Reviews for Harry Potter & the Curse's Cure
HairyLimey chapter 3 . 12/10
Ignore that last review my phone just had a brain fart and put it on the wrong story :-/
HairyLimey chapter 2 . 12/10
Hang on if Ravenclaws daughters are called Celeste and Luna what about Helena?
ClaireRiley chapter 29 . 12/3
What's Katie's connection with Harry
lou2003us chapter 49 . 11/30
I really want to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
OmegaKenichi chapter 49 . 11/20
And so we wait
nitewolf423 chapter 49 . 10/25
Even if it's not updated anytime soon that's how you end it
narutouzumaki10a chapter 49 . 10/20
HTTYD!
Lllama chapter 8 . 10/13
You're not going to have Harry pussy foot about with stunners and disarming spells through out this whole story are, I mean a cutting curse here a bone breaker there would do wonderfully.
Lllama chapter 3 . 10/13
So Harry has been hit with a 'rape curse' for lack of a better term and no one but three students is doing anything to help him and Draco isn't being sent to prison for facilitating rape? I hope you aren't going to have Harry and the gang being all kosher with the school staff by the end of this.
harrysowl chapter 49 . 10/8
If you need to post smaller chapters to get through the writers block then do so.
Please do continue this story, your favorites list has you active as recently July, it's going on 3 YEARS now since you last updated and skipped your promised return to this tale.
Bronze chapter 1 . 9/27
Yeah, that's MooRon's biggest failing. He only truly thinks of himself. He thought he get fame riding on Harry's. I doubt he'll even be able to get a job lower then his father's is as he refuses to put any effort into studying. I wonder who he'll blame for his being jobless after Hogwarts? Will he blame Harry for not putting in a word somewhere or Hermione for not doing all his school work to get him top grades? Or will it be that he's a pureblood and thus both should've given him whatever he wanted? The mirror in second showed his heart's desire but he can't be bothered to work to make it happen. Thus he should be called MooRon.
ClaireRiley chapter 15 . 9/27
OMG hurry up with the will reading
peacejaw chapter 49 . 9/27
I do hope that you will eventually post another chapter for this story. I love it, and would like to see where the story goes.
ClaireRiley chapter 13 . 9/27
I'm still curious what the glow from That Night meant seeing as they've not gotten notification of a wedding bond or anything
4,555 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »