Reviews for Evil Eye
iDerpyCake chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
did you ever make the sequel or am i really that stupid and cant find it?
Zetran chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
Haha, I love Lucrecia and her friends! XD Poor Cloud is getting tortured by old ladies on the weekends now!

A sequel would be wonderful! But if you're stumped, I can understand. It must have been really, really hard just to get Evil Eye itself written!
Zetran chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
This one was my third favorite chapter! Poor Cloud and Sephiroth, having to separate for eight long years... Well, at least the goal was met and now they're back together! :D

I've got a question... what were the numbers and letters at the crime scenes for? I think I might have missed it.
Zetran chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
I'm pretty sure that Sephiroth liked Zack's storytelling skills. Ah, I just love how Sephiroth and Cloud interact! It's so funny!
Zetran chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
Woo, Tseng got tortured before he died! Who woulda thought that Cloudy here was a sadist? XD Oooh, a little something I forgot to mention last chapter: I had first thought Tseng had done the kidnapping when I first read this story, and I was really surprised when it was actually Vincent! :O

Poor Zack. He's confused and Cloud and Sephiroth are being evil. Mwahahaha! Oh, and Zack, Cloud will NEVER be yours! Only Sephy can have him! XD
Zetran chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Plot twist, plot twist! That one was amazing, especially since Sephiroth was actually married to Cloud! XD This chapter was my other favorite. :D Cloud had a guardian way back then, and he still has his guardian now, aww.
Zetran chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
I like Sephiroth's ways of killing people, heheh...

Poor Cloudy. Just as he finds out the truth (not really, considering the plot twists), Vincent goes and kidnaps him! Funny how Vincent tends to be at least one of the bad guys in your stories. XD

Just reading the flashback parts and how Sephiroth says that he doesn't want Cloud hurt make me melt!
Zetran chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Cloud's memories! *sniff* Sephiroth really did care about him!

Haha, Kadaj got owned!
Zetran chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
I've been busy with writing, sorry. But I'm back!

Yaaah, I just LOVE it when Sephiroth's being an asshole or messing with people's heads! They're some of my favorite parts!

Looking into Cloud's memories was bittersweet: I get that 'aww, how cute' kind of feeling and then the 'aww, poor Cloud' kind of feeling. "Sexy grandpa" XDD

It just amazes me how every little thing that Sephiroth had said clicks into place - even what sounds unimportant. *_*
Zetran chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
This one was my favorite chapter! I have a 'thing' for insane/psychotic characters for some reason... I just LOVED Sephiroth here. The genius way he got Cloud and Zack to spill everything he wanted them to was epic. I also liked how he cryptically explained what was going on. I've never seen/read "The Silence of the Lambs", but I really want to after reading this fic!

Ah, here was where I should've known that "Daj" was "KADaj". Again, derp! I'm so dumb sometimes. XD
Zetran chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Daj's name had never sounded familiar to me, and I got one of those "I should have known!" kind of thoughts in one of the future chapters. I seriously thought he was an OC and it took me a while to put two and two together. XD Derp!

Despite all that's happened and how Cloud only refers to Sephiroth as Evil Eye, Cloud's still going strong. I'm glad for the poor guy.
Zetran chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
It's been a while since I've reread this, and I've decided to review every chapter, starting from number one instead of just reviewing at the very end. :D Out of all of your stories, I loved this one the most.

I already know what's going to happen, but I'll pretend that I don't. Poor Cloud, still traumatized from that day, eight years ago. He hasn't gotten over the betrayal of his partner, and nobody else can understand that. I bet that Cloud probably would've told Lazard "I told you so." XD
bluerose-28 chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Such a great story. Sephiroth had planned everything very well. And I felt sad for them to be apart for EIGHT years. It's good that all those people died. They totally deserved it, and I'm so glad they managed to be together in the end. Great story!
JollyBigSis chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
I absolutely adored this fic! It had a gripping and intricate plot, and the twists woven throughout had me at the edge of my seat throughout. Once I began reading it was hard to tear myself away - nothing was as it seemed much to my elation.

I love your portrayal of the characters. Sephy, in particular was creepy as hell, but SO DAMN SEXY! As for Cloud, he totally threw me off. He was definitely the star in this fic and I applaud your depiction of him. . .the cunningness was perfect, you gave him an air of helplessness that deceived the reader. It gave this fic an edge. It was perfectly executed.

Needless to say, a sequel would be wonderful especially as I enjoyed the unrequited love that Zack gave so willingly. How or to what extent he was willingly to go to possess Cloud? I am very curious to find out.
ninofkonoha chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
woah didnt see the whole cloud-is-seph's-wife...nice twist