Reviews for Harry Potter & the Curse's Cure
knightwolf20x chapter 12 . 1/20/2011
This story is awesome. I can't wait to see it continue. Awaiting the next update.
Fire chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
I do hope you update this story soon. I really enjoy it and hope to see certain people get their asses handed to them.
Reviewer of the West chapter 12 . 1/16/2011
Right now Harry is being protected by assumptions. People assume he is in his normal place and properly protected. This is fine and all, but it would be inexcusable for HP&co to let the situation stand.

Wards, different locations, magical spaces (tents, trunks, etc-I imagine even Moody's eye cannot see into a magically folded space) or something is required to ensure that the forces against him cannot find him.

The Bill thing was a bit casual since they discussed hiding harry when people tried to find him and they did not even try.

Please keep writing.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 12 . 1/13/2011
i loved it.i can't wait to see and Malfoy geet what they deserve,i hope it's extremely painful.
camcris chapter 12 . 1/12/2011
muy bn capitulo espero leer mas pronto
lycus chapter 12 . 1/11/2011
Sorry about the incomplete review, But it seems like bill knows that fleur is not thinking of their relationship as being long lasting. And in the other review what I ment to say is that Alice Longbottom seems to get better when she is away from her bed and something seems to draw her back to it, and maybe dumbledore has a compulsion on the bed after all a godmother would get in the way especally after getting rid of the godfather. And as for girls no one really thinks of Parvati or Lavender even though that are the most Slytherin girls in Gryffindor they don't even have to do much to either gather information or destroy someone with it, and what would it do if the rumors about snape abusing girls got around to the pureblood fathers they would be calling for snapes head. And I'm still hoping that Su Li becomes one of Harry's girls.
Lycus chapter 12 . 1/10/2011
Well you said that dumbledore would do anything to stay in control of Harry. Would that even count towards keeping his godmother incapasitated in the hospital.
Reader of Harry Potter chapter 12 . 1/9/2011
Great Update!
hogwart lady chapter 12 . 1/6/2011
okay first off wowzers i like everybit6 of this story sand i hope 8u keep it up second can u remind me whos gonna b in the harem as u call it cause i forgot it and well i have a few ppl i think would work but never mind keep up the great work i love it alot
alaskan-dracolych chapter 12 . 1/4/2011
Nice. Nah, I understood what you were talking about with Dumbledore last chapter.
KirijamaScion chapter 12 . 1/4/2011
More please. MOOOOOREEE. yes more you heard me cookie
georgialuvr chapter 12 . 1/4/2011
thank you for a new way of looking at harry...waiting for more...
19Shorty chapter 12 . 1/4/2011
hey da story is funny nd very nice to read ur story has becme one of mi favorite story's nd its a great story nd i hve noticed dat u had jus updated da story dis month of da 1st so am very excited for u to update ur story i dnt mind if u tke tme jus dnt tke too mch tme ok
VampHunter001 chapter 12 . 1/3/2011
I can't see all the other reviews but as far as I can tell anyone bitching about this story can't read. Excellent work from the start!
Lord mordecai chapter 12 . 1/3/2011
fantastic cant wiat for the gringotts scene and is that a clue that lily is still somewhat alive or has a chance of being brought back?
3,889 | « Prev Page 1 .. 214 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 234 .. Last Next »