Reviews for Let Me Help
Guest221 chapter 1 . 3/11
Oh. My. Gosh.
That was the most beautiful and realistic Star Treck Fanfic I have ever read...now that I think of it, 'Let me help' is far more deep than 'I love you.' It really is.
That made me cry! :') Good job! I loved it.
babyblue3752 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Beautiful story!
SkyeWalkerO66 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I'm feeling so many feels right now, I'm pretty sure its not legal in at least five countries. This was wonderful, well done.
Tris Holmes chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I love it! Can you tell me what the book was, if it was real, of course? Thanks! Live long and prosper!
Lupa Eyed Azule chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
CCCCCCUUUUTE! So cute. Goes from sad. To grrrrrrrr. To interesting. To KILL! To Aww poor Jim. To cute. Definatly cute. I love it. :)
P.S. I must know what book? If it is a real book at all and not a plot bunny in desquise.
GabrielsDoubt chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
What book?
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I love this
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
A really good story, well written and says the right things in a few words. I'm curoius if the book is thought up or an actual book?
lirial89 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
love this series! so sad and strong :) what book did Jim read in this?
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
alydhe chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Wow. The best word I can think of to describe this story is *poignant*. The sadness, the regret, and then the gut clenching nervousness and that bright, flittery hope that maybe, just maybe, it will work out for him this time becomes a part of you as you read.

The idea of his reading that book as a child that tells him that someone wanting to help you, to share your burdens, is far more true than mere words and then his keeping that book all those years and through hell reveals an innocence in him that, despite all the bad, has somehow survived in him. An innocence I'm sure surprised Spock, a little, to find.

This little story is definitely getting downloaded onto my Kindle to read again and again as well as being added to my favs here.

I look forward to reading more of your work. You are one of the most talented authors I've seen in handling emotions and balancing angst and fluff.
Florida Alicat chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Very good. Like always! *BEAMS* Just one question though. What is iThe Book/i?
Expendable Red Shirt chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I love happy endings ;)
islanzadi1995 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
all ur stories are so sweet and sad. that a compliment
Tia Paes chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I just loved this as well. It's so sad and yet I love how you always give jim a chance to redeem himself and find some semblance of a life again. Great work! (What book was it?)