Reviews for Harry Potter & the Curse's Cure
Change of Faith chapter 19 . 5/28/2011
Did Gringotts fire Bill because of Molly's manipulations of Harry?
alaskan-dracolych chapter 19 . 5/28/2011
Both next chapter and the chapter after it should be interesting. The possibilities of the letters are tantalizing, and how Arther deals with the Molly issue should be interesting.
pokemaster12 chapter 19 . 5/28/2011
Two things you need to be careful of.

First, I know you don't like Ron or Dumbledore but try not to bash them so much that it becomes ridiculous. I'm all for some minor bashing, but if you go too far your story will begin to focus more on bashing your least favorite characters, rather than telling a moving story.

Second, since this is a harem story you need to ensure that all of the girls with Harry get equal individual Harry time. This is a problem in most stories, people will tend to have their favorite's (In your case, Hermione) spend more time with the protaganist than the others. This makes the story feel like the only reason the other girls are with the main character is so the author can have an excuse to either, write out one of his fantasy's, write many scenes of gratuitous sex, or use the other girls for breeding. I really love this story and don't want it to become one of would be nice if Daphne and Susan could both get some time alone with Harry as well as Hermione, maybe if you had Harry take them out on individual dates on occasion so that they can all get a feel for their relationship without the other girls around.

Anyways, good job, I hope your next chapter comes out soon.
dennisud chapter 19 . 5/28/2011
I hope they take in Winky as well.

As for thwe revelations I have the feeling we will see Authur be the head of family soon and woe be to three particular family members!

Can't wait to see Dumbles, Fudge and Umbitches faces on what gonna happen!

dennisud
Lientjuhh chapter 19 . 5/28/2011
I like it.. Well done.. :)
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 19 . 5/28/2011
Good chapter and nice words from Sirus about the relationship aspect of his friends. Thanks for sharing!
AragornII chapter 19 . 5/28/2011
Thanks for the update. Am enjoying this story and looking forward to where you take us.
stonerkenobi7 chapter 19 . 5/28/2011
Two complaints. Sirius never had a problem saying Voldemort and he was never convicted of any crime as he was just tossed into azkaban by crouch.
Penny is wise chapter 19 . 5/28/2011
Awesome chapter.
kissinghollie chapter 19 . 5/28/2011
Like the pre-will scene, so Sirius. You have been doing an absolutely amazing job caring this story forward. Keep it up. PLEASE !
FateBurn chapter 19 . 5/28/2011
great chapter please update again soon.
Starman800 chapter 19 . 5/28/2011
Wow, Let me guess, Lily and James are both alive and in lock down at the mannor. Dumbles made they stuck there or something. Thats why Siruies couldn't talk about it. Lily told him not to.
T chapter 19 . 5/28/2011
Loving it, can't wait for the next chapter. Are we going to begin seeing more of Fleur? I certainly hope so, she with HP is one of my favorite if not favorite pairing along with he and DG.
Nym Potter chapter 19 . 5/28/2011
love this story and looking forward to more dd and guilty weasleys get what they deserve yea that'd be great go Harry and Ladies
Naginator chapter 19 . 5/28/2011
Hmm nice and are james and lily alive if the will hasn't been enacted or something but look forward to more and hope to see fleur soon
4,426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 214 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 234 .. Last Next »