Reviews for Harry Potter & the Curse's Cure
knarf3 chapter 44 . 3/18
Who cares if Harry and co. have to do a little Hogwarts cleansing? A terrorist is a terrorist, no matter their age. And the only good terrorist or rapist is a dead one.
knarf3 chapter 43 . 3/18
How dare that little shit blame his mediocre academic performance on Ron and the Dursleys?! Only he is responsible for his own learning. Don't make bloody excuses for being such a failure.

Daphne shut down Slughorn like a boss.

Dumbledore is still keeping his pet DE at Hogwarts despite learning that the accusations of his depraved behaviour are true eh? I'm not surprised.
knarf3 chapter 41 . 3/18
There are few more satisfying ways to see a filthy magical blood supremacist die than by filthy muggle war machines and weapons.
knarf3 chapter 49 . 3/18
This story is better than average, but not decent enough to warrant a favourite. The plot is way too slow, most of the events are told rather than shown, and most unforgivable of all, Harry spends way too much time being a little emo bitch. And just as important, the romantic relationships are poorly developed. I mean, no one buys the relationship developments; from the original three girls' decleration of their love for Harry in the Ch. 01 to Harry agreeing to let Tracey join the collective without even knowing her, you have managed to bungle each relationship. The ways in which other characters fawn over Mary Sue Hermione is hilarious and cringe-worthy. The lack of quality in the nominal sex scenes does this story no favours either.

The personality of Harry leaves much, much more to be desired. He is emo, emotionally retarded, a sadomasochist for taking on blame for events beyond his control, and is so pathetic that he needs his entourage to verbally back him up all the time. He also instinctively puts others' safety and needs above his own like a true retard who should be wiped out from the gene pool.

Your satellite pairing choices are also poor. The vivacious Nym should not be saddled with the self-pitying Lupin, and the bottomfeeder Longbottom shouldn't be paired with anyone!

The highlight of the story is Harry waking a beautiful and young Lily with a magical kiss. He should be breeding beautiful, emerald-eyed daughters/sister with his mother.
knarf3 chapter 33 . 3/18
Wtf?! Harry doesn't even know Tracey and he is going to make HER Lady Black? Fleur should have been Lady Black, and don't give me the bullshit excuse of her ineligibility of doing so due to her being part-human. This story already contains so many cliques and gag-worthy emo scenes, but you are telling me that you can think of a convincing way of Harry imposing his will on the Lady Black requirements?
DukeBrymin chapter 13 . 3/8
How did harry pay for the jewelry if he only had wizarding money?
Darksoul01 chapter 49 . 3/5
I just finished reading your amazing story! This is bar far, one of the best ff stories I have read, and easily my favorite! The twists and turns, surprise after surprise, and of course, the maturing of HArry, are all well written, well done, and extremely exciting! I know it's been a while, but I hope the will to write returns, and you finish theis amazing journey you've started! Thank you for such an amazing and wonderous story!
Phillies2 chapter 43 . 2/25
I hope he just walks out on Snapes class, he is the top student for that class and that along with other things will carry sway. Im still waiting on Amelia to arrest snape though
Phillies2 chapter 29 . 2/24
They should have seen something like this coming, maybe upgrading there wards b4 announcing the alliance. Why couldn't Mr. Greengrass leave with the family, there's no way they would have found the passage way w/o someone who knew where it was. Too bad Daniel didn't kill all the attackers and too bad all of Katie Bell's family wasn't out with her when they attacked. I really don't like those SS guys, but they have to be around Dumbledores age to be in Grin's inner circle and yet reading them in action makes you think there young and in there 30-40's
Phillies2 chapter 25 . 2/24
This is amazing! I didn't see that coming at all. Hear I thought it was someone from the will left at Potter Manor, but it's Lily. This is amazing!
Phillies2 chapter 18 . 2/24
Come on, how are you gonna have the Goblins talk about torturing the Dursleys and Dumbles and then not let them? I hope you do, but know you probably won't
Phillies2 chapter 8 . 2/23
I wish Hermione didn't stop Harry, He should have broke every single bone is Malfoy's Body. He knows the Headmaster won't expel him, so he could murder them and get away with it. Which I would greatly enjoy if he did
Murkglow chapter 11 . 2/11
No, I'm sorry, Dumbledore here is very much EVIL. Being naive, idealistic, and/or senile (while soothing his own conscience/ego with words like "Necessary Evil" and "Greater Good") does not excuse his actions nor does his dreams of a utopian society excuse the evils needed to get there. Hitler had plans for a new and better society too. That fact that he's considering mind altering charms/potions (or a total rewrite on Granger) clearly shows he is very much EVIL by this point.

He isn't the same type of EVIL as Voldemort but he is still EVIL.
Murkglow chapter 8 . 2/11
Who in god's name didn't see Astoria getting attacked? Why is she going back to Slytherin house after this? Seriously! I'm all for respecting Davis (and I can see how people might not have expected Davis to get attacked) but how is she going to protect herself and Astoria from Draco (or Snape/the others) when she clearly just displayed that she couldn't when she got captured?

This is frankly shocking and I can't for the life of me understand why Daphne didn't outright refuse to allow her sister to go back there. Dumbledore might have power but no, he does not have the power to force a child to go back to a room with her rapist(s) (not if he wanted to keep his positive reputation, I very much doubt child rape would blow over even in a world as backward as theirs). If nothing else she could and should have left the castle (I don't see why she wouldn't get moved with her sister anyway).

It's one thing to make Dumbles and Snape evil but to have Daphne not put up more of fight for her sister... WTF.
automaton14 chapter 32 . 2/11
Harry needs to step up his friendship with Dobby. I'm a huge fan of bestfriend!Dobby
4,528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »