Reviews for Kimiko's Nightmare
AliceXS chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Cute... I like it! Yo también estoy de acuerdo con Omi: "Los hombres deben ser fuertes y dulces ante la presencia de una dama", épico y que se debería poner en práctica. Very good!
Pichufan1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Aw, that was just fantastic :3
avearia chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Cool story. Kim might've been a bit OOC, but I don't think so-everyone has days where their confidence falters. I think in the middle of the night, after a nightmare that has a fair possibility of coming true, she's allowed to be a little frightened, right?

I never actually considered the fact that she's never been turned evil (except for that one showdown with Wuya, and that seemed pretty fake...)

Anyway, I like the story, and how you used Omi. Everyone's always so focused on the RaiKim angle of the show, (which is only semi cannon to begin with) and so it's a refresher to see Kim interacting with Omi instead. Omi shows himself to be a good friend. :)

This Fic is nice and entertaining to read, even if it is a tad short. I hope to read more from you in the future!
QueenOfTheOwls chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I'll be honest I never go into Xiaolin Showdown so I don't quite understand the situation but as for writing angst you did really well for someone who has a hard time doing it. I found one little error though in the sentence

"Kimiko, you are one of the most strongest people I know." You don't really need most or you can make it smoother by saying "your the strongest person I know." Just a little suggestion .