Reviews for Harry Potter & the Curse's Cure
CurlyHairedGirl chapter 18 . 5/9/2011
Ok I have read this all in one go and I have now run out :(

Looking forward to the will reading :) Not sure how I feel about Tracy joining the group though I like the four as they are. I also liked the way Daphne performed her experiment with Hermione lol

Looking forward to more from you x
Professor Nutter chapter 18 . 5/9/2011
I love your portrayal of the goblin society
zArkham chapter 8 . 5/9/2011
I like this story because of the little things. Like the comment from Harry to Hermione at the end of this chapter. It's true, Hermione gives up so much for Harry in canon to the point of not seeing her parents over a Christmas and so much time over summer breaks...and Harry's always off w/the Weasleys.
DJ Rodriguez chapter 18 . 5/9/2011
Now this was worth the wait! I really enjoy this story, and hope to see more chapters up soon!
Dupapier chapter 18 . 5/9/2011
Another really nice chapter from your story.

And a change from some others where Dumbledore is stealing at the same time as Molly Weasley.

I'm waiting for Arthur reaction and Sirius will.

The only thing about your chapters : they are too short !

Just kidding.

Thanks for the great reading time.
ruth hammond chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
am really enjoying this story, glad to see an update and look forward to the next one...

wouldn't drop the pm for the world!

think I's going back to re-read the story...thank you!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
you can't spell slaughter without laughter! ... sorry, couldn't resist
MissMally chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
WOW! This is pretty much one of the highest quality Harem fics that I have EVER read. I am very much looking forward to your update.
Emwat chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
Awesome chapter. Keep up the good work!
knightwolf20x chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
Great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Morbious20 chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
Awesome chapter Glad to see the Dursley's get what's coming to them.
Hawk Wood chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
Excellent! I started reading the story ab0out the time you'd posted chapter 14 and thought then, as well as now, that it's one of the best, most thoughtful manipulative Dumbledore/Weasley bashing stories.

I am glad that you have characterized Nathan Granger more realistically than others, concerned enough that he suppresses his fatherly nature to allow Hermione and the girls to develop their relationships with Harry and each other.

I am a bit surprised, however, that Ragnok didn't 'appear' to know of the bond developing.

I'm hoping that the destuction of the soul fragment in Harry's scar also either destroyed or weakened the Horcuxes as well as Tom's tenuous hold on the body he inhabits. I believe that you hinted at that in the last couple of chapters, when you noted that Tom didn't feel he was as strong as he feels he should be.

I am also glad that you aren't a 'Snape redeemer' as many are.

For example, if he really was holding a torch for Lily, he'd have looked at Harry's non-school clothes and noticed he's more like his 'love' than his father.

The redemption of Bella appears to be in the works, if I read the scene between her and Narcissa right, as well as what Harry seems to have noted when Bella noticed what her stunner did to Sirius.

I only hope that either Daphne, Susan or Amelia Bones will make a comment about a bond, or it'll be noticed by Goldbag and mentioned in an offhand manner, setting off the female members of the 'Quad' on a quest for information after the pre-will reading.

I also believe that Ginevra (Ginny) can be redeemed as well as the potions discovered in her system will either bring down Arthur's wrath, or the discovery that HE was and still is potioned, and allowed to become the intelligent, driven and independent wizard that has been hinted of in other fanfic, that being that he was an Unspeakable during the first war and potioning would explain why, other than Molly conveniently getting pregnant, that he gave that up before Tom was stopped.

I also hope, if the story allows it, that some way of curing Neville's parents can be found. In "The Harem War" it was a dark curse by Bella that broke when she was killed.

Of all the parings I've seen in the many fanfics, I do believe that Hannah Abbot/Neville Longbottom is the most sensible as well as well thought out pairing, since they appear to compliment each other, enough similar likes that a possible bond could form as well as hinting (especially in other fics) that Neville, once he has a proper wand and a supportive Gran and Betrothed, is as brave and second only to Harry in power.

Hawk Wood
Celestia's Paladin chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
I think this is one of the best Gringott scene I have ever read. You managed to balance every aspect of the characters, keeping he Golbins not nice and Harry being aware of his position. No 'just call me Harry' or the golbins being overly nasty or the other extreme. ~GraysonPaladin
Evillevi chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
habsrule44 chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
I love the story can't wait to read more.
4,366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 214 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 234 .. Last Next »