Reviews for Harry Potter & the Curse's Cure
Bronze chapter 15 . 3/31
You can't do anything vicious enough to the Dursley family as far as I'm concerned. And ripping all the information that Dumb-Dumb has that others need out of his shitty little brain is likely the only way anyone will ever learn it. His Great Good is now all that matters to him. Well that and his own life of course. Everyone else is and always will expendable.
Bfonze chapter 14 . 3/31
Oh Voldy is going to go ballistic once he learns that Harry Potter has beaten him again! Isn't there an assassin somewhere that can take down Lucius Malfoy and really scare old Snake lips? Fudge was and is totally brainless that it wouldn't be any challenge to kill him. There's no way of telling if Dumb-Dumb is stupide or has had his brains eaten by zombies.
Bronze chapter 13 . 3/31
Ron started out poorly and went down hill from there. Harry needs to get all his accounts audited to learn just how much Dumb-Dumb and the Dursley's stole from him in order to get it all back.
Bronze chapter 12 . 3/31
I think it's time to talk to the Goblins about just how much the Dursley's were getting to take care of him. And then demand four time that amount back. Yes, it'll break them, but what's your point? This is great. But Harry really needs to get certain things straightened out. One of which is getting free of Dumb-Dumb. And making damn sure any and all vault keys he has are to his own vaults only. Then ask about any withdrawals done by him and for how much. With that information in hand have the Goblins audit all Harry's accounts that Dumb-Dumb could've taken from. Then have them reclaim all moneys paid out with interest and penalties. With the way the Goblin bankers work, Dumb-Dumb'll likely be indebted to Harry as I very much doubt he has the gold or properties to pay off.
Bronze chapter 11 . 3/29
I do believe that you are blind. Dumby IS evil period! And no he isn't GOING senile, HE IS SENILE!
Bronze chapter 10 . 3/29
This is getting better with every chapter. So I'm off to chapter11.
please block the writer's block! great story!
Bronze chapter 9 . 3/26
Very powerful emotions from Harry there. But if he stays away from his supposed family, he might be able to heal. But that presupposes that Dumby can be made to understand and keep out of Harry's business.
McGonagall handle Dumby? Not likely! That old fool will not let his plans for Harry be changed by anyone! Harry has to be his scapegoat in order for the wizarding world to see him as the one to lead them. all for the Greater Good of course.
Bronze chapter 7 . 3/25
Yo! Dragon-Raptor! Go to Big Closet Top shelf website and read Season of Change. Bella gets redeemed in it in a much different way. I'm enjoying this story very much and I'm reading another with the same or similar title. I know exactly why Dumby is so upset that Harry has three girls that love and support him. Simple put, it means the end of his perfect weapon against Voldemort. How can he get Harry to die for him if Harry has something to live for?
Alecs chapter 3 . 3/25
Читаю 3-ю главу через переводчик.
Заранее хочется чтобы все закончилось хорошо у Гарри и Гермионы.
И заранее прошу обновление. Не бросайте роман.
'So mum... I kinda have 3 mums and a bunch of half siblings?" I wonder if that's a line further along the story... fucking seriously man? Who are these other two girls? I know it's all fiction and fanfiction but seriously man. Wtf!
"So mom... I kinda have three mom's with a bunch of half siblings?" I wonder if that's a line further on the story... fucking seruoy
N7sdr93 chapter 49 . 3/19
Reread this story for the 3rd time. I would love to see an update to this. Please tell me there is more coming soon!
Dude you lost me when you permanently made it a foursome
4,327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »