Reviews for Harry Potter & the Curse's Cure
Talveran chapter 39 . 8/6/2016
Dude, you need to go back through this fic and change all of Fleur's retarded French accent bullshit. I don't know what accent you're trying to emulate, but it is NOT French. You keep dropping the first letter off random words, which turns Fleur's line's into codebreaking. If you insist on trying to emulate a French accent through text, follow the 2 main rules. 1. The ONLY time you drop the first letter off a word is if it starts with a hard H. Like "Harry" or "had." It would stay for silent H's like "honour" or "hour."
2. Replace any "th" combo with Z. Then becomes Zen, other becomes ozzer, etc. Please go back and fix this with all due haste. Or reply back if I'm not the first person to tell you and you have no plans to fix it.
Faery66 chapter 49 . 7/31/2016
Hope to read more soon.

StabKingPro chapter 39 . 7/20/2016
I'm now completely revealing I'm a tank geek, but how did they procure a set of Tiger tanks? They were all but destroyed in the war. The only one that still works is actually in Britain.
Curious to see what our British tank crew will get. I hope at the very least a late model centurion or they'll have ... issues
0D chapter 7 . 7/20/2016
I don't normally comment on stories I don't like (or abandoned ones), but I really can't help myself here. You've gone way way too far in this fic. I'm out.
Bill chapter 49 . 7/16/2016
You know it is sad. This is one of the few stories I have read with harems that I would like to see completed. But it seems like many great stories I have read it will be unfinished. If the author reads this please update.
tacitblue1973 chapter 49 . 7/6/2016
Please don't abandon this...
Talonis Wolf chapter 49 . 6/24/2016
Does this chapter make your story an crossover with How to Train a Dragon? I mean, Hiccups book appeared earlier in the story, but it felt more like an easier egg than foreshadowing, so I'm curious where this will lead.
Saissa chapter 49 . 6/6/2016
Lets see - Last Updated Nov 2014 - that was 18 months ago..

Interesting story but maybe in this chapter you have written yourself into a corner and dont know how to get out of it...
Saissa chapter 43 . 6/6/2016
Dumbles little speech about updating the MUggle, studies course - and noone even mentions the fact that there are some 60 million muggles in Britain and less than half a million witches and wizards?

Certainly noone seems to want to mention this to Voldie.
Saissa chapter 11 . 6/5/2016
So Dumbles is into Star Trek? Really?

That first line is straight from the Star Trek Movies - Wrath of Khan I think!
Rasengalia chapter 49 . 5/30/2016
Please update.
kizoku.ouninaru chapter 49 . 5/29/2016
cant say i didnt see that coming
after hearing of the terrifying terror
and then his description of the black oval head with reptilian eyes

i hope to see a few more chapters to this sometime soon~
5 stars !
monbade chapter 49 . 5/25/2016
so 2 years and i guess you stopped, still a great story
Methos Momomax chapter 36 . 5/22/2016
God I love the way Daniel thinks and acts.
Methos Momomax chapter 8 . 5/22/2016
I need to wonder why in every story Harry doesn't snap the baby death eaters wands after confronting them... Again. At the very least they will be forced to go buy another wand.
4,578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »