Reviews for Harry Potter & the Curse's Cure
Bronze chapter 1 . 9/27
Yeah, that's MooRon's biggest failing. He only truly thinks of himself. He thought he get fame riding on Harry's. I doubt he'll even be able to get a job lower then his father's is as he refuses to put any effort into studying. I wonder who he'll blame for his being jobless after Hogwarts? Will he blame Harry for not putting in a word somewhere or Hermione for not doing all his school work to get him top grades? Or will it be that he's a pureblood and thus both should've given him whatever he wanted? The mirror in second showed his heart's desire but he can't be bothered to work to make it happen. Thus he should be called MooRon.
ClaireRiley chapter 15 . 9/27
OMG hurry up with the will reading
peacejaw chapter 49 . 9/27
I do hope that you will eventually post another chapter for this story. I love it, and would like to see where the story goes.
ClaireRiley chapter 13 . 9/27
I'm still curious what the glow from That Night meant seeing as they've not gotten notification of a wedding bond or anything
ClaireRiley chapter 9 . 9/27
I feel like Daphne keeps getting shut out. Harry always cuddles with Hermione and Susan. And just now Daphne laid at the foot of the bed like a dog...
ClaireRiley chapter 5 . 9/27
Too adult? Nothing good happened. IDK how this is rated M
BunnyTheGrandSorcerer chapter 1 . 9/21
Are you going it update it anytime soon? Twas nice story
monkiepawn chapter 1 . 9/12
I would have liked that that was redirected by another spell (like Dapne or someone else trying to protect Hermione) and that spell hit Harry, and with that spell being hit by another one it would couse complications that prevent Harry from being cured.
I mean, if that curse could be casted by someone like Malfoy, someone would REALLY try to find a cure or made like a special fidelus on the spell. A incurable curse is like a AK curse.
How come most of the best stories don't ever seem to get finished.
thebibliophilerises chapter 7 . 8/19
So far, I have adored this story. However, upon reading the author's note in chapter 7, I feel that I must address your comments about how Bellatrix was driven insane. In your author's note, you stated that you are "NOT a fan of BDSM [or] anything like that, but it fits so well not only as a means to drive somebody insane, but also with the generally nastier DE's in the story..." The fact that you do not like BDSM is not the issue; no one should have any obligation to like, appreciate, or participate in any form of sexual activity that they do not wish to, and I completely respect your views on the matter. However, before you espouse BDSM as a valid method of driving someone insane, you should do some research on what BDSM entails (I would suggest lacigreen's YouTube videos about it to start, as they are informative but not explicit). In short, however, BDSM, in any of its many forms and regardless of which form it takes, involves a consensual exchange of power during consensual sex between two consenting individuals. What Bellatrix was subjected to was not BDSM, but rape and sexual torture, because BDSM requires the complete consent of both parties along with numerous safeguards in place to ensure that no one goes too far; Bellatrix did not consent, and without consent, sex is rape, regardless of whether it's kinky and performed in a sex dungeon or totally vanilla in an otherwise classy hotel room. BDSM did not drive Bellatrix insane, because in and of itself, BDSM is not a traumatic experience, but merely an umbrella term that covers a whole set of sexual proclivities that all require consent. Bellatrix was driven insane by the psychological effects of repeated rape, domestic abuse, and the resultant loss of a child, all of which are traumatic experiences in their own right, let alone altogether. I, so far, genuinely like this story. It's original, Daphne and Susan are becoming interesting characters, and it's a fun read. I did not, by posting this, mean to malign your work in any way; however, the effects of sexual and domestic trauma are a serious issues, and ones that authors have a duty to represent as accurately and responsibly as humanly possibly. Thank you for your time and for your engaging story. ~thebibliophile_rises
Amazing amazing story! I know you don't want to hear this, but please o supreme awesomeness pals update!
kyoshi711 chapter 49 . 8/2
Sometimes stories that get too long become boring. Hint!
babiluv22 chapter 49 . 8/1
I hope this story one day continues
Kerrain chapter 49 . 7/25
Wow, very good story. I hope you can find your muse as it would be a tragic shame to stop here.
Jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj chapter 12 . 7/24