Reviews for Harry Potter & the Curse's Cure
Gunreal chapter 4 . 6/10
God, I had enough of your story... This rape concept you introduced is impossible to happen.. And since it is not really a secret, one word from the victims would be enough for heads to roll... In other words... Up to this point, this story is unrealistic and extremely frustrating. Ante geia!
Killzone66 chapter 49 . 6/6
Dear God, man, update! We need your craftful writing and storytelling!
PoseidonPrince chapter 49 . 6/6
pure blend of soothing awesomeness
desireejones99 chapter 10 . 6/5
Sorry, 49 chapters, still very excellent
desireejones99 chapter 9 . 6/5
This is a very excellent concept, hope there is more if the 52 chapters is not a complete story
mickayla.adams.5 chapter 49 . 6/1
This is a great story... Please update it.
beatboxpanda chapter 49 . 5/29
awesome story looking forward to more
uzuuchi007 chapter 49 . 5/22
Nice !
Bronze chapter 39 . 5/21
He's a Dragon of some species that's what it was. Now if he has fire and it's more then hot enough to vaporize steel, those tanks just became little more then cheap coffins. Even if his fire isn't it'll still be more then enough to kill the crews inside after a breath or two. Of course that presupposes the tanks themselves don't explode from the extreme heat. Now if they only had a creature that could do the same only with extreme cold instead. One blast from each and no more tanks nor men. Yes, I think in terms of such destruction.
Just why in the hell did anyone in the ministry allow ANY of the Death Eaters to remain alive is beyond me! Had they ALL been KISSED then Snakelips wouldn't have any to release. But that presupposes that THERE IS anyone in the ministry with the intelligence to actually think. Then of course you've got Dumb-Dumb. He knows Harry must be the one to kill Snakalips but WILL NOT train nor allow him to be trained the one whose destined to do it. Thus I say that the wizarding world has two Dark Lords to deal with. May hap the prophecy truly means Harry' sdestined to kill both and that's the reason Dumb-Dumb won't train nor allow Harry to get training to take out Snakelips.
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 49 . 5/9
Lol love that harry is a night fury
Noble Korhedron chapter 18 . 5/5
Ooooh, EVILdore is in deep shit, isn't he?!
DukeBrymin chapter 31 . 5/4
I'm rather curious as to where Potter Manor is if the sun sets at 11:00 at night.
Please update soon this is a fantastic story
Markus Ramikin chapter 36 . 4/26
And now Dumbledore is afraid of Rambo too? He should be able to tear him apart with wandless wordless magic if he chose to.

"could take out nearly the whole Order if he wished to. Moody was not sure if even he could stop him"

LOL, it's like you're TRYING to make me hate this Daniel character.
4,355 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »