Reviews for Harry Potter & the Curse's Cure
Methos Momomax chapter 41 . 4/17
Wow... tank 14 - death eaters 0! I would say to the auror this "so, who gets to clean up this mess. But it will not be me."
Methos Momomax chapter 39 . 4/17
Oh I think... I'm going to love Harry's form...!
Methos Momomax chapter 34 . 4/17
Great chapter again... Well done!
Iceblade chapter 49 . 4/17
Cmon pls continue this story I f*cking love it!
It's one of the best stories I have seen yet and I really want to know what's going to happen!
Pls pls pls just continue!
Methos Momomax chapter 33 . 4/17
Here is a chapter that would move heaven and earth. I can see it was a hard charter... Well gone ;)
evans16 chapter 49 . 4/15
great chapter!
SmkyRngr1986 chapter 49 . 4/12
Harry as Toothless?! But he doesn't have flame. Eh, mixing the worlds I suppose. I do hope you find your Muse again. This is a wonderful story. Now to hparchive for the smutty scenes :D
Yuigfhf chapter 34 . 4/10
Okay, I'm going to say something that's been on my mind. You do know that when it comes to the sex scenes, you can be as sexual as you want? I've seen several stories on here that is nothing but sex stories, if you don't believe me, just look up Harry's sex year, Harry Potter and the sexy Hallows, and Harry the playboy. Those stories are practically nothing but smut, so if you put a more sexual nature with your story, the odds of it being taken down are slim. If anything, just put warnings in front of any sex scene, and you'll be perfectly okay to have as much sex in your story as you want.
Iceblade 28 chapter 27 . 4/8
Omg I am just now reading this ff and I have to say it's one of the best I've read, if not the best ;)
Keep up the good work, you have my full respect for the ideas / writing! :D
Karou WindStalker chapter 9 . 4/7
Here's hoping you're able to return to writing, and this story.
YaGirlMo chapter 8 . 3/21
Yay, I love coming across great stories!
Woolleymammoth chapter 49 . 3/20
Amazing story. Please for all that is good in the world, please finish it!
Dogco94 chapter 49 . 3/16
Cant wait to see how it all ends
Gnom3y chapter 49 . 3/6
With the last update nearly a year and a half ago, it appears this story may truly be dead. However, the Author does appear to genuinely desire to complete the story, especially considering the statement on his/her profile, and I certainly am intrigued into how the ending of the story was envisioned. The prose is clean and flowing, and there are only minor spelling and grammatical errors, something that is easily overlooked considering the quality that is presented here.

****SPOILER WARNING****

I admit I was surprised on Harry's Animagi form when it was revealed. I was expecting either a Griffon or Chimera, considering the cat-eye teaser in an earlier chapter, and once the emphasis on fire-based attacks presented early in regard to the Acromantulas, a Dragon form made the most sense. I expected it to either be one of the established canon ones, or another of Luna's "imaginary" creatures rediscovered. Going with a "Night Fury" from How To Train Your Dragon, however, both surprised and sorrowed me. I assume that the Author chose this form when first discussing the Family's Animagi forms, but it feels forced to me. Perhaps, by constructing a new, fanon Dragon form, modeled after the Night Fury, would assist in breaking the block and keeping the story strictly in the HP Universe.

Regardless, this story, even in it's unfinished state, is a phenomenal read. Considering only the story here, there are a few incidences where the Author's new character developments seem to conflict with their actions in the story, but once again, these are minor issues that pale against the much larger, well written work. I won't hold my breath for an update, but I'd be lying if a part of me didn't desire a conclusion to this AU retelling of the HP Universe.
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história, posta logo por favor
4,433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »