Reviews for Let Me Help
I love this! The part when there was no one to wait for Jim after he helped save them all punched me in the gut
KatieLyn chapter 1 . 6/6
It was beautiful. I know there is a reference to some theme in Star Trek, either the original or the reboot but I can't remember what the origin of Let me help was.
Rocker Lullaby chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Awesome one-shot! What book was it?
GRIMMtheBITCH'1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I love your writing. It is dark, sad, a little horrifying and beautiful all together. I would say that Bedtime Stories is my favorite but I have enjoyed each one of your fics.
Summer of '69 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I love Jim. I wanna take Jim and protect him from the horrid terrors of the world and tell him that he's loved.
Guest221 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Oh. My. Gosh.
That was the most beautiful and realistic Star Treck Fanfic I have ever read...now that I think of it, 'Let me help' is far more deep than 'I love you.' It really is.
That made me cry! :') Good job! I loved it.
babyblue3752 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Beautiful story!
MurderousFish chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I'm feeling so many feels right now, I'm pretty sure its not legal in at least five countries. This was wonderful, well done.
Tris Holmes chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I love it! Can you tell me what the book was, if it was real, of course? Thanks! Live long and prosper!
Lupa Eyed Azule chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
CCCCCCUUUUTE! So cute. Goes from sad. To grrrrrrrr. To interesting. To KILL! To Aww poor Jim. To cute. Definatly cute. I love it. :)
P.S. I must know what book? If it is a real book at all and not a plot bunny in desquise.
GabrielsDoubt chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
What book?
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I love this
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
A really good story, well written and says the right things in a few words. I'm curoius if the book is thought up or an actual book?
lirial89 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
love this series! so sad and strong :) what book did Jim read in this?
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/29/2011