths through ones life. Such is the arrogance of Age and Wisdom.
4,900 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »