Reviews for Burning Alive
ORACLE AT DELPHI chapter 11 . 7h
You must continue. You can't just leave us hanging like this!
Pants on fire! :( love what you did write, anyway!
Franny Mika chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
Gaaaah! I loved reading this story! You write very well, even though Yuffie's internal monologue sometimes seems to be a bit off, and the plot line is well developed. I hope this updates soon, I would like to read more...thanks for sharing! :)
myah chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
No! It can't end here! Finish it! Please?
chisora chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
I really love this story and I hope you update again someday. I hope all is well with you~!
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 11 . 4/4/2012
It's been a while since you updated. I sure hope you haven't decided to leave this unfinished. It's a great story so far.
JingYee chapter 11 . 2/14/2012
Yay updates! Great chapter; I enjoyed it, like always. Haha!

Happy Valentine's Day too, by the way~ :)
theYellowDello chapter 11 . 1/10/2012
GREAT GREAT GREAT once again! You are awesome. Please continue.
theYellowDello chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
Good makeout! Good plot twist!
theYellowDello chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Reading Ch 2 here and I'm super excited to see what will happen!
Cashmeritan chapter 11 . 10/24/2011
I love this! I also have a thing for Rufus, so the little snippets with him and Yuffie and the flirty banter make me all :3

you must update soon!
Natsumi Jordan chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
i just joined fanfic and already luv the stories. this 1 is becoming my fav.
Le Requiem chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
oooohmg its three thrity in the morning and ur in the next room probabaly sleeping and this is what jetlag does to you but HOLY SHIT. I LOVED THIS. Your dialouge is just so freaking SMOOTH and I love the "unless you wann see my thorns" and all the little witty quips that you put in and GYAH! This is win. But I'll probs tell you that in person tomorrow...er...later today, when we are taking acrobating classes. YAYUH! *fistpump*
Alamorn chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
My God, your writing is so fantastic. I love your characterization of, well, everyone, and since I kind of side ship Yuffie/Rufus I'm loving all the tension between them. This story is wonderful. Keep it up, please!
What A Lovely Disaster chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
I-is that a love triangle I'm smelling? Unrequited shinra love? Whatever it is, it's giving me cravings~

Thanks for another great chapter!