Reviews for Harry Potter & the Curse's Cure
Methos Momomax chapter 36 . 5/22
God I love the way Daniel thinks and acts.
Methos Momomax chapter 8 . 5/22
I need to wonder why in every story Harry doesn't snap the baby death eaters wands after confronting them... Again. At the very least they will be forced to go buy another wand.
Nysk chapter 17 . 5/19
Excellent story... though this is the first chapter I had any personal complaints about... the whole twin talking like by line thing. I know it fits them, so the problem is me, reading it makes my head ache!
I look forward to reading more of this!
Good work IMHO!
Wolfbane115 chapter 5 . 5/11
ï
blackdisk chapter 19 . 5/10
I just so happened to have my 2steps from hell cd playing whilst reading this and i must say Birth of a Hero fit the first part of this chapter perfectly. i was actualy bounceing around and comenting as one does while watching a movie. That being said this story has been great so far a few contrivancy issues that come frome reading alot of fanfiction and haveing clear set preferences about things but nothing i cant ignore.
Tldr in short great story epic sound track is epic and yeah um good job.
Never have any idea on how to end these so im just gonna go before it gets more awkward.
plumbknot57 chapter 49 . 5/6
Great story
j-smith83 chapter 39 . 5/5
sh777 chapter 49 . 5/4
Good story so far. Had that form figured out for a while. Not hard when said movie happens to be your kids favorite movie series to watch.
Yuuki Heartfilia-Dragneel chapter 49 . 5/3
Wow nice story hope to read more soon!
Nogoodnms chapter 49 . 5/3
Must be some bad writer's block... but it's alright. Update when you can.
gleefan2009 chapter 24 . 5/2
love it please write more
mckertis chapter 1 . 4/30
"Rapist's curse" ? Really ? That's pathetic.
Methos Momomax chapter 41 . 4/17
Wow... tank 14 - death eaters 0! I would say to the auror this "so, who gets to clean up this mess. But it will not be me."
Methos Momomax chapter 39 . 4/17
Oh I think... I'm going to love Harry's form...!
Methos Momomax chapter 34 . 4/17
Great chapter again... Well done!
4,430 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »