Reviews for Harry Potter & the Curse's Cure
When you get something written we will be here, this story is just amazing!
Friedrich chapter 49 . 2/3
Hey there, i just read all of your story in about 2 days and i must say i really love the way you write. Even though i'm not a native speaker i can understand waht you are writing really well. The story is very logical written and it all makes really sense. I was really sad when i saw that you updated this story about a year ago the last time. I hope you read this comment and consider writing it longer. I can't wait to hear about the all the twists in the storyline going to be solved.

In high regards of your writing mastery

A humble reader of Germany :)
BSGactual chapter 49 . 2/2
A fantastic and thrilling fan fiction Dragon - Raptor! For myself I think your idea of Lily Potter Harry ' s Mum surviving the dreaded Killing Curse has merit. I look forward to reading the remaining parts of your story. Harry ' s animigus for being a 'night fury' from How to train your Dragon is truly amazing! Since I've always found dragons to be truly majestic creatures. Myself my own personal animigus form would be either a dire wolf Ike Game of Thrones or like you chose for Harry a Dragon though mine would similar to Eragon ' s Saphira at least in size to scare or intimidate would be enemies.
APotterPersona chapter 49 . 1/18
Gaaarrrhhh!
I am addicted to this story! :O It's spectacular, I love it!
I read it a couple of years ago but then I lost track of it. I tripped over it again a few days ago and I was SO thrilled when I saw a bunch of chapters I hadn't read :D
Your plot i great, I usually have a problem with harem-type stories but I love this - it works thanks to the plot. I am also in awe of your character developments, I have trouble cultivating those parts of my own stories.
And I have decided that when I win a few hundred million dollars (Pounds, Crowns, Euros - I'm not picky) I will build my own Potter Manor after your descriptions. I might leave out the hospital wing and the hanger but the rest sounds wonderfully tempting.
Your idea to bring in the dragons from How to Train Your Dragon is genious! I was jumping in my seat when I realised what Harry's form was - I was so confused when he had his vision but I thought the Terror sounded familiar and after far too long it clicked. Like I said - GENIOUS!
I'm desperately looking forward to more chapters, craving them!
The only thing I could point out in your writing is the differences in writing for plural vs owning. Like: "Harry Potter's home." "The history of the Potters." "The Potters' ancestral manor." But that is the only tip I have, nothing else to note :)

I'm loving every moment of reading your story and I hope it just keeps on going :)
/APotterPersona
GryffindorTom chapter 9 . 1/14
Just a few things about Kings Cross in this chapter.

National Express wouldn't be running trains during the time the books were set, instead it'd be the train company GNER who would be running the Intercity 125/225 services out of there (starting 28 April 1996). National Express didn't start until 9 Dec 2007
Dd chapter 33 . 1/7
This is going to feature a night fury next isn't it how to train your dragon and Harry Potter? Did anyone else notice this?
sorry to hear about the writer's block that can be a pain to deal with i hope you can get over it soon
greasy snivellus chapter 49 . 12/26/2015
updaaaaaaates pleeeeeeease ok i'm done :D good job with the story (hate this cliffhanger though) are you continuing this one or is it abandoned, on hiatus or something ? :D
greasy snivellus chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
it's bdsm lol sorry for correcting but anyafgskjldfjgf
juan chapter 28 . 12/12/2015
by the start of 1976 tom will lose all his main death eaters by the four horseman that's right harry, lily and james geets help from Apocalypse harry's heir tto him unknown to anyone beware dumbledore he's coming who cares if he awaken in the 1980's but things change and Apocalypse is upset that a fake immortal is running around being a coward
juan chapter 26 . 12/12/2015
good thing in my story shithole fake prophecy will never happen in fact both potters and long bottoms will destory the gay dark lord dumbledores plots and the potters will tell all the will of them if anything happens to them the will the gay dark lord was planning on sealing
Guest chapter 24 . 12/12/2015
Ok yea in the end of this chapter... I did pity him.
BarbedCaress chapter 38 . 12/12/2015
Given the age of this fic, you have probably heard this several times but here goes "several times" plus one.
Armor to fight giants is a BAD IDEA!
Given the force you are describing, squad level anti-tank weapons would be the way to go.
Light, highly mobile, readily deployable, and CHEAP!
You lose a tank, you have lost millions (tens of millions for a modern tank).
You lose a squad level anti-tank weapon, you lose thousands at most.
if you just have to have that 30-60mph mobility, you could do like the Libyans did during one of their desert wars, putting anti-tank weapons in the back of a pick up truck! Effective, cheap and less noticeable in the real world. (They are still trying to maintain secrecy and all that)
The American LAW (light anti-tank weapon) is cheap, effective, and light weight. So much so you could give one (or two) to every single member of your task force.
I am certain the UK has a similar weapon.

BTW, just to be absolutely clear... I am REALLY enjoying your story!
Bringing Lily back was a stroke of genius! :D
John Braun FL US chapter 49 . 12/11/2015
What a great! I sure hope your writer's block gets cured as you do pen a fine story. I have been writing one of my own and it is very difficult. Non-Fiction, no problem, I could write a library full; fiction, I struggle to get even one going! Anyway, good luck, I'd like to see how it ends. John
markd9 chapter 7 . 12/8/2015
Just to be fair, reading your authors note. What happened to Bella in your backstory is not BDSM. It's rape, torture, and unimaginable cruelty. Good BDSM, on the other hand, is a willing power exchange relationship based on trust and mutual respect. Please don't give such an interesting dynamic a bad name.
However, I agree with the premise otherwise. We do need to understand WHY she is insane, and the events that happened to her are a good way of doing so.
4,431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »