Reviews for Harry Potter & the Curse's Cure
Fun story. Lots of surprises. Hope you continue. Thanks for all the hard work.

Shannon
dewayne.patterson1 chapter 1 . 4/8
You really need to continue this story if you are still doing fan fiction I am really enjoying it!
Blazeb79 chapter 49 . 4/8
Lol I loved this story and I love the incorporation of the the dragons. Really wish u don't drop this story. Too good to leave it alone.
Bronze chapter 34 . 4/6
Old Snake Lips is going to go interstellar when he hears about this! After all, only HE is allowed to cheat death! Not to mention she was one of his proudest murders. I don't see how those stupid charms are going to stop a laser designator. It's reflected and refracted light that guides the bomb to target. If you can see the house, that means light IS getting through the wards and charms. With magic you don't even need to be still holding the designator when the bomb hits. Set it up on a tripod pointed at a window, light it up and have a House Elf pop you away quietly. Then it's all over except the IDing of the bodies( if any) afterwards. In the case of a MOAB, there's not even that. And all the Magi-SS are just as dead. The clean up crew just has to banish the splinters. That is if there are enough to bother with. NO PITY,NO MERCY!
jbynum chapter 18 . 4/6
This is a very well written story. There is a flow to the story that is often missing in storey lines.
blackystevens chapter 49 . 4/6
this is a great work and i look forward to seeing more of it. glad i found it over the Easter long weekend so i could read it all at once, it would have shot any chance of concentration at work to read this during the working week.
Bronze chapter 33 . 4/6
Tracy WILL turn the Black family reputation around. Oh sure, it'll take a lot of time and work to do, but she'll do it!
Bronze chapter 32 . 4/6
It's quite simple to picture really. KINGSFORD TONIHGT anyone?! Of course in Snape's case, he'd go up really, really fast because of all that grease in his hair. As for Draco, who really gives a shit how fast or slow he burns! It's not like it'd be a lose of any kind! And with Snape gone, Slytherin House could easily be redeemed and everyone of those rapist shipped off to Azkaban where they belong! Or you could just stand them all together and let the little Dragon roast them alive.
Bronze chapter 31 . 4/5
Does Daniel have any friends in the USAF? If he does, maybe they could arrange for an accident with a MOAB and Malfoy Manor? Failing that, what about the Russians? The Father Of All Bombs would do just as nicely. Say hello to my little friend maybe? Voldemort may survive it but the major and his troops along with the Death Eaters sure wouldn't! And Even if Voldy didn't, he'd be forced to use another Horicrox to return once again. I'd suggest a nuke but the wizarding world nor the muggle is ready to deal with the fallout from the use of one.
Bronze chapter 30 . 4/4
Snape the super spy! Only problem, he's working for the wrong side. Dumb-Dumb just can't admit that he's wrong about the man. I think Daniel Granger should teach Harry and his ladies how to aim and shoot accurately. And not with these puny 9mm either! They need something with more stopping power. Something that'll ignore a puny mask and blow the wearer's head clean off their shoulders. Something around 40 or 50 caliber high powered semi-automatic pistol. Maybe put a steel ball in their hollow point bullets. Or a mix of the deadliest venoms combined with a concentrated anticoagulant. Or if they could get a hold of Basilisk venom, that'd work even better. With the Basilisk venom rounds, they wouldn't even need to hit the Death Eater's heads to kill them. Even a flesh wound'd be fatal.
Bronze chapter 29 . 4/4
It's time and past time for the gloves to come off! The Order is fracturing because moore and more members are realizing that Dumbledore HAS NO INTENTION of stopping the Death Eaters. he's lost not only his edge but his whole sword or knife, which ever you prefer. And there' no real help coming from the ministry. Therefor it is up to the young adults of Harry's age or above, along with the people of wizarding Britain to band together and KILL EVERY SINGLE DEATH EATER THEY FIND. Then and only then will Voldy be exposed. For there will be none to stand between him and his enemies.
Black Durion chapter 42 . 4/3
Ok did regard my last comment a chapter or 2 back
Black Durion chapter 38 . 4/3
Couple Quick questions where did Richard come from I thought earlier hermione dad was Nathan and her uncle Dan so did you accidentaly swap Nathan with Richard or Is he a new granger
Bronze chapter 29 . 4/3
I am totally disgusted with the idea of Auroras fighting! Whoever taught them was either an idiot or brain dead! You DO NOT come up behind Death Eaters and yell " Auroras! Drop your wands! " ! You kill the bastards and move on! If they are dead they can't be released by the ministry or escape with Snake Lips help! But of course the Pure Bloods in the wizengamot don't want Auroras killing other Pure Bloods. Even if they are Death Eaters or supporters of Moldy Shorts. They rather the Aurora died instead. Somebody want to get their head out of their ass and get some heavy duty Muggle weapons and FINALLY take the fight to Voldemort and his Death Eaters?! And blow Malfoy manor off the map with all of them in it!
Bronze chapter 28 . 4/2
I've said it to other authors and I'll say it here now. Regardless of the wizarding worlds attitude towards guns, ARM THE AURORAS AND TEACH THEM TO SHOOT TO KILL! SEE A DEATH EATER, KILL A DEATH EATER! It's the only way the Light forces can win. This whole idea of stunning them is absolutely stupid! Regardless of their family status they can't support Snaky if they're dead. If you know who they are TAKE THEIR VAULTS! No money, no house, food or clothes.
4,355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »