Reviews for Harry Potter & the Curse's Cure
Just why in the hell did anyone in the ministry allow ANY of the Death Eaters to remain alive is beyond me! Had they ALL been KISSED then Snakelips wouldn't have any to release. But that presupposes that THERE IS anyone in the ministry with the intelligence to actually think. Then of course you've got Dumb-Dumb. He knows Harry must be the one to kill Snakalips but WILL NOT train nor allow him to be trained the one whose destined to do it. Thus I say that the wizarding world has two Dark Lords to deal with. May hap the prophecy truly means Harry' sdestined to kill both and that's the reason Dumb-Dumb won't train nor allow Harry to get training to take out Snakelips.
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 49 . 5/9
Lol love that harry is a night fury
Noble Korhedron chapter 18 . 5/5
Ooooh, EVILdore is in deep shit, isn't he?!
DukeBrymin chapter 31 . 5/4
I'm rather curious as to where Potter Manor is if the sun sets at 11:00 at night.
Please update soon this is a fantastic story
Markus Ramikin chapter 36 . 4/26
And now Dumbledore is afraid of Rambo too? He should be able to tear him apart with wandless wordless magic if he chose to.

"could take out nearly the whole Order if he wished to. Moody was not sure if even he could stop him"

LOL, it's like you're TRYING to make me hate this Daniel character.
Markus Ramikin chapter 29 . 4/26
Been mostly enjoying this story, it has some good ideas.

But ugh. This "one muggle defeats 9 Death Eaters, one of whom is Lucius Malfoy himself" nonsense COMPLETELY blows away my suspension of disbelief. They can't aim, they can't use explosive and other area-effect spells (Fiendfyre?), they can't use homing spells, they can't shield themselves (Muggles armed with projectile weapons would have been a problem for wizards for thousands of years, what with the bow and arrow, and later crossbow, there's no way they don't have shielding charms for that), they can't Disillusion themselves...

Hell, not one of them even thought to use the other family members whom they had at their mercy as hostages to force Daniel to surrender, or to fire at them during their retreat... what makes them threatening villains exactly? 9 DE vs 3 muggles, 2 of whom they already had at wandpoint, and not one Muggle dies? I don't care if Daniel is Rambo, there is no way that Death Eaters, who've been terrorising muggles for sport before, would be so hilariously incapable of dealing with armed ones.

If this story requires that no one sufficiently close to Harry dies, such as Hermione's family, then let's turn it around. Go back a couple weeks. Harry and co. know that they are fighting terrorists, and that the Grangers could be in danger. What do they /do about it/?

Have the protagonists /take precautionary measures/. Wards, guards, House Elf "portkeys" (Elves can apparate people even under the anti-app jinx, right? unless I'm mistaken), move the family out, Fidelius, whatever. Then you could have their survival be realistic, and not depend on a muggle turning out to be Superman and the villains turning out to be Olsen's Gang.
Markus Ramikin chapter 20 . 4/25
Petunia worse than Bellatrix? Physical torture not as bad as mistreatment?

As the ancient philosophers would reply: lolwut?

I take it Hermione thinks Frank and Alice Longbottom are better off than Harry...
VladIII chapter 23 . 4/24
I like the explanation here about why the Potters went to Godric's Hollow if they have impressive wards. Too often in HP fanfics, they go the easy route and just chalk it up to too much trust in Dumbledore. While they may have trusted him, I doubt they would be the type to leave safety just because Dumbledore said.
VladIII chapter 11 . 4/23
The part that really pisses me off about Dumbledore is that he is willing to sacrifice Harry, yet won't give up on those who are dark. He risks many people to redeem a few. The contradiction is just ergh!
ngiallo32 chapter 49 . 4/20
Such a great story. Please at least tell us if you're going to update it ever again.
GreatedEnergy chapter 1 . 4/19
Fantastic story. I do hope you can keep this going as I have spent the last few bleary-eyed evenings reading this in it's entirety! I'd hate to not see the conclusion. I can appreciate the effort required to put together and maintain a complex-"original" story-line using existing characters and story. (Yeah, sounds contradictory but... isn't.) Thank you for a very enjoyable reading experience. I'm not going anywhere and willing to wait... looking forward to the next chapter.
Anttolas chapter 49 . 4/16
Hi, i just finished Reading this story and i love it, and it makes me want to read more.
I'm sad too see that you haven't updated in awhile and the cause is as far as i know a writers block.
I hope you can overcome it and get back to Writing as i will be waiting for an update to this very enjoyable story, and thanks for Writing it by the way.
Soo i will see ya next chapter.
KMF-G chapter 49 . 4/13
Movie about dragons was... lacking. Excluding Night Fury and Gigantic Dragon.
Anyone who saw first recognized NF while reading, I think.
KMF-G chapter 48 . 4/13
Killed all banksters DE? When you think about information they can get from DE...
And anyway UK is full of banks and bank branches in cities.
4,361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »