Reviews for My Treat
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
oh i certainly liked this! XD It was brilliantly written and the characters were perfectly portrayed! I started reading this last night but i had to wake up early enough that it was still dark outside to finish it. XD It literally haunted my dreams...Excellent work! Really enjoyed it!
movieholic chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I should probably feel like a nasty person for enjoying two brothers going at it, but that was friggin' hot. Very nice.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Liked it!
Seph7 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Oooooooo!

Why do you keep ending these stories, just when it gets to the GOOD bits!

Aaarrrrrrrggggghjhhhhhhh!
justsimplymeagain chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Wow, I love it. It's very well written, and a I picked up on the part where it's the written form of a picture drawn by the_Haust on LJ. They're both very moody with each other, it's fun to read though and it wouldn't be them if they weren't. Though I'm curious, I always thought that Logan was the type to confront people. Or at least that's what I've seen in most fanfiction and Origin's. Though he wasn't all that confronting in the comic/graphic novel "Wolverine: Origin".

Anyway's great fanfic, enjoyed reading it to the point I was getting irritated whenever someone interrupted me while reading it. And I've had plenty of those despite how early it is. Damn people can't leave me alone while I'm reading a good fanfic. lol

Hopefully I can read more from you soon, especially with these two feral brothers XD