Reviews for Happy Anniversary
AnnieBGoode chapter 1 . 1/2
This is brilliant!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
i absolutely LOVE this pairing, i can't wait to read the rest of stories with these three
Ima Braxton chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I soo love much, how are you so good?
ladyvader99 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
holy CRAP! that was ... hot. remus x hermione foreverrr so please write more, i implore yoooo
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
loved it thanks
angel897 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
loved it hot lemon :)
koneko zero chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
There are no words. Well, there are, but none of them are for polite conversation. Just... Thank you. Thank you VERY much.

I am now going to have myself a nice cold shower.
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Loved It! :-D
The Scarlet Letter chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Um...wow...

I am totally jealous of Hermione right now...

Amazing fic :D
Cyera chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Two husbands? Little weird but good fic :)
Sook03 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Lucky woman.
stgulik chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Very sweet! Well, not all the time ...;)
RemusAndRomulus chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I loved it, especially your descriptions of Remus 3 Very well done, and congrats on the anniversary of the amazing Golden Duo :)
SiriuslyBwitched chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I love all your sexy details, it really added a lot to the story! And the combined act for Sirius/Hermione/Remus was amazing!
GreenEyedBabe chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I so love your Remus/Hermione/Sirius stories. I love that you give us brief glances into their lives now and again. Its an odd situation they've been placed, but they make it work.

You would think Remus would be the gentle one and Sirius would be rougher...but I'm glad you wrote it this way. Most don't account for Remus' more animalistic side. I personally believe Remus is both gentle and rough. Depending on how much control the wolf has at the moment.

Excellent job and thank you for sharing. I just have to catch up on your story Playing the Players. I haven't had time to finish it and I really want to.

Take care.