Reviews for Dark Flight
Princessoffun chapter 15 . 11/17/2010
woohooo!
Crying Wolf Kaia chapter 14 . 11/16/2010
That sucks that Aizel is a Dragonseeker. I've read all but two books in thr series and none of the Dragonseeker bloodline have fallen vitim to the darkness within. It's a really nice twist that I greatly enjoy. I hope to see more soon. D
Princessoffun chapter 14 . 11/15/2010
i love u;D ur awsome WOW Zane is determined poor sierra once he finds her..
mcamastow chapter 14 . 11/15/2010
Okay the chapter was good but carpathians do not need cars or planes to get where they are going unless they are traveling with more than one human.
Crying Wolf Kaia chapter 13 . 11/14/2010
That is just really creepy. I would have thought that Zane might have been able to catch her scent or something, but amybe he was too distracted? I'm wondering who this Betty person is. I'm not exactly sure if she is good or bad just yet, but as it looks now, she looks to be trouble.
Princessoffun chapter 13 . 11/14/2010
nice chapterD
mcamastow chapter 13 . 11/14/2010
What is Betty how can she do what she is doing I loved hop she messed with Zane's head that was funny.
mcamastow chapter 12 . 11/13/2010
Awesome story that Sierra is really giving Zane a run for his money isn't she making him work for it as they say.
bownbey chapter 12 . 11/12/2010
I just started this story and read up to here in one day. I love it and think it is well written. Zane is funny to read, the way he trys to be modern then his true Carpathian-ness comes out. Too funny.
Princessoffun chapter 12 . 11/11/2010
That was really good. Poor Zane im almost starting to feel bad for him JK!
Crying Wolf Kaia chapter 11 . 11/1/2010
I would think that Zane would give his lifemate a little more credit than that, but then I think that he is a typical Carpathian male who thinks that he is omniscient. He si pretty smart, I will say that, but after being fooled by her a few times already, it would seem logical that he would not be as...haughty, I think the word is, as he currently seems to be, but then again, he is a typical Carpathian male. I wonder what he is going to think and say and do when he arrives in Missouri and finds that she is not there. Oh...I do wonder so..-sighs dreamily-
Princessoffun chapter 11 . 11/1/2010
OMG That was super good update soon!
Princessoffun chapter 10 . 10/28/2010
Omg i was started to get sad since u werent updating but this was worth the wait!
XxVioletAshesxX chapter 9 . 10/26/2010
luv it pls continue!
Crying Wolf Kaia chapter 9 . 10/26/2010
OMG LOVE IT! My favorite part of this chapter is the very last sentence. "The game was on." w
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »