Reviews for Harry Potter & the Curse's Cure
Pteaset chapter 1 . 3/17
I like it
WindbornesWord chapter 49 . 3/16
Damn you really stopped on a cliffhanger, please update this soon. This is an amazing Fic.
WindbornesWord chapter 39 . 3/16
I’m curious if it’s a Phoenix and Dragon? Maybe a shadow panther like other fics? I do hope you update this soon, it’s a great Fic.
Caliban03 chapter 49 . 3/7
I know it's been some time already
but hope you'll keep writing this story, with more explanations about "Night Fury" as well lol

Impatient to read following chapters
Oh my God,he's toothless. I was guessing a griffin
I loved the charger, and flames sadly are kinda period correct. Good job
Best. chapter. EVER
SuperReader3000 chapter 49 . 2/15
This story is fantastic and I hope you’re able to come back to it soon!
JohnyXD chapter 19 . 2/15
"Ah, Bill... There is just news! There is no good or bad."
"Father, I've been suspended. Mum has been banned from Gringotts. And we have a debt of over thirty THOUSAND Galleons plus interest!"
"... That IS bad news..."
JohnyXD chapter 18 . 2/15
So... about 50k was illegally taken in total?
Bronze chapter 8 . 2/8
I just don't get it! If Fumblemort's constantly turning a blind eye to the rape of all the girls in Slytherin House and the two attempts by Malfoy, why should Harry, Hermione, Daphne and, Susan return? It's not like it'll be any better the following year! Unless Fumblemort's removed as Headmaster and Snape arrested for being a Death Eater and removed from the school, things'll just be same ol' same ol'. Thus in Harry's shoes, I'd go to Gringotts and talk to the Goblins about my accounts. Next, I'd have every single one audited to ensure Fumblemort didn't get sticky fingers over the years. I'd follow that by calling in all debts owed my family by all the dark families. Finally using the fact that twice the Ministry of Morons declared me an adult, once by forcing me to participate in the Tri-Morons tournament which was for of-age students only and again just before fifth year by trying me as an adult for underage magic before the entire Wizengamot, I'd transfer all my money to another English speaking country and give up my English citizenship. Depending on just how big the Potter and Black accounts were worth how fast the war would end. As neither Fumblemort nor Vulturesnot can fight a war without money. Unfortunately, Gumblemort would track Harry down if he did such a thing and force him to return to fight Vultursnot to fulfill his so-called Prophecy. Don't ever think Fumblmort would ever step up and fight oldy Moldy himself! Oh no! That's why he has the Order for! They're what was known as cannon fodder.
Bronze chapter 7 . 2/5
It occurs to me that yet again the sheeple of the magical world underestimate House Elves. I read in another fic where Harry tried to get Amelia to allow one of his Elves to watch over her around the clock and protect her. After she discussed it with him she gave her own House Elf orders to not only protect but do whatever she needed to without any further order from her mistress. Needless to say when an assassin tried to kill her the elf moved her out of the way and seriously injured him. But that's the only one I've ever found with something like that in it. I like your reason for why Bella was insane. Like you said in the A/N there had to be a reason for it. Now, this isn't the first fic I've read where her husband and brother-in-law drove her insane. I can't remember the title(s) but I do remember reading that point. And really, considering that both were anything but mentally stable, they were both stupid enough to join Riddle just because of his rhetoric after all. Just like the rest of the Pure-Blood morons. Not a one of them even bothered to do anything like a background check on Riddle once he started spouting his Pure-Blood rhetoric crap. They'll go on and on about how they and their families are superior to Muggle-Borns and Half-Bloods. They'll react in disgust when they hear a family name they don't recognize believing it to be one or the other. Yet none of them did anything to PROVE Voldemort WAS a Pure-Blood. Dumber than a box of rocks! Dumber than a bag of hammers!
Bronze chapter 6 . 2/4
I don't know if you still read reviews for this story or not and I don't normally post any to stories over 5yrs old. But I thought I'd just say that once Daphne returns home she should tell her father EVERYTHING about life in the new Slytherin house. Susan should do the same thing with her aunt. Though I know until Fumblemort is destroyed along with Vulturesnot and thus fulfilling the so-called prophecy there's not a lot she can do about that sort of thing. Though the Geezergamot might, just might be able to. Of course, they'd have to dispose of the Primary Dark Lord of the late Twentieth to Early Twenty-First centuries first. Meaning Fumblemort HAS to go!
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/31
While reading this on another site I had a strange thought. Imagine someone managing to tag Voldemort with this curse? He'd be so busy raping ALL his followers he wouldn't have time to plan any raids! He'd likely be easy pickings after a couple of weeks as he'd be too distracted to pay attention to anything or anyone around him. Of course, you'd have to put wards around wherever he was staying to keep him in along with all his followers. Let's see how they like being on the receiving end of rape with no way to escape!
BadgerUnforgiven chapter 33 . 1/5
I'm really enjoying the story, except for the car. I certainly hope that magic fixed what muggle engineering F-d made less than 26,000 and the only thing that the engines are good for are boat anchors. Just saying. But I am enjoying the story.
4,752 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »