Reviews for Dark Flight
Crying Wolf Kaia chapter 13 . 11/14/2010
That is just really creepy. I would have thought that Zane might have been able to catch her scent or something, but amybe he was too distracted? I'm wondering who this Betty person is. I'm not exactly sure if she is good or bad just yet, but as it looks now, she looks to be trouble.
Princessoffun chapter 13 . 11/14/2010
nice chapterD
mcamastow chapter 13 . 11/14/2010
What is Betty how can she do what she is doing I loved hop she messed with Zane's head that was funny.
mcamastow chapter 12 . 11/13/2010
Awesome story that Sierra is really giving Zane a run for his money isn't she making him work for it as they say.
bownbey chapter 12 . 11/12/2010
I just started this story and read up to here in one day. I love it and think it is well written. Zane is funny to read, the way he trys to be modern then his true Carpathian-ness comes out. Too funny.
Princessoffun chapter 12 . 11/11/2010
That was really good. Poor Zane im almost starting to feel bad for him JK!
Crying Wolf Kaia chapter 11 . 11/1/2010
I would think that Zane would give his lifemate a little more credit than that, but then I think that he is a typical Carpathian male who thinks that he is omniscient. He si pretty smart, I will say that, but after being fooled by her a few times already, it would seem logical that he would not be as...haughty, I think the word is, as he currently seems to be, but then again, he is a typical Carpathian male. I wonder what he is going to think and say and do when he arrives in Missouri and finds that she is not there. Oh...I do wonder so..-sighs dreamily-
Princessoffun chapter 11 . 11/1/2010
OMG That was super good update soon!
Princessoffun chapter 10 . 10/28/2010
Omg i was started to get sad since u werent updating but this was worth the wait!
XxVioletAshesxX chapter 9 . 10/26/2010
luv it pls continue!
Crying Wolf Kaia chapter 9 . 10/26/2010
OMG LOVE IT! My favorite part of this chapter is the very last sentence. "The game was on." w
Chieko Hitachiin chapter 9 . 10/24/2010
I have been on this website for five years now and I have also been keeping track of the Carpathian series fanfiction and I must say that I am very impressed with what this story is turning out to be. You honestly have got to be the first authoress to think of this besides the great . So keep writing and never stop!
babyzeven1218 chapter 9 . 10/18/2010
OMG i am going to freak if u dont get another chapter done soon. you should totally become a writter:)
babyzeven1218 chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
i would have been cool for natalya to wander around and find the carpathian book:) but ohter than that i really like your story
Princessoffun chapter 9 . 10/18/2010
OMG! That was soooo good i love Zane when he gets like that i would love too see more of it. Your a really talented writer and i suggest you keep writing Carpathian story's they're awesome. (BTW i would love too see more of Zane like that its sexy...)
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »