Reviews for Harry Potter & the Curse's Cure
debdeb46 chapter 49 . 12/18/2016
NICE, I Love it! I hope you are able to get over your writers block and continue with the story. Thanks for the free entertainment! Lol
Guest chapter 49 . 12/17/2016
Please return!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
will you ever return?
Dark Dragon Lord Drake chapter 38 . 12/16/2016
has this story been abondend
Dark Dragon Lord Drake chapter 16 . 12/12/2016
z zzz szrD 9?n9nbuoii cn o.o ooooo hvnv. bc. n ? nj. n? ii9. m. mmm. . bbenudiz l mn. vnnnn. . mmm black mmm nnnnnnnnnnnnn nnmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn uuuhuggvgvvgvvcvgvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiinbhiiiii8hibbjbbbb?bbbb?b i7iihbbb? . n nmnnn n mmm
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 49 . 12/6/2016
A great story here so far! Looking forward to an update!
brennan.mholmich chapter 49 . 12/2/2016
Guess the story is abandoned eh? Been two years and you've updated nothing. Mind putting that in the description so no one else wastes their time?
Stormbow chapter 49 . 11/24/2016
I'm thinking that Dumbledore won't be around much longer. Not only were students injured and killed in the attack, but he was totally no-show for the fight.

It was totally Harry for his animagus form to kick in when those he cared about most were in grave danger. Fortunately for all, it was a form that could actually do something about the problem.

I have a feeling that the acromantula colony won't be ignored much longer...

I really do hope you find the time and inspiration to continue this story sometime soon. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Nik1627 chapter 49 . 11/21/2016
This story is just Mind-Blowing! Please continue it.
flowerchild33 chapter 49 . 11/14/2016
And it stops there?!
Jcmdias chapter 49 . 11/11/2016
I loved to read all the story, but i'm rather disappointed that it is discontinued for years. Hope you continue someday soon. If any help is necessary, feel free to contact.

May the inspiration finds you. Good luck and have a nice day.
CJTressler chapter 49 . 11/8/2016
I hope your muse returns amd allows you to finish this story. I would very much like to know how it ends.
Echan-kun chapter 49 . 11/3/2016
So good so good pls continue! A cliff hanger like that with the unholy offspring of lightning and death a night fury toothless ! So good pls continue pls
Corwyn chapter 49 . 11/1/2016
I'm loving this story so very much. I realize it's been a while, but I do hope you get a chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 49 . 10/27/2016
Please Please Please update
I like the story very much
Please