Reviews for Burning Alive
Joy-girl chapter 13 . 7/5/2016
I'm a bit hesitant to get interested in the story. I remember reading the first chapter a year or two ago, getting excited, then to come crashing down when I saw the update date and adding it onto the list of many other stories in this fandom that will remain in limbo for as long as the Internet remains.
That said, here I am after re-reading it two years later and still loving it, hoping it will continue. I really like it, for how cliche it is. And it is cliche In a good way. I really like how you have yuffies voice - her but still vaguely focused and snarky.
Anyway, hope to read those new chapters soon!
Sacred Begginings chapter 5 . 6/27/2016
Omg. I love this. You have me laughing so hard with every chapter.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/20/2016
It almost seems like Rufus has a crush on her, kinda cute.
I'm a Coffee Bean chapter 9 . 4/17/2016
Do you know how much I enjoyed the bitch slap fest? I love it to the point where I just howled everytime I made Teefs bitch slap Scarlet! X'D
And boy, you just can't help but love Reno! X'D
I'm a Coffee Bean chapter 8 . 4/17/2016
Ohoo! It's good ol' Rufus! I bet he'll sass his way through! X'D
I'm a Coffee Bean chapter 6 . 4/17/2016
Oh, Yuffie! I want to see your dream come true!
I'm a Coffee Bean chapter 4 . 4/17/2016
I totally agree with Yuffie's description of Vince. Lol. Don't even start how much I fangirled especially when he thanked Yuffie.
And even though Yuffie thinks otherwise, I think Reno's timing is impeccable! X'D
Also, I just freakin' knew it! I had this feeling that Vince will revert to his Turk look after his confrontation with Yuffs! Hoo boy, I'll miss his beautiful shiny long hair. Not that I'm complaining since I love Vince no matter what he looks like! Yes! Even in his beast/demon form! X'D
I'm a Coffee Bean chapter 3 . 4/17/2016
Yuffs! Give us our Yuffentine goodness before you decide to run away!
I'm a Coffee Bean chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
Oooh. Drama? Angst? Possibly love triangle? Yesss. I'm a trash of those. X'D
I'm a Coffee Bean chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Oh yes. I'd definitely want to see a revenged fueled Yuffie... and Yuffentine goodness. Yum.
JingYee chapter 13 . 3/31/2016
You're back! Oh my goodness! You're alive! This story is alive! I had to go back and reread all the chapters before I could catch up with the new updates. It's been so long that it felt like a brand new story, meaning I got to enjoy it all over again. I really like how you've written Yuffie's emotional ups and downs as she deals with everything going on, but I'm also looking forward to some more plot advancement. Possibly more Yuffentine interaction too? (Pretty please! And really, what does Vince even do all day while Yuffie avoids him?) The chemistry between Yuffie and Rufus is so explosive that my little ship for them is rapidly catching up with my Yuffentine cruise liner. Even Yuffie's friendship with Reno (which is PERFECT because they would totally be bffs in the universes where they aren't dating, IMO) feels like it gets more quality screen time than Yuffie and her (main) man.

But love triangles aside, I'm excited to see where you take this fic and what you do with this "mystical voodoo". Good luck! And I hope you enjoyed your spring break!
The DJ Cat chapter 13 . 3/20/2016
OMG PLEASE. I want to be loyal to the YuffiexVincent ship please you're making it so hard lol
dramatorama chapter 13 . 3/17/2016
I'm looking forward to a getting-plastered chapter! Reno is great and your interactions between him and Yuffie never fail to crack me up.

You're doing a wonderful job of making Rufus an ambiguous and increasingly attractive character. Great update :)
Guest chapter 12 . 3/7/2016
I don't care to read from yuffie's point of view in most fictions because most authors tend to... Overdo her mental ramblings and exaggerate her character. This fiction was pleasantly playful, funny, cute, and even realistic. I enjoyed reading it and look forward to more chapters. The story was also original and interesting. And Vincent's hair being gone? Totally cool with it. My husband is growing out his hair.. and it's driving me nuts. I cut my hair short just to compensate. But my daughter yanks his hair in vengeance for me.
JeJe chapter 12 . 3/2/2016
OHMYGOD ARE YOU BACK FO REALS?! I REALLY HOPE SO. YOURE ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS ON THIS WHOLE WEB!

Can i just say ive missed you and your writing a lot. You practically raised my fanfiction YxV childhood. You seriously have fans forever here. I forgive your hiatus as long as you bring us more Yuffentine lifelines for us still alive and frequent Yuffentine fans.