Reviews for That's a Pretty Sexy Voice You've Got Thar
32095528 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
ahhh is this my first mikida fanfic? probably. haha this was really cute and well written, i enjoyed it!

"I won't~~~! But Mikado, these perks also apply to you! Feel free to grope me whenever and as often as you please! As you are privileged~! Don't you realize how lucky you are? Now that I'm officially off the market, think of how many girls would simply *die* to have the privileges you do~!"

classic masaomi.

good job!
thewooddied94 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
I've never actually read smutty fanfic, and I kinda walked into this one blinded (but I mean, I did get a hint from the title) but I found myself reading all the way through this and loving it too! :) :) :) 3
Risu-nee chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
I LOVE IT! :D
EvelyLime chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
lol cute story
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Hilarious! That was too much! It was adorable for Kida to be all flustered and losing confidence. It was a refreshing change. The sexy bits were awesome too! It made me happy. Thank you for sharing this. _
firetrap chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This is my first KidaMika story after jumping from ship to ship in the Durarara! fandom and was quite pleased. You kept their characters very canon, or at least in my opinion. Kida's confidence and Mikado's sheltered(?) thinking but also adding the awkwardness of the two in doing ...the do...as high school boys who have never thought of each other except as best friends. I liked the humor as well; Kida was always teasing Mikado in the anime and it's nice to see canon characteristics in fanfics since a lot of writers sometimes miss adding that into their works. Not to mention that the didn't just dive into the...butt do but as just now realizing their affections settled for an alternate. Welp, that's it from me. Jeez, I hope it didn't bother that I'm reviewing so late since this was published almost three years ago, but I couldn't help it. It was a great read!
yuriahime chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Omggggg *q*
. !
Awwww so wonderfully cute and note at all OOC at the same time **
Great job, really!
Xitlalit123 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
That was great! xD
Mozu The Mochi chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
That is cute! /
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Lol, the smack was the best part!
ShikaTachidoriKitsuneHebiTaka chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
XD.
Azakura chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
wooooooooow O_O too hot omg
sturluson chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
"If you keep doing that I'll shove that pen through your eye!"
more like
shove that pen through his HAND
hahahahahaha now i'm sad.
alphonse18 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Well hello!

I really enjoyed this fanfic. It was sweet and to the point. Not cliche and made perfect sense. I am about to check out your profile to see your other works since this one is so good. I will PM you as well since I have my own questions for you.

Please continue writing fanfics, you are a very good writer _