Reviews for Harry Potter & the Curse's Cure
Naginator chapter 20 . 6/18/2011
Very nice still don't know who amanda potter is and glad for ur authors note bc so far it seemed like he was being canon harry always whining but never making an attempt to better anything, also look forward to when fleur joins in
XRaiderV1 chapter 20 . 6/18/2011
very nice work.
tenchifew chapter 20 . 6/18/2011
Great chapter! But... You two in the letter.. And "Amanda Potter..." Harry's sister maybe? Although it would be strange if that was the case that it was not expressed more strongly in the letter. Well, I guess we will have to wait and see. Thank you for writing this story.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 20 . 6/18/2011
A great chapter again :D
Chitsiez chapter 20 . 6/18/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter to be uploaded.

Happy writing!

Please update again soon

-Chitsiez-
Wonderbee31 chapter 20 . 6/18/2011
Will be looking forward to how the Ginny contract is taken care of, and liked how the girls are able to get Harry's attention with their clothes LOL, and will look forward to what happens at school, as I'm sure every dark idiot there is going to be gunning for all of them in one form or another.
rb2312 chapter 20 . 6/18/2011
Once more a great chapter.

But also still questions.

What will they find at potter manor?

How will the will play out and what will the fall out be.

Can't wait
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 20 . 6/18/2011
Great chapter and with lots of revealing information. Thanks for sharing!
ssjgokillo chapter 20 . 6/18/2011
Cool stuff, though I'll have to go back and read about Amanda Potter again, cause I think I missed whatever that was about. Oh, and love the wording on the Marriage contract. Really brought home the fact that the contract wasn't about the kids, but about the families trying to obtain something from their union. Looking forward to the next chapter!
bakapervert chapter 20 . 6/18/2011
Thanks for the update.
mwinter1 chapter 20 . 6/18/2011
I got really angry for Harry when I read the House Marriage Contract. But the last line is Harry's out "This contract can not be voided unless either of the Guardians are unable to deliver on thou agreed terms (see attached terms) or thou Guardianship of either the Groom or Bride be altered before thou agreed date." The point where it states that the guardianship is altered. I believe that Dumbledore is no longer Harry's Guardian. So therefore they can cancel the agreement and if the original wills show that Harry was to go to others (to be his guardians for both muggle and magical) that are still alive then House Dumbledore and House Weasley are in trouble for making an illegal document and stealing funds from house Potter. Awaiting to see what you come up with.
Puff2836 chapter 20 . 6/18/2011
Another great chapter. Are you going to add any more ladies to Harry? and I'm glad that you will give Harry a back bone soon.

Steve Puffenberger
griffin blackwood chapter 20 . 6/18/2011
interesting story
Jay chapter 20 . 6/18/2011
I love the chapter and can't wait to see what Mr. Weasley is going to do he has some say I would think and Molly has betrayed his family and House Weasley by doing this. You have me on the edge of my seat waiting to see what has been broken and what everyone is going to do next.

So what are the terms that show the contract has been voided other than the one mentioned of using Amortentia? I can't wait to see them get out of the contract and Dumbledore and Molly get what is coming to them.

Also how and why can Molly made a marriage contract for her daughter like that? She is not the head of the Weasley line nor is she the head of the Prewitt, and even if she is the head of the Prewett line, her daughter is a Weasley which would mean any say on Ginny marrying by a Prewitt is not possible.
A Reviewer chapter 20 . 6/18/2011
It's late now, and I should have been asleep three hours ago, but since I had the energy to stay up and read this (among other things I've drug my heels doing) I figured I could at least say a few lines.

First, good to see more of this one. Susan's "hufflepuffies" always make a story better, no matter how obscure or blatant the references end up being, so I have a particular fondness for this story of course.

How are we going to recognize Harry once he gets a spine implant though? Through JKR's cannon and most every other place we see him, Harry flops around from conflict to conflict and survives mostly because when the villains curse at him expecting to hit, his body contorts in unnatural and incomprehensible directions, manners and ways out of the way of danger. Still, I really can't wait to see it, so long as it's an actual spine, and not just more 'Anti-villain "courage(insanity)". It has to apply to all aspects of his life big and small for good and ill no matter whom he goes with or against.

Not a whole lot else to say about this chapter right now. Personally, I liked the first half more than the latter half, because (especially by the time we got to Tonks' PoV) it started to meander and get a little long winded, where the first half flowed much better, in my opinion. The second half contained a lot more tell, very little show. Something to work on for next time I guess.

But overall, I was very happy to see more of this, and I'm looking to see the things you've foreshadowed and how you HP and his Girls deal with the contract. It'll be interesting, looking forward to it.

Later